The Education Forum

"Every time we got off the plane that day, three times they gave me the yellow roses of Texas. But in Dallas they gave me red roses. I thought how funny, red roses -- so all the seat was full of blood and red roses."

• Paz Marverde changed the title to "Every time we got off the plane that day, three times they gave me the yellow roses of Texas. But in Dallas they gave me red roses. I thought how funny, red roses -- so all the seat was full of blood and red roses."

If it wasn't so possible, one would think it too chilling to see it as deliberate. But arranging to have her husband's head shot off inches from her, makes all things possible- including arranging someone to film it or someone to leave a message or a sign.

Edited by Robert Harper

Here’s a link to a thread from 2005.

Most interesting in William Kelly’s post about “Louis Angel Castillo, the programmed assassin picked up in the Philippines, whose interrogation sessions included his trance like recollections of being in Dallas on 11/22/63, and with a team (that included a woman), ordered to shoot the man next to the woman with the red roses.”

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/5264-red-roses-for-me/

Edited by Ron Ecker

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, David Boylan said:

Best doc on Luis Angel Castillo. I can't believe this was even released. <sarcasm>

https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/2018/178-10002-10315.pdf

I guess you could call that "fully redacted".  Which must mean he's really important.  BTW, thanks for all the digging you do David.

Earle Cabell went to Texas A and M with Jack Crichton, "Jack Alston Crichton was born on a cotton plantation in Crichton, Louisiana, on 16th October, 1916. After leaving Byrd High School in Shreveport in 1933 he attended the Texas A&M University. Fellow students included Harvey Bright and Earle Cabell. He graduated with a degree in Petroleum Engineering in 1937."  Earle's brother was fired by JFK when he fired Dulles (Charles Cabell worked for Dulles for 9 years in the CIA).  JFK blamed Dulles and Charles Cabell for the Bay of PIgs fiasco.