The Education Forum

Jeffrey Epstein Dies By Suicide Under Suicide Watch? Comparisons To Oswald's Death In Dallas Police Custody Inevitable.

Joe Bauer

The timing of the will and his death makes it pretty clear IMO that he was allowed to kill himself. IOW jail staff was paid off to sleep or whatever was necessary while he did away with his sorry self.

There is still the question of broken bones in his neck. As Wecht has observed, that would require velocity. IOW he would have to have jumped from the upper bunk. But I have seen no info as to whether he did that. It would depend on how he was found, and I've seen no info on that. And of course the withholding of info is always suspicious. 

Edited by Ron Ecker

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEZCNACELwBSFXyq4

Epstein's butler served a longer sentence than Epstein!
And his was "real" time.
Not day time free and only nights spent in a secured cell.

The FBI did NOT indict Jeffrey Epstein. The instead indicted his BUTLER, who claimed to have the names and contact ...

Weird coincidence.

Sunday the 18th of August I was pet sitting three dogs in a Carmel, Calif. hotel room.

My employers were attending the world famous Concours D' Elegance event held at nearby Pebble Beach, Ca.

In the room I was in lay some brochures advertising the week long event with one listing the many classic cars displayed for judging and/or auction and their owners.

Way down the list I see a classic car that is owned by non-other than Jeffery Epstein major figure associate "Les Wexner." 

Guess Jeffrey Epstein didn't clean out Wexner completely.

Edited by Joe Bauer

From the article: Several attorneys vowed to go after his assets even if the will had named beneficiaries, as Epstein’s death means there will be no trial on the criminal charges against him. One woman filed suit against the estate last week, claiming Epstein repeatedly raped her when she was a teenager.

“Give his entire estate to his victims. It is the only justice they can get,” one of those lawyers, Lisa Bloom, wrote in an email. “And they deserve it. And on behalf of the Epstein victims I represent, I intend to fight for it.”

Former federal prosecutor David S. Weinstein, who is now in private practice in Miami but not involved in the Epstein case, said states and U.S. territories have certain timeframes within which to make a claim against someone’s estate.

“There are certainly going to be a lot of lawyers involved,” Weinstein said. “It’s not going to be over any time soon.”

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/jeffrey-epstein-will-days-suicide_n_5d5be849e4b0f667ed6895f9

On 8/10/2019 at 2:41 PM, David Andrews said:

Arrogant white billionaire, political scandal, #metoo, underaged girls and willing young women...not as shrug-worthy as a long-dead civil rights icon, unless paid to be.

Oooh! He's white. That is so evil. Black billionaires, of course, are not evil. Are you white yourself?

8 minutes ago, Denis Morissette said:

Oooh! He's white. That is so evil. Black billionaires, of course, are not evil. Are you white yourself?

Really not to be taken in the way you're going, Denis. 

I was contrasting media interest in Epstein to lack of interest in the much later trial of Lloyd Jowers in the MLK murder, and doing so in answer to a poster's question. 

If you want to see how black billionaires or millionaires can fare, look at Larry King (not the TV host) in the Franklin pedophile scandal.

2 minutes ago, David Andrews said:

Really not to be taken in the way you're going, Denis. 

I was contrasting media interest in Epstein to lack of interest in the much later trial of Lloyd Jowers in the MLK murder, and doing so in answer to a poster's question. 

If you want to see how black billionaires or millionaires can fare, look at Larry King (not the TV host) in the Franklin pedophile scandal.

Thanks, David. I apologize.

It isn't a stretch to imagine Jeffery Epstein telling his closest attorneys he wanted to commit suicide rather than spend the rest of his days in prison, and asking them to facilitate this by demanding he be taken off suicide watch.

They may have stated to Epstein their belief that a long prison sentence would probably be the outcome of any trial and not disagreed with Epstein ( through silence) regards his ultimate escape plan.

Perhaps his attorneys were palmed some grease for their efforts? For example, being given $250,000 each for executing his will after his death?

I am also guessing that Epstein felt he was in a totally no-win situation, even if he gave up everything he knew about others involved with his crimes.

If he gave up everything for maybe the possibility of a parole 10 years from now, he would still be a man marked for death anyway by the powers to be that simply could not allow him to blow the lid off this global conspiracy and if he did, exact the kind of retribution that would send a strong message to others not to do the same in the future.

If it's true that Epstein went so far as to deposit funds in all the other prisoners accounts for some type of lessening of their molester revenge sympathies (or other reason? ) it would not be impossible to believe that he also made some arrangement ( through 3 or 4 removed level channels) to compensate his two jail attendants for their convenient falling asleep actions the night of his demise.

There are so many illogical circumstances with this whole affair, a reasonable person is forced to consider it with much valid suspicion.

Edited by Joe Bauer

Want to really off the rails into a "conspiracy theory"?  Who identified the body?  What if it was a "dead ringer" double.  The cellmate was removed, the guards got some sleep, the cameras malfunctioned and the real Epstein was whisked away and replaced with the body double.  I haven't checked if this idea has made the internet or Youtube yet, but I've been waiting to hear it.  After all, with all his money, nothing is out of the question.  Right?  :flame

2 hours ago, Denis Morissette said:

If the lawyers asked that Epstein to be kept off the suicide watch, then I'm amazed that nobody here has raised the possibility that the lawyers are part of a conspiracy to have have Epstein kill himself. We don't have the conspiracy theorists we used to have!

Likely paid to do whatever they were told to. Many Lawyers do that, if paid enough.

10 hours ago, Richard Price said:

Want to really off the rails into a "conspiracy theory"?  Who identified the body?  What if it was a "dead ringer" double.  The cellmate was removed, the guards got some sleep, the cameras malfunctioned and the real Epstein was whisked away and replaced with the body double.  I haven't checked if this idea has made the internet or Youtube yet, but I've been waiting to hear it.  After all, with all his money, nothing is out of the question.  Right?  :flame

Would that NYC pathologist risk her career and freedom (aiding and abetting a prison escape) by doing an autopsy and issuing a report on someone else's body? Of course if she was paid a few million dollars, then I can see it.

Ron, I was thinking more along the lines of falsification/replacement of the underlying identification such as DNA, fingerprints, etc.  I don't think the people coming in contact with the dead body would have any intimate or extensive knowledge of Epstein personally and they would have no reason to doubt the body they received from authorities at the jail.