The Education Forum

David Lifton spots a piece of scalp in the Moorman photo.

Sandy Larsen

2 hours ago, Jamey Flanagan said:

It's their way of saying we did not kill Kennedy but then winking at you. Make no mistake my friends, they wanted to send a message.

Like this disgusting photo?  Out in the open, but debatable.  Just another coincidence.  Nothing to see here.

wink.jpeg

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The winking man is Congressman Al Thomas, at whose behest/intimidation JFK flew to Texas to participate in a fund-raiser for his interests there.  If memory serves, he directed that all of his files be destroyed upon his death but someone reportedly found a document among the remainder about a pardon for someone named "Carrico."  You'll recall that the doctor who stuck an endotracheal tube down JFK's throat upon his body's arrival at Parkland was named "Carrico" and that he did this medical procedure claiming that JFK appeared to still be alive upon arrival at Parkland, even though there was no pulse, no detectable respiratory activity for several minutes (he was blue from anoxia as a result), his pupils were fixed, dilated and divergent, etc. 

Al was a peach, for sure, and a good friend of Lyndon's as this startling picture reveals.  I believe that David Lifton was the first to publish this picture in Best Evidence, and he reportedly got a stunned inquiry from the photographer, Stoughton, who reportedly wanted to know "Where did you get that picture?!"

Edited by Steven Kossor

Well, speaking of Parkland and David Lifton, if I recall correctly from an interview he did on Night Fright some years ago he said that in his long awaited magnum opus Final Charade he was gonna reveal that a doctor at Parkland was somewhat in on the fix in that Oswald's wound was survivable but said doctor did something along the lines of introducing an air bubble into his IV or something like that (just going by memory here). He didn't name the doctor but the Carrico post brought this to mind. I do remember reading somewhere that Oswald's surgery was successful and his vital signs were all stable and improving until one of the doctors feeling the bullet through his skin rolled him over on his side and then everything plummeted and he never recovered. Just food for thought.

I didn't think Carrico was involved in Lee Oswald's care at Parkland.  I've heard the report of an air embolism being involved in Lee Oswald's death and also that he received "cardiac compression" in the ambulance on the way to Parkland, which certainly could have exacerbated his internal hemorrhaging from a gunshot wound to the abdomen.  That he survived so long after the JFK assassination is amazing in and of itself, given the level of planning that obviously went into the operation.  The plan went off the rails while the limo was still on Elm Street and came within a hair's breadth of being exposed before it was finally finished at Bethesda and endured relatively successfully for the past 50+ years.  As more time is spent, and more sophisticated analyses of evidence are performed, and additional evidence is discovered (including material that has been "laying in plain sight" all these years and overlooked or misunderstood because of the "confirmation bias" of the researchers), a clearer understanding of "what was supposed to have happened" on 11/22/63 is becoming possible, as well as a more thorough understanding of "what actually happened."  I've watched David's progress with Final Charade over the past 10 years or so and I can confirm that he has weighed facts and evidence very carefully and sought corroboration conscientiously from multiple sources before adopting or rejecting any new hypotheses.  He is a cautious scientist and is making contributions to the Education Forum and elsewhere as time permits and I look forward to his completion of Final Charade as much as anyone!

5 hours ago, Steven Kossor said:

As more time is spent, and more sophisticated analyses of evidence are performed, and additional evidence is discovered (including material that has been "laying in plain sight" all these years and overlooked or misunderstood because of the "confirmation bias" of the researchers), a clearer understanding of "what was supposed to have happened" on 11/22/63 is becoming possible, as well as a more thorough understanding of "what actually happened.

Steven,

What you have said here is something that I have believed for years, but lacked the eloquence that you have in saying this.

I believe this truly reflects my discontent with fellow researchers on what happened in Dealey Plaza.

Thanks for stating this so well.

Gary Aguilar did a video presentation on the Confirmation Bias a while ago and addressed it pretty well, I thought.  It's the tendency to overlook things that you believe have already been looked-at enough while you pursue other areas of inquiry - or work to defend your previous conclusions.  It's the bane of researchers everywhere, but given the competitiveness of the JFKA territory and the defensiveness that lots of researchers display toward their own theories, the confirmation bias seems to be particularly prevalent here.  I understand the necessity to play one's cards close to one's chest when you're anticipating "a big reveal" in a forthcoming publication but you'd think that the relationships between researchers would be less fratricidal at this point, given the common enemy we're all up against, right?  Keep smiling and stay sane!!!

