The Education Forum

Beto's Bobby Vibe

19 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

But, but, but, he's got that Bobby vibe.  The name, Robert Francis and the Irishness of O'Rourke.  He was raised on the border and get's along with Latino's.  I guess Irishmen, and women, along with Hispanic's are un American.

You must be a Democrat who tries to bring racism in any political conversation. I understand that this a strategy that brings a lot of votes for the Democratic Party. I would be ashamed to use the non-White for political gains.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Denis Morissette said:

You must be a Democrat who tries to bring racism in any political conversation. I understand that this a strategy that brings a lot of votes for the Democratic Party. I would be ashamed to use the non-White for political gains.

Is this guy for real?

• 2 weeks later...

Warren -Beto?  Couldn't she use the Beto -Bobby vibe?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/rival-candidates-praise-beto-orourkes-response-to-shooting-during-democratic-debate/ar-AAHdDqv?li=BBnbcA1

Edited by Ron Bulman

On 9/4/2019 at 3:33 AM, Cliff Varnell said:

Where does a PutinTrump loving right-winger get off questioning anyone's patriotism?

How about FDR/Stalin--that combo seemed to work quite well? You know even before the British installed Barrack Obama in the White House , Putin and Russia were honoring the 125th birthday of Franklin D. Roosevelt, one of our greatest Presidents.

From Irish Times February 2007-- The Russian's praise FDR and seek to emulate him and his ideas. Russia celebrated his 125th birthday in 2007 while the US citizens watched the Superbowl.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/russia-s-resurgence-1.1195950

By the way in 2005 it was reported that Putin detained the young  junior Senator from Illinois Barrack Obama and his cohort Senator Richard Lugar for some 3 hours in Russia on suspicion of being British spies. We know Lugar was knighted by the Queen and Obama daddy hails from British colony Kenya. Mau Mau country. 

Edited by Jim Harwood

14 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Beto had an excellent night.  He looked vice-presidential.

Warren/O'Rourke works for me.