The Education Forum

A Study in Showboating-- Kamala Harris and the RFK Case

Well, Tulsi Gabbard finally took my advice on Kamala Harris.

And Huffpost followed up today.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/tulsi-gabbard-kamala-harris-criminal-justice-record_n_5d424340e4b0aca3411841fb

But still no RFK mention.  That is the most important part of all this.

Laurie Dusek should write an editorial.

Edited by James DiEugenio

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is really good.  I think Tulsi just knocked Harris for a well deserved standing eight count

Why will no one bring up what she did in the RFK case!?

Gabbard is getting slammed in the mainstream media today for declining to play along with the false narrative about the CIA's Operation Timber Sycamore to overthrow the Assad regime.   

Pretty predictable after what she did in the first two debates.

They are also trying to say she is pro Russian.

I mean really, does the USA have probably the worst media in the world or what?

Tulsi was absolutely right on Syria. And so was Putin.  If you read my article in the last issue of garrison I addressed this issue head on.  The Power Elite wants to play the extremes in the Middle East against each other--Likud and the fundamentalists.  Assad is a secularist so he was on their hit list. Putin understood that. So did Tulsi.

Edited by James DiEugenio

The neoliberal McCarthyites are trying to attack Gabbard as pro-Russian by dredging up a claim

by a firm that was exposed in February for fabricating Russian t-r-o-l-l [I didn't know that word was banned here] accounts on behalf of the Democratic Party!

https://theintercept.com/2019/02/03/nbc-news-to-claim-russia-supports-tulsi-gabbard-relies-on-firm-just-caught-fabricating-russia-data-for-the-democratic-party/?fbclid=IwAR0mE2Guxa7KA6bdSunbEVUd6zdODt8Wg76prGDTJFJwLluERnqKq68X4do

Edited by Joseph McBride

I'm undecided on Gabbard, but it's damned hard to support someone supported and defended by the likes of Breitbart and Alex Jones. Why do they support her?

And I thought where she nailed Harris good was on her health plan, where Harris was touting Sebelius' endorsement.

Edited by Andrew Prutsok
More info

3 hours ago, Andrew Prutsok said:

I'm undecided on Gabbard, but it's damned hard to support someone supported and defended by the likes of Breitbart and Alex Jones. Why do they support her?

And I thought where she nailed Harris good was on her health plan, where Harris was touting Sebelius' endorsement.

Alex Jones and Breitbart support and defend who?

Gabbard? Or Harris?

Edited by Joe Bauer

38 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

Alex Jones and Breitbart support and defend who?

Gabberd? Or Harris?

Who cares? They can say anything they want, for whatever raason they want, quite possibly with hidden agendas. 

She was in CNN yesterday late morning, and refreshingly called out the anchor for doing what every single CNN anchor who has had her on for two years has done - question her meeting with Assad. 

It seems obvious to me that consensus is being manufactured by our not so free media. If we don’t like Trump, we get to take instead an old white man who can’t say a complete sentence without stumbling. 

Obviously it would be Gabbard Joe. If there's any truth to it, she better renounce them or she's flaming toast.

Fellas,

IMO, it's somewhat unfair to judge anyone on the basis of putative "endorsements" by dubious sources.

Guys like Goebbels and Hitler probably thought that Bach and Beethoven were great composers.

Even the nuttiest nuts aren't wrong 100% percent of the time.