The Education Forum

Anatomy Of Lee Harvey Oswald's Interrogations

Guest Bart Kamp

Anatomy Of Lee Harvey Oswald's Interrogations

For those not knowing: I have been in the hospital a lot. I had eleven (!) operations on my foot from June 8th and in that period I was either in a hospital bed or heavily sedated in bed at home. I used this time period mainly to work on the next paper, when I had the clarity and will power to do so. Glad I did spend all that time on it, as it turned out to be much of a bigger mission than originally anticipated. The amount of 'players' of various law enforcement agencies involved and the legal side of this subject proved to be daunting tasks to take care of.

Just over 300 pages and filled to the brim with documentation, photographs and links to many videos about the many participants inside the D.P.D. bureau while Lee Oswald was in custody and being interrogated. Originally believed that there was not much around and that this would be the thinnest chapter of the 4, but due to the many people involved its size increased considerably and a picture has manifested itself nevertheless. And that is the main point of this exercise, to show a better overall picture of this particular situation inside the JFK Assassination

http://www.prayer-man.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Anatomy of Lee Harvey Oswalds Interrogations-final draft 060917.pdf

Oswalds-Interrrogations.jpg

Edited by Bart Kamp

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing compared to your situation but I write this slightly sedated after hernia surgery.  After the lunchroom encounter I look forward to another interesting and informative read.  Tempting to scroll down to Wade and Alexander in particular.  This provides balance as I've finally made good progress in JFK and Vietnam by John Newman the last couple of days.

Get well soon, Ron.

Edited by Ron Bulman

I scrolled through all 308 pages of the PDF, and it is certainly a gold mine of information.  All of the incredible confusion, chaos, sloppiness and after-the-fact CYA scrambling strike me as exactly what I would expect if a Presidential visit had suddenly become a Presidential assassination, compounded by the murder of a DPD officer - and exactly what I would not expect if this had been any sort of organized conspiracy.  One aspect of the interrogation that recently struck me was an interview of Houston Post reporter Lonnie Hudkins that was included in the excellent PBS Frontline documentary "Who was Lee Harvey Oswald?"  Hudkins emphasized that LHO was unnaturally calm and unruffled, completely unfazed by his circumstances - precisely as Baker and Truly reported LHO as being during the lunchroom encounter.  There, I believe, might be a much bigger clue than the confusion, chaos, sloppiness and after-the-fact CYA scrambling of the interrogation.  (A bigger clue to exactly what I can't say, but preternatural calm in those circumstances strikes me as impossible.)

Edited by Guest

Bart,

The following is my opinion after reading all the WC testimony of the LHO interviewers during his fatal stay at Dallas City Jail.

The key to the patsification of Lee Harvey Oswald is right there.   We have little idea if Will Fritz, James Hosty, James Bookhout or Forrest Sorrels were telling the truth about anything Lee Harvey Oswald said during the final interviews of his life -- but we have good evidence that Harry Holmes was not telling the truth.

Dallas Postmaster Harry Holmes went off script for a while and claimed that Lee Harvey Oswald told the assembled group there all about this Mexico City trip -- why he was there, what the Cuba consulate officers said, what the Soviet Embassy officers said, and so on.   

All the notes provided by Fritz, Hosty, Bookhout, Sorrels and Holmes agree on most points -- but their notes were submitted WEEKS AFTER the event, and they agree so well they present the likelihood of note-coordination.

The testimony of Harry Holmes sticks out like a sore thumb.  His detail -- known only to the CIA during those days -- was not known to these other witnesses -- yet they were allegedly in the same room with Oswald at the same time -- and the detail about Mexico City goes on and on.  Here's what the incredulous WC attorney asked:

Mr. BELIN. Did -- this wasn't reported in your interview in the memorandum that you wrote?
Mr. HOLMES. No.
Mr. BELIN. Is this something that you think you might have picked up from just reading the papers, or is this something you remember hearing?
Mr. HOLMES. That is what he said in there.

If the WC had picked this apart, they would have cracked the case, IMHO.  I think that if we really focus hard on all this testimony -- with the intention of doubting that Lee Harvey Oswald ever said half of what these JFK conspirators forced into his mouth, then we will have a much clearer idea about who killed JFK and why.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

On 9/9/2017 at 6:48 PM, Michael Walton said:

Thanks for doing this Bart I look forward to reading it. Kudos.

Thank you Michael, hope you enjoyed it.

On 9/11/2017 at 8:11 PM, Lance Payette said:

I scrolled through all 308 pages of the PDF, and it is certainly a gold mine of information.  All of the incredible confusion, chaos, sloppiness and after-the-fact CYA scrambling strike me as exactly what I would expect if a Presidential visit had suddenly become a Presidential assassination, compounded by the murder of a DPD officer - and exactly what I would not expect if this had been any sort of organized conspiracy.  One aspect of the interrogation that recently struck me was an interview of Houston Post reporter Lonnie Hudkins that was included in the excellent PBS Frontline documentary "Who was Lee Harvey Oswald?"  Hudkins emphasized that LHO was unnaturally calm and unruffled, completely unfazed by his circumstances - precisely as Baker and Truly reported LHO as being during the lunchroom encounter.  There, I believe, might be a much bigger clue than the confusion, chaos, sloppiness and after-the-fact CYA scrambling of the interrogation.  (A bigger clue to exactly what I can't say, but preternatural calm in those circumstances strikes me as impossible.)

Lonnie Hudkins was a reporter with the DMN and was 'in' with the police. That piece of film shows him on what side he is on quite clearly.

Oswald was calm almost everywhere. He was even calm after he was told that he was being charged w the murder of the Pres. Oswald and politely answered another question like nothing happened just before. His demeanour in the corridor overall when he was quiet, he just went along, calm as a cucumber.  During the interrogations he was calm, he only flared up after being accused of being a murderer or when they showed him some funny pix with his head superimposed on it. These guys like Leavelle and Hudkins cannot be trusted at all. As a matter of fact it is surprising they always talk about his demeanour yet never recall what was talked about inside during the interrogations........

Hudkins is like Hugh Aynsworth, not to be touched, even with a barge pole.

It is also evident from the Paper that Fritz shafted the whole thing from the word get go, realising he needed to get Wa. of his back. Everyone else just danced along.....that's the way things were done down there.

On 9/12/2017 at 2:19 AM, Paul Trejo said:

Bart,

The following is my opinion after reading all the WC testimony of the LHO interviewers during his fatal stay at Dallas City Jail.

The key to the patsification of Lee Harvey Oswald is right there.   We have little idea if Will Fritz, James Hosty, James Bookhout or Forrest Sorrels were telling the truth about anything Lee Harvey Oswald said during the final interviews of his life -- but we have good evidence that Harry Holmes was not telling the truth.

Dallas Postmaster Harry Holmes went off script for a while and claimed that Lee Harvey Oswald told the assembled group there all about this Mexico City trip -- why he was there, what the Cuba consulate officers said, what the Soviet Embassy officers said, and so on.   

All the notes provided by Fritz, Hosty, Bookhout, Sorrels and Holmes agree on most points -- but their notes were submitted WEEKS AFTER the event, and they agree so well they present the likelihood of note-coordination.

The testimony of Harry Holmes sticks out like a sore thumb.  His detail -- known only to the CIA during those days -- was not known to these other witnesses -- yet they were allegedly in the same room with Oswald at the same time -- and the detail about Mexico City goes on and on.  Here's what the incredulous WC attorney asked:

Mr. BELIN. Did -- this wasn't reported in your interview in the memorandum that you wrote?
Mr. HOLMES. No.
Mr. BELIN. Is this something that you think you might have picked up from just reading the papers, or is this something you remember hearing?
Mr. HOLMES. That is what he said in there.

If the WC had picked this apart, they would have cracked the case, IMHO.  I think that if we really focus hard on all this testimony -- with the intention of doubting that Lee Harvey Oswald ever said half of what these JFK conspirators forced into his mouth, then we will have a much clearer idea about who killed JFK and why.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Paul,

you should read my paper instead!

Holmes talked too much, he wanted to be part of the boys club but he didn't understand the club's code, which was to keep schtumm about anything. This I make pretty clear in my paper.

The notes may have been collaborated, but the reports from the 23rd and 24th are not in that sense,

Read the paper Paul!

Edited by Bart Kamp
spelling

• 7 months later...

Kudos on an impressive collation of research work, Bart. Speaking from experience, isn't it interesting how what originally appears as a minor "mission" grows exponentially once one really starts to dig a little deeper!

Gary

Hi Gary thanks for the feedback and yes this thing is just growing and growing and it will be at least another year before I get a sense of completion on this.

Meanwhile here is part 2.