Edited by Steven Kossor

• 1 month later...
On 5/28/2021 at 8:11 AM, David Lifton said:

4. I believe it is a fact that the true "camera original" of the Nix lilm is nowhere to be found; and the same is true for Muchmore.   Gail Nix, Orville Nix's niece (not sure, as I write this, of the precise relationship) has navigated these complex waters with Robert Groden, (who, she realizes  probably has her uncle's property).  She finds it very upsetting -- similar in reaction to someone who suffers in the aftermath of a kidnapping.

Hello David and seriously?  You forgot how to spell my name and who I am?  I'm so upset!  I am Orville Nix's granddaughter, author of Orville Nix:  The Missing JFK Film and Pieces of the Puzzle.  You sent me a multi-page fax when I was on Geraldo.  And the part you did get right is that you're right.  I'm very upset because I have been given the run-around not only by our government but also by so-called researchers who have promised to help me find it.  The only researcher who has truly done the work I have is Chris Scally---a highly intelligent, serious, open-minded, meticulous researcher who knows more about my grandfather's film than I do.  After almost 60 years, we may be able to find an answer soon.

On 5/30/2021 at 12:28 PM, Steven Kossor said:

The winking man is Congressman Al Thomas, at whose behest/intimidation JFK flew to Texas to participate in a fund-raiser for his interests there.  If memory serves, he directed that all of his files be destroyed upon his death but someone reportedly found a document among the remainder about a pardon for someone named "Carrico."  You'll recall that the doctor who stuck an endotracheal tube down JFK's throat upon his body's arrival at Parkland was named "Carrico" and that he did this medical procedure claiming that JFK appeared to still be alive upon arrival at Parkland, even though there was no pulse, no detectable respiratory activity for several minutes (he was blue from anoxia as a result), his pupils were fixed, dilated and divergent, etc. 

Al was a peach, for sure, and a good friend of Lyndon's as this startling picture reveals.  I believe that David Lifton was the first to publish this picture in Best Evidence, and he reportedly got a stunned inquiry from the photographer, Stoughton, who reportedly wanted to know "Where did you get that picture?!"

After listening to JFK's effusive praise for Thomas, on the night before JFK's murder,

(https://www.jfklibrary.org/asset-viewer/archives/JFKWHA/1963/JFKWHA-244-001/JFKWHA-244-001)

I find Thomas's smirking demanor even more inappropriate and disgusting. 

1 hour ago, Gayle Nix Jackson said:

Hello David and seriously?  You forgot how to spell my name and who I am?  I'm so upset!  I am Orville Nix's granddaughter, author of Orville Nix:  The Missing JFK Film and Pieces of the Puzzle.  You sent me a multi-page fax when I was on Geraldo.  And the part you did get right is that you're right.  I'm very upset because I have been given the run-around not only by our government but also by so-called researchers who have promised to help me find it.  The only researcher who has truly done the work I have is Chris Scally---a highly intelligent, serious, open-minded, meticulous researcher who knows more about my grandfather's film than I do.  After almost 60 years, we may be able to find an answer soon.

Ms. Jackson, hello.

How long have you been trying to find the missing film?

Why do think the film has disappeared?

I'm not informed at all regards the Nix film.

Could you maybe share what you have been told regards what your grandfather's film might have shown that was possibly so important versus the other known films? Possibly even earth shaking?

1 hour ago, Robert Burrows said:

After listening to JFK's effusive praise for Thomas, on the night before JFK's murder,

(https://www.jfklibrary.org/asset-viewer/archives/JFKWHA/1963/JFKWHA-244-001/JFKWHA-244-001)

I find Thomas's smirking demeanor even more inappropriate and disgusting. 

Robert.

These famous still photos of Jackie standing next to LBJ in her husband's blood covered dress while LBJ was being sworn in on Air Force 1 will be known and shown to millions for perhaps even centuries from now.

They are perhaps the most powerful photos of that tragic day in their depiction of the deepest emotional trauma shock, horror, grief and pain on Jackie Kennedy's face almost beyond psychology and even common language term description words.

The photos of Jackie here are truly, epically haunting.

More than any others I can recall, they capture the brutal and bloody tragedy in it's deepest and fullest soul wrenching pain and personal loss essence.

And what will also forever add to the emotional wrenching power of the photos is the mind boggling surreal juxtaposition of the main focus characters in them - Jackie, LBJ, Lady Bird  ( and in the most truly perverse one the smirking smile Albert Thomas "ata boy Lyndon" one ) and knowing that just 2 hours previous, JFK was alive ,vibrant and happily waving to screaming fans just before his head was brutally blood spraying blown apart just inches from Jackie's eyes and in front of hundreds of close up eyewitnesses in broad daylight public.

These LBJ swearing in on Air Force One pics of Jackie will be one of our nation's most famous ones forever.

And even if LBJ lackey good-ole-boy Albert Thomas's wink was just a normal eye shutting caught in a fast pace shutter click, there is no misinterpreting that perversely out of place sick and cold blooded smile of his, right in the middle of what was one of the most sad and personal pain suffering times in our history.

Where was Thomas's appropriate somber and respectful empathy for not just Jackie, who was mere feet from him, but also for JFK whom he supposedly was friendly with?

Heck, Thomas gave Lyndon a look of congratulatory glee! Like LBJ just kicked the winning field goal in a Texas against Oklahoma conference title game!   ATABOY LYNDON ... YOU DID IT BABY! 

Edited by Joe Bauer

3 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Robert.

These famous still photos of Jackie standing next to LBJ in her husband's blood covered dress while LBJ was being sworn in on Air Force 1 will be known and shown to millions for perhaps even centuries from now.

They are perhaps the most powerful photos of that tragic day in their depiction of the deepest emotional trauma shock, horror, grief and pain on Jackie Kennedy's face almost beyond psychology and even common language term description words.

The photos of Jackie here are truly, epically haunting.

More than any others I can recall, they capture the brutal and bloody tragedy in it's deepest and fullest soul wrenching pain and personal loss essence.

And what will also forever add to the emotional wrenching power of the photos is the mind boggling surreal juxtaposition of the main focus characters in them - Jackie, LBJ, Lady Bird  ( and in the most truly perverse one the smirking smile Albert Thomas "ata boy Lyndon" one ) and knowing that just 2 hours previous, JFK was alive ,vibrant and happily waving to screaming fans just before his head was brutally blood spraying blown apart just inches from Jackie's eyes and in front of hundreds of close up eyewitnesses in broad daylight public.

These LBJ swearing in on Air Force One pics of Jackie will be one of our nation's most famous ones forever.

And even if LBJ lackey good-ole-boy Albert Thomas's wink was just a normal eye shutting caught in a fast pace shutter click, there is no misinterpreting that perversely out of place sick and cold blooded smile of his, right in the middle of what was one of the most sad and personal pain suffering times in our history.

Where was Thomas's appropriate somber and respectful empathy for not just Jackie, who was mere feet from him, but also for JFK whom he supposedly was friendly with?

Heck, Thomas gave Lyndon a look of congratulatory glee! Like LBJ just kicked the winning field goal in a Texas against Oklahoma conference title game!   ATABOY LYNDON ... YOU DID IT BABY! 

I agree 100%. If you look closely you can see that Landslide Lyndon appears to be smiling back at Albert Thomas. Truly sick...

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/16/2021 at 11:24 AM, Joe Bauer said:

Ms. Jackson, hello.

How long have you been trying to find the missing film?

Why do think the film has disappeared?

I'm not informed at all regards the Nix film.

Could you maybe share what you have been told regards what your grandfather's film might have shown that was possibly so important versus the other known films? Possibly even earth shaking?

Hi Joe,

Our family got the copyright back in 1988, but didn't happen until 1990.  At that time, we found the original film was missing.  Since that time, I've been trying to find out what happened to it.  I don't mean to whine, but I don't know why more people in the JFK Community aren't concerned about finding it.  It could prove or disprove there was a shooter behind the retaining wall and fence.  I of course have my reasons for thinking it disappeared, but it could be malfeasance, governmental ineptitude or something more nefarious.  I don't know what's worse:  thinking our government is untrustworthy or just inept.  Very sad to me!  Feel free to contact me and I will happily regale you with Nix stories.  I don't want to bore everyone here.  I will tell you, my grandfather ALWAYS believed shots came from what he and Tink Thompson called "The stockade fence".  I have written 2 books about it.  They are required reading at UVA and LaSalle College.  They're not best sellers, but they're considered great academic research.  God I hate tooting my horn!

1 hour ago, Gayle Nix Jackson said:

Feel free to contact me and I will happily regale you with Nix stories.  I don't want to bore everyone here.  I will tell you, my grandfather ALWAYS believed shots came from what he and Tink Thompson called "The stockade fence".

Butting in: Gayle, please feel free to regale us here.  We won't be bored.

I'd welcome any deeper understanding of the rest of the visual record of the JFKA.  The Zfilm has received entirely too much ink (in more ways than one).

19 hours ago, David Andrews said:

Butting in: Gayle, please feel free to regale us here.  We won't be bored.

Hi David,

Okay, I think there are several important facets of the Nix film, I'll try and focus on a few with each answer for you kind people who have asked to know.  

First and foremost, if anyone needs to know details, timelines, etc, the person who is most knowledgeable about those is my dear friend Chris Scally.  If ya'll don't know him you should.  He, along with Jones Harris and a scant few others have known the value of the Nix film for years.  Okay, on to the first facts from me:

I may be looked upon as a Pollyanna, but I know my grandfather was there for a reason.  His personal reason was to show me the president of the US, but since he had to work that morning at the GSA, we were to meet him at Houston and Main.  The crowds were so prolific, I was such a bratty kid and my 24 year old  Mom was losing patience with my constant questions and observations and needs to go to the bathroom.  Urged on by my grandmother, we stopped at the "10 cent store" as my granny called it (across from the Adolphus) and found a booth, played Elvis records and went to the restroom. I later found out she and my grandmother had made plans to meet there should they get lost.  A man handed my Mom one of the "Kennedy for Treason" handbills which she immediately trashed.  The time kept ticking.  We were to meet my grandfather by 12 as we knew the motorcade would come by at 12:15ish.  There was no way we could get through the crowds so we stayed at the "10 cent" store.  The shots rang out; everyone in the place went silent and we all got anxious because what if something happened to pawpaw?  What if there was coup?  I mean, our minds were filled with worry, sadness and unknowing.

About an hour later, 1:15ish or so, my grandfather came walking by the store and since we were in the booth next to the window, we saw him and he came in.  From there, we went home because the despondency fell over Dallas like a huge thunderstorm.  There were flashes of horrid people yelling, "good riddance" or "he asked for it"  and I look back as a child who now has many years of age and think, those people were like the January 6th people.  I digress.

Anyway, he took my grandmother back  the  next morning around 7:30 to show her where it all happened.  That's on the original Nix film and some copies.  He still had film left, so since most if not all of the football games had been canceled, he used it the following Saturday, after the deaths of Tippit, Oswald and Jack Ruby's arrest.  In other words, the govt had no idea there was still a film out there that showed the assassination.  My grandfather didn't even know it.  You see, he was tall, about 6'7 and he was so freaked out about the shots around him, he gripped the Keystone grip at his waist (like white knuckling a steering wheel) which opened the shutter and the Nix film was made. He didn't see it until the first of December on a wall at Dynacolor, played over and over.  My grandfather was in shock!  

UPI had told he and my dad we could have the film back after 25 years;  1988.  I called UPI and asked for it.  One of the kind lawyers there said "absolutely" but then I got a call and a subsequent letter from another lawyer saying that lawyer was no longer with them and the laws had changed so we couldn't have it back until 1990.  When everything was finalized legally, we went to the NARA, UPI, UPITN and the company that took over UPI's holdings:  WTN.  No original film.  My experts?  Robert Groden and Gary Mack (more on that later)  Copies upon copies are everywhere, but no original?  How could that be?  How can a film the SS used to figure timing for the Zapruder film in a Dallas re-enactment be missing?  How can a film that shows the knoll and surrounding areas and then pans back after the murder be missing?  How can a film that has been analyzed by JPL, Aerospace, the WC, The HSCA, the Church Committee, the Rockefeller Commission be missing??  HOW????? People with no understanding say, "There are copies, you can find answers there."  No you can't.  You may get guesses, but not truth.  Once an original image burns the celluloid in taking the film, there are details that are lost through every regeneration.  It's like a clone.  Yes, it looks like what happened, but it doesn't have the details only the original would have.  

That's the first of many,many stories regarding the Nix film.  It's truly our own version of National Treasure and I am determined to find it, or find out what happened to it before I die.  I want the world to at least have an answer one way or another.  Was there or was there not shots from that area?

I don't want to bore you guys with all my stories, but there's the genesis and my motivation for finding it.  I so hope any of you who care decide to join in my cause contact me.  This is real.  This isn't theory.  This is like JFK's brain missing.  WHY????

Gayle Nix Jackson

Nix-style Keystone 810 Auto-Zoom Camera_2.JPG