The Education Forum

Was it Lansdale?

Guest Mark Valenti

Maybe take a second and reread Chambers' from above. Homicide Division, Forgery Dept, 3rd floor DPD by Fritz' office

Capt JONES... the entire sequence with your three tramps occurs at the DPD where Oswald was...

Decker is a sheriff... different place, different people.

Can you show me where WISE talks about Jones and the rest... COUNTY JAIL is Sheriff.

Just link or post the docs... you know, like I did.

thanks

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The tramps were held for the DPD at the Sheriffs office.

Okay Mark... I guess you've dug into the evidence, read the testimonies, FBI reports, understand why the policemen in the photos are doing what they are and did everything you could to illustrate in a post why what I've offered as the Evidence for more than one set of tramps was incorrect...

Thanks for leaving no stone unturned...

:up

oh... and that all the evidence in this case is so reliable and authentic why shouldn't we believe whatever is offered up for these three dirty, smelly hobos who were in jail until the 26th.

I got a bridge if you'd like a lease option to buy?

Yes, Mark, why don't we just do what David Josephs has been alleged to do from time to time.

Cherry pick.

--Tommy :sun

PS Good work!

PPS Sounds like he's angry at you for being so thorough.

Tommy -

Is it absolutely necessary for you to be an A$$hole every time you post?

I posted the FBI report and links to them

I posted CHAMBERS' signature on the three arrest reports...

I posted his report related to JONES and the tramps he was in contact with...

There is not cherry-pick... there is evidence which shows that two different sets of people deal with two different sets of tramps.

You gonna tell us now that Greer did the shooting as well?

It's people like you that take what could be an actual discussion at a forum and turn it into kindergarten recess...

What a sad and pathetic little man you must be that all you have left in life is to wait for me to post so you can prove to yourself what a witty and sophisticated man you are...

and that you have a purpose...

:sun

[emphasis added by T. Graves]

I would like to bring the moderators' attention to the fact that David Josephs has used thinly-camouflaged obscenity in the above post.

Isn't this prohibited?

Thank you,

Edited by Thomas Graves

...The third officer - misidentified by Bass and Wise - was Sgt. D.V. Harkness. Harkness told researchers over the years, and in his oral history for the Sixth Floor Museum, that he and others walked the tramps through Dealey Plaza to the Sheriff's office. As we've known for the last 20+ years they were then transported to the DPD and were held there until Monday.

Nice work, Mark. Now, the appearance of General Ed Lansdale in the film of the three tramps must still be explained, right?

So, what do you find wrong with my hypothesis that LBJ and Hoover decided on 11/22/1963 to push the "Lone Shooter" legend of OSWALD with all their might -- so that General Lansdale was obliged to keep his final report on the three tramps Top Secret?

I'm doing everything I can to keep the JCS/CIA off of the suspect list -- and the best I can do is to imagine that Lansdale was there in Dealey Plaza trying to *prevent* a JFK murder.

If modern photographic techniques come up with another dozen CIA figures -- or Guy Banister figures -- in Dealey Plaza on that day, however, I'll have a much harder time holding the tide back.

But for today -- is it not at least plausible in your opinion that the back of Lansdale was photographed with the three tramps in a completely benign scenario?

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

The tramps were held for the DPD at the Sheriffs office.

Okay Mark... I guess you've dug into the evidence, read the testimonies, FBI reports, understand why the policemen in the photos are doing what they are and did everything you could to illustrate in a post why what I've offered as the Evidence for more than one set of tramps was incorrect...

Thanks for leaving no stone unturned...

:up

oh... and that all the evidence in this case is so reliable and authentic why shouldn't we believe whatever is offered up for these three dirty, smelly hobos who were in jail until the 26th.

I got a bridge if you'd like a lease option to buy?

Yes, Mark, why don't we just do what David Josephs has been alleged to do from time to time.

Cherry pick.

PS Good work!

PPS Sounds like he's angry at you for being so thorough.

Tommy -

Is it absolutely necessary for you to be an A$$hole every time you post?

I posted the FBI report and links to them

I posted CHAMBERS' signature on the three arrest reports...

I posted his report related to JONES and the tramps he was in contact with...

There is not cherry-pick... there is evidence which shows that two different sets of people deal with two different sets of tramps.

You gonna tell us now that Greer did the shooting as well?

It's people like you that take what could be an actual discussion at a forum and turn it into kindergarten recess...

What a sad and pathetic little man you must be that all you have left in life is to wait for me to post so you can prove to yourself what a witty and sophisticated man you are...

and that you have a purpose...

:sun

I would like to bring the moderators' attention to the fact that David Josephs has used thinly-camouflaged obscenity in the above post.

Isn't this prohibited?

Thank you,

Forum rules:

Terms of Forum Use

General Posting Behaviour:-

No member is allowed to use foul language and/or disgusting expressions.

Members would be ill advised to argue as to what defines foul language or disgusting expressions. Every member understands what is and what is not acceptable.

[...]

Members are responsible for what they post on this board. A member

will not use this board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or

defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane,

sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise

violative of any law.

Edited by Thomas Graves

Guest Mark Valenti

...The third officer - misidentified by Bass and Wise - was Sgt. D.V. Harkness. Harkness told researchers over the years, and in his oral history for the Sixth Floor Museum, that he and others walked the tramps through Dealey Plaza to the Sheriff's office. As we've known for the last 20+ years they were then transported to the DPD and were held there until Monday.

Nice work, Mark. Now, the appearance of General Ed Lansdale in the film of the three tramps must still be explained, right?

So, what do you find wrong with my hypothesis that LBJ and Hoover decided on 11/22/1963 to push the "Lone Shooter" legend of OSWALD with all their might -- so that General Lansdale was obliged to keep his final report on the three tramps Top Secret?

I'm doing everything I can to keep the JCS/CIA off of the suspect list -- and the best I can do is to imagine that Lansdale was there in Dealey Plaza trying to *prevent* a JFK murder.

If modern photographic techniques come up with another dozen CIA figures -- or Guy Banister figures -- in Dealey Plaza on that day, however, I'll have a much harder time holding the tide back.

But for today -- is it not at least plausible in your opinion that the back of Lansdale was photographed with the three tramps in a completely benign scenario?

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Prouty was wrong about so many things, I can't support the ID he made.

Tomorrow I'll issue a photographic challenge and see if anyone can tell who's who.

Deleted for some other time.

Edited by Ron Ecker

Prouty was wrong about so many things, I can't support the ID he made.

Tomorrow I'll issue a photographic challenge and see if anyone can tell who's who.

Well, Mark, I thought I clarified this point -- but I'll try again.

If you work with somebody for several years, then it is EASY for you to recognize them from the back.

The same applies to members of your family -- you can EASILY recognize them from the back.

However, when it comes to strangers, and a few photographs, then NOBODY can recognize somebody from the back.

So, to just try some photograph experiments misses the point.

Lieutenant Fletcher Prouty could successfully recognize General Edward Lansdale from the back because he was FAMILIAR with the man.

That cinches it for me. No amount of experimentation with photographs will convert me.

I can recognize everybody in my family from the back -- or a photograph (or short film) of them from the back. Same with the people I work with. I feel certain the same is true for most readers out there.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Paul, not to be a pest, but you mention working with somebody for years. I've posted sources on this thread which should allow anyone to determine how long and how closely Prouty

worked with Lansdale. I don't think it adds up "years" of constant contact....have you taken a close look at how long they really were together, where their duties overlapped

and how much personal contact they would have had? I don't think it was as much as you may assume. The men did work inside the same group for a time and certainly knew each other, but

the question is were they close as office mates over years or really as close as the family members you describe?