The Education Forum

Where is the exit?

11 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

There is some evidence that there was a bullet recovered e.g. the receipt for missile thing.  And the late Robert Morrow said that he knew one of the doctors at the morgue and he told him that there was a bullet taken out of Kennedy's back.

That is something that I thin kid explainable.

But the no exit for the throat wound is a real puzzler to me.

Unless, like the back wound bullet, it lacked sufficient ballistics to penetrate?  Also, some of the velocity would have been reduced by passing through the windshield.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

There is some evidence that there was a bullet recovered e.g. the receipt for missile thing.  And the late Robert Morrow said that he knew one of the doctors at the morgue and he told him that there was a bullet taken out of Kennedy's back.

That is something that I thin kid explainable.

Thank you for putting it in these terms, Jim.

I'm out of your thread, sir!

I've believed for years Dr. Perry's repeated statement on the afternoon of 11/22/63 that the throat wound was an entrance wound.  Before Secret Service Agent Moore spoke with him and other doctors and nurses in early December.  After that he backed up, waffled and tap danced.  Maybe, I guess, it could have been an exit wound or words to this effect.  He was an experienced emergency room doctor in a hospital that received patients with gunshot wounds on a regular sometimes daily or multiple per day basis.  He had seen likely hundreds of entrance and exit wounds and knew the difference.  He said it was a small entry wound within a couple of hours after he had cut it open further to perform the tracheotomy.  And repeated this when questioned.  He still Never came back and said it Was an exit wound.

As to where is the exit...  I wish Bob Prudhome still posted here.  His posts were logical and reasonable based on his EMT and hunting experience.  I'm not an anatomy expert though I understood the basic concepts in Biology 101 and I used to hunt in my younger years.  I don't think there was an exit wound.  The subject has been discussed on the forum in depth in years passed before I joined but read it often, the subject of frangible bullets.  It's been speculated about in regards to the back, head and neck wound.  Somebody thought that's why there was no exit wound for the back entry wound if the throat wound was also an entry wound.  Somebody thought a right temple shot with one was responsible for the "star" disbursement of tiny metal particles going from front to back (more at the front fading to less/none at the back) in one of the xrays.

My point is if a bullet used on the throat was small caliber and frangible their likely wouldn't be an exit wound.  Small game frangible bullets are designed to, after penetrating the skin, basically explode on impact, disintegrate when they hit muscle or say a wind pipe.  Since the idiots in Bethesda either chose not to or were prevented from following standard autopsy procedure and dissecting both the throat and back wounds we'll likely never know for sure what happened to the bullet from the front throat entry wound.

I googled "small caliber frangible bullet".  I think this short article explains the concept better than I.

https://ronspomeroutdoors.com/blog/frangible-varmint-bullets-big-game/

Edited by Ron Bulman

2 hours ago, Joseph McBride said:

There was a bullet recovered from his right temple and not entered

into evidence. See the Belmont memo of 11-22 pm and my discussion

of it in INTO THE NIGHTMARE.

Agreed, moreover, unless someone else mentioned it, there was the release of the document which said, I believe at Bethesda, one of the assistants found a bullet in the vehicle, while looking for something else, brought it into the room, and it was taken by SS.

https://whowhatwhy.org/2017/10/06/navy-doctor-bullet-found-jfks-limousine-never-reported/

9 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

But that "puzzler" completely disappears if you and other CTers would just face the obvious fact ---- i.e., one bullet went clean through JFK's upper body, entering his upper back and exiting just where the autopsy doctors concluded it did exit---the front of the throat at the site of the tracheotomy.

All the mysteries about disappearing bullets totally vanish if CTers would simply accept the SBT truth.

And, Jim, you do realize (don't you?) that it's not just "no exit for the throat wound" that should have you bewildered. It's the OTHER bullet that didn't exit too (i.e., the one that you claim entered the upper back and also disappeared). Where's THAT bullet as well? You said earlier that you think the back wound bullet disappearing is "explainable". But is it reasonable to think that BOTH of those bullets that you say entered JFK's upper body BOTH just disappeared without a trace (whether it be in a sinister or non-sinister manner)? To me, that explanation isn't reasonable at all, especially when we consider all these knowable factors....

Don't CTers ever step back and look at the following four things in tandem with one another (and all 4 of these things do, indeed, exist---simultaneously!---in this case)....

1. There's a bullet hole of ENTRY in JFK's upper back.

2. There's a bullet hole in JFK's throat (which, according to Dr. Perry, could have been "either" an entry or an exit wound; and Dr. Carrico said the very same thing).

3. There's a bullet hole of ENTRY in John Connally's upper right back.

4. There were NO BULLETS in John F. Kennedy's body.

Now, based upon the above 4 basic facts, how can anyone maintain that the bullet which caused Connally's upper-back wound could not possibly have been the same bullet which also caused President Kennedy's upper-back wound --- especially when factoring in the additional fact that Governor Connally was sitting in a position in the limousine that most certainly placed him in the path of any bullet that would have exited from JFK's throat?

When evaluating all these variables (and others not discussed here), it's simply impossible (IMO) for the Single-Bullet Theory to not be the truth.

XX.+Single-Bullet+Theory+Blog+Logo.png

Edited by David Von Pein

3 hours ago, Cory Santos said:

Agreed, moreover, unless someone else mentioned it, there was the release of the document which said, I believe at Bethesda, one of the assistants found a bullet in the vehicle, while looking for something else, brought it into the room, and it was taken by SS.

https://whowhatwhy.org/2017/10/06/navy-doctor-bullet-found-jfks-limousine-never-reported/

So there was a bullet recovered from his right temple and the limo?  I've read of bullet fragments being found in the car in the Whitehouse garage but I thought it was by SS agents.  I've never read of Dr. Young before which doesn't mean much.  I guess if he was writing such a letter to Ford, and got a response, he was legit?  His bona fides have been checked and he was a Whitehouse physician, an assistant to Admiral Burkley, the president's physician who doubted the official story and tried to tell the HSCA?  Interesting he says "Dr. Burkley and I requested..."  What was his capacity at the autopsy?  I guess history would have been suppressed .

1 hour ago, Michael Clark said:

DVP Sez: "but, but, but,..... The Warren Commission! The Warren Commission!"

And heaven forbid somebody should actually have the gall to agree with something the Warren Commission said, right? (Oh, the horror of it!)

But I don't really need the Warren Commission to figure out the SBT at all. All of those individual factors I talked about in my previous post---when combined---pretty much seal the deal on the validity of the SBT. And ANYBODY can easily evaluate those things. You don't need to be a doctor or a physicist or a person with an extraordinary IQ. Just add up all the things that make the SBT the ONLY possible reasonable conclusion. When you perform that kind of math, it's a piece of cake. But CTers refuse to total up the facts surrounding the SBT. That's why they've been lost in the woods on this issue for more than 50 years and are forced to ask unanswerable questions like this one that James DiEugenio asked in his thread-starting post (which, of course, is just the type of question I've been trying to get the CTers to answer for years) ---- "If the anterior neck wound is an entrance, where is the exit hole?"

Edited by David Von Pein

1 minute ago, David Von Pein said:

And heaven forbid somebody should actually have the gall to agree with something the Warren Commission said, right? (Oh, the horror of it!)

But I don't really need the Warren Commission to figure out the SBT at all. 

That's rich!  

3 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

But I don't really need the Warren Commission to figure out the SBT at all. All of those individual factors I talked about in my previous post---when combined---pretty much seal the deal on the validity of the SBT. And ANYBODY can easily evaluate those things. You don't need to be a doctor or a physicist or a person with an extraordinary IQ. Just add up all the things that make the SBT the ONLY possible reasonable conclusion. When you perform that kind of math, it's a piece of cake. But CTers refuse to total up the facts surrounding the SBT. That's why they've been lost in the woods on this issue for more than 50 years and are forced to ask questions like this one that James DiEugenio asked in his thread-starting post ---- "If the anterior neck wound is an entrance, where is the exit hole?"

If the autopsy pathologists lied about how much they knew about the throat wound - what did they have to lie about?