The Education Forum

Possible photo of E. H. Hunt in Dealey Plaza

On ‎8‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 12:26 PM, Michael Cross said:

4._Press_Bus.jpg

Same guy in white pants?  Sauntering, hands in pockets?

In the bigger picture earlier there were two guys standing one behind the other in white pants.  No one else around seen in white pants.  They were just standing there doing nothing.  Then this guy is sauntering back up Elm and/or the TSBD, while everyone else is still headed, some in a hurry to the GK.  If he is one of the two in the other picture, why did the white pants buddies split up, and, where did his buddy disappear to so quickly? 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello there!  I might be alone, behind widow's peak man (sometimes ID'd as "Lucien Conein"), over on Main Street.  Though, y'know, it's hard to spot any of us in the Hughes film...  Look at me - I'm six feet ahead of "Gerry Hemming," but Hughes didn't catch us.

920x920.thumb.jpg.412650b02d04f4890042d6621d6954fa.jpg

Edited by David Andrews

13 hours ago, David Andrews said:

See this thread, though I misidentified white trousers guy in it:

White trousers guy is also in the Altgens photo taken on Main Street near the Houston corner, and apparently walked across the grass to make it into the Cancellare photo.

If you do a search on Cancellare you will find a lot of past discussion on the figures in this photo.

Great thread.  Just re read it.

On 8/27/2018 at 12:10 PM, Jamey Flanagan said:

I've attached said pic and I was just curious if anyone could tell me where exactly in the Plaza this was taken and at what time. I had heard on a radio program via YouTube that Saint John said the tramp often identified as his father wasn't him but that he has identified this individual as his father. Thanks in advance for any info!

Related image

Is this coat ( described as a "Winter coat" ) worn by Cary Grant in the 1963 film "Charade" the same or close to the coat worn by the E.Howard Hunt look-alike in the DP photo?

Or this other 1953 coat?Three In One Coat
Price: $28.50 
Description Button in the collar, put on the belt... it's a winter storm coat. Remove the collar, it's a dressy coat. Zip-out the pile liner, you're ready for spring or fall. Collar-insert of alpaca pile on cotton back. Coat is water-repellent cotton twill, lined with printed rayon. Choose from tan or black. 

1963 Three In One Coat

Edited by Joe Bauer