The Education Forum

The bus escape was disproven by the Commission itself... yet its been used as a getaway for fifty plus years.

Since it was the bus driver Cecil McWatters and passenger, Milton Jones, who made the public transportation a non-starter why did the commission use it?

They were made aware of Milton and Cecil's recantation 

So instead of interviewing or getting a simple statement from the other most likely bus driver they do nothing.

No name or otherwise of the Dallas Transit company bus drivers are introduced or investigated.

No one is questioning the bus trips each morning. CRICKETS.  Why.

Do we really accept that no investigation at all was attempted for Beckley, or its bus 

The problem with the Marsalis bus was the transfer said by one of Dallas's finest to have been found in Oswalds shirt pocket ( change of shirt would require taking the transfer from the old shirt and place it in a newly donned shirt..) 

& That is where the frame up encountered a conundrum.

There is nothing to this "transfer business" unless the booklet from which the supposed transfers were issued is entered into evidence. Not only is the booklet deep sixed the questions about it are scuttled.

Strikingly similar to the Beckley Rooming house register fiasco 

Amazing coincidental omissions?

Nah Andrej.

Cheers, Ed

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ed:

thanks for taking time to respond. However, I find your responses as again diverging away from the simple question I asked. Your last post is enough for me to see that you do not have any positive evidence about alternative address of Lee Oswald in October and November 1963. How many people had to lie to make your story possible? Ten, twenty? How many people would have to lie under oath and risk ending in jail and loss any self-respect for the rest of their lives? People usually do not lie, only if their existence or existence of their loved ones is in grave danger. However, this was not the case of witnesses in 1026 North Beckley.

I can now retire from this thread. Actually, I may come back if Mrs Pat Hall would respond to my request for information regarding the keys rules in North Beckley rooming house. The lack of keys in Lee Oswald's possession during his arrest puzzles me and I would like to understand this point. 

On 2/24/2020 at 5:12 PM, Andrej Stancak said:

Please find here quotes from outstanding books and well-respected authors. None of them had questioned 1026 North Beckley as Lee Oswald's address.

The only thing that really tells you is that it was just accepted by many authors as a given without any scrutiny.  Every assumption made in this case merits scrutiny.

John:

some of the authors I quoted spoke to Mrs. or Mr. Johnson. They were conspiracy researchers and sensitive to any false information fitting the official version. These people were not gullible or poorly informed. It is therefore useful to know their views. Actually, it is part of good research to familiarise with the views of first or second generation researchers. 

19 minutes ago, Steve Roe said:

The last time I will ask this David Joseph, did Oswald live at Beckley or not? 

Don’t need a lecture about taxi rides and other off topic discussions. 

Yes or No??

You truly do not understand a single thing about this case....  and yes PLEASE make this the last time you ask me

:idea   if there was anyone who needed a lecture - I'd bet you only do jigsaw puzzles with a single piece, right...?

Not possible for 2 or more puzzle pieces to fit together and create a NEW IMAGE.... and a much better idea of what the ENTIRE picture is, not just your little myopic view :up

=====

1667833118_NancyLeeandHARVEYOSWALDlivingat15058thFtWorthgotoschoolin1947-NotBenbrookSchool.jpg.0ed6673b2e580e542b2756e587cd066c.jpg

Since you're all "100%" this or that as if anything in this case was 100% anything...   who is NANCY LEE OSWALD age 7 living with HARVEY OSWALD age 8 at 1505 8th during the 47/48 school year?  Here is 8 year old Lee in 2nd grade. NANCY would be in 1st grade... by 1949 she has disappeared.

52-17.jpg.7625d3e8b84af3b5717163ab73cb8eec.jpg

And why is her bday 1 day after Lee;'s actual bday?  There is no LEE OSWALD listed in any Tarrant county record for the years he supposedly attended school...

With 100% certainty, tell us who NANCY LEE OSWALD was.... and why Marge here only has a son named HARVEY...

Then maybe...MAYBE you'll have some idea of what may or may not have happened at 1026 Beckley....

Bu-Bye now... :pop

Steve,

They are on topic as they are exactly the same type of frame up by police.

That goes to motive, opportunity and more.

Might I suggest you stop trying to control the topic or this thread.

The mods and myself will. Thanx.

The bus and routes involved in this are parts of the same case, the Beckley Bunch relates directly to both the Theater Theatrics and Bus Bungling.

So please continue David, but dont push your luck by trying to convince a ROKC Hater with a mountain of facts and evidence no matter how apropos.

Some's skills at evidence discrimination are not that advanced, primordial and somewhat naive is more appropriate of a description.

Now can we continue without constant 'intervention.' ... oy vey.

Cheers, Ed

How many people had to lie to make your story possible?

Andrej, The appropriate question is how many were mistaken, and proved to be such?

All.

How many testimonies have been shown to be utter fabrications yet met with no such

"risk ending in jail and loss any self-respect for the rest of their lives?"

None of the lawyers faced any risk either, though they were called on suborning perjury. I point you to VINCENT SALANDRIA.

The commission lawyers did face disrespect by many. This was a white wash and the testimonies were full of falsehoods and half truths.

Again the Niagara of Naivety is flowing on the EdForum, bless your heart.

Many went along with the largest pressure applied, to lie for the commission lawyers.

I suggest you re-examine the testimonies from those at Beckley.

Ed

Wait a minute here. Now we have ROKC teaming up with Armstrong “Harvey and Lee” advocate to prove Oswald never lived at Beckley. 

I thought you guys hated each other? 

Amazing, what a circus Ed LeDoux created here about Oswald and Beckley. 

1 minute ago, Ed LeDoux said:

So please continue David

I plan to Ed... and it truly is great having another strong voice of reason around...

4 minutes ago, Ed LeDoux said:

I suggest you re-examine the testimonies from those at Beckley.

With regards to the 2nd post... it amazes me as well that readers and players don't get that many of what is perceived as "lying" was, at the moment, the truth to those telling it... that's the point of operations like this...  everyone telling the truth AS THEY KNOW IT which in turn creates too many narratives to argue with the BS BIG lie that Oswald did it.

People will still argue vehemently that Oswald bought the rifle... despite it easily being proven he didn't... yet the legend continues...
Or he had enough time to get from the window to the lunchroom - despite not being at the window and the lunchroom charade never happening.  yet THAT's what people "know" unless they know better.

Finally - the greatest problem at this point is 2020 thinking analyzing the 1963 world.   We have gotten to the point in time when fewer and fewer of us can remember the mindset of the young adult, and