The Education Forum

Gary Mack Explains

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 8 months later...

I wish someone going to Dealey Plaza this weekend would print out a stack of 3x5 sheets of the Badgeman pic, with "close up from Mormon Photo of shooter on Grassy Knoll discovered by the curator of the 6th Floor Museum, Gary Mack. We owe him gratitude for uncovering evidence of the frontal shot that killed JFK".

Pass them around the Plaza and also place a bunch in the Museum Bookstore.

I know, why not me? I can't get away cause of work, probably a feeble excuse.

GM, wittingly or unwittingly, is now a "tool" for the CIA handlers that invested in the Sixth Floor Museum so they could continue to suppress the truth.

What he did in the past was admirable, what he's doing now is a sellout - but in this job market, it's probably the best gig ex-CT'ers can get.

PS - see my "personal quote" below

Edited by Chris Newton

GM, wittingly or unwittingly, is now a "tool" for the CIA handlers that invested in the Sixth Floor Museum so they could continue to suppress the truth.

What he did in the past was admirable, what he's doing now is a sellout - but in this job market, it's probably the best gig ex-CT'ers can get.

PS - see my "personal quote" below

The 6th Floor Museum has become a shrine. A shrine to murder. How many tickets will be sold today, tomorrow, the entire weekend?

The 6th Floor Museum has become a shrine. A shrine to murder. How many tickets will be sold today, tomorrow, the entire weekend?

David,

Agree, and by building a gaudy glass box around "the sniper's nest", (after more than a decade of being accessible), they've essentially tried to "enshrine" their coverup.

As far as tickets go, I could be mistaken but I think GM stated that the Museum was ordered to close during the celebration.

Edited by Chris Newton

The Bag Man Mack is all over the media promoting the lone assassin theory. How he changed his view because "conspiracy theories end up going nowhere"

Nowhere will you see, hear, or read how he changed is view after he got his $175,000 job with the museum, and up to twice that much promoting the lone nut theory to the msm.

Who knows how much money the shooter from the front made killing the President, but we know Mack has done very well promoting the lie don't we?

Perhaps Raymond should review Commission Exhibit No. 1820 again:

"MARINA states that in reflection, now she believes this to be strange, because OSWALD had always been most frugal and did not allow her to spend hardly any money." -- Via CE1820; An FBI interview with Marina Oswald, in the Russian language, on January 15, 1964

Hello Dave

I see you have quoted CE 1820 as though it were the Gospel straight from the Bible.

CE 1820 is an FBI interview supposedly conducted with Marina Oswald. However, since it is written in the third person, as are most FBI interviews, and not signed by the interviewee, what evidence do you have that this is an accurate account of what Marina Oswald stated?

Further, without a signature, what evidence do you have that Marina was allowed to read the contents of CE 1820, and allowed to approve or disapprove its contents?

And further, what evidence do you have that proves this interview actually took place, and that CE 1820 is not merely a work of fiction from the FBI?

• 1 year later...

"I'm sure it will provoke a lot of discussion."

mostly for reasons relating to my aversion to conflict, and somewhat in my reluctance to express openly my true feelings for the wayward, innocent ones, (much in the same way i keep from saying to children, "hush up, boy, you don't have a clue what you're talking about yet"), i refuse to let it provoke any discussion on my part.

:)

Perhaps Raymond should review Commission Exhibit No. 1820 again:

"MARINA states that in reflection, now she believes this to be strange, because OSWALD had always been most frugal and did not allow her to spend hardly any money." -- Via CE1820; An FBI interview with Marina Oswald, in the Russian language, on January 15, 1964

Hello Dave

I see you have quoted CE 1820 as though it were the Gospel straight from the Bible.

CE 1820 is an FBI interview supposedly conducted with Marina Oswald. However, since it is written in the third person, as are most FBI interviews, and not signed by the interviewee, what evidence do you have that this is an accurate account of what Marina Oswald stated?

Further, without a signature, what evidence do you have that Marina was allowed to read the contents of CE 1820, and allowed to approve or disapprove its contents?

And further, what evidence do you have that proves this interview actually took place, and that CE 1820 is not merely a work of fiction from the FBI?

A year and a half goes by, and no answer to these questions.

The Lone Nut community have NO answers.

Gary Mack about Bugliosis book, quote Dallas Morning News. June the 9. 2015

Gary Mack, the curator at The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza, told me when I wrote the story on Vince’s book that he considered it a monumental achievement.

“No book will ever put to rest the belief that there was a conspiracy to kill President Kennedy,” Mack said at the time. “What this book and others like it will do is provide a resource to discover answers. I often suggest to people that part of finding out what happened to President Kennedy is learning what did not happen. My responsibility is to know all sides of these issues. And the beauty of Vince’s book is that he has given people a place to go, a place to start when they have a question.

close quote

Gary Mack about Bugliosis book, quote Dallas Morning News. June the 9. 2015

Gary Mack, the curator at The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza, told me when I wrote the story on Vince’s book that he considered it a monumental achievement.

“No book will ever put to rest the belief that there was a conspiracy to kill President Kennedy,” Mack said at the time. “What this book and others like it will do is provide a resource to discover answers. I often suggest to people that part of finding out what happened to President Kennedy is learning what did not happen. My responsibility is to know all sides of these issues. And the beauty of Vince’s book is that he has given people a place to go, a place to start when they have a question.

close quote

Gulp. I would agree that a person with an interest in the case, who wanted to understand ALL sides to an issue, would do well to pick up Reclaiming History, and double-check it against the primary documents, and double-check it against the many articles written to debunk Bugliosi's book..

But that wasn't what Vince wanted people to do. He wanted people to go to his book, and stop there. He claimed he was presenting both sides to the issues, and that no one need double-check any of it.

And he was LYING. He may not have realized he was lying, but he was.

I suspect that Gary, when he says that Bugliosi's book gave people a place to START, understands this. But I'm not sure those reading the article would see this as anything but a ringing endorsement of Bugliosi's conclusions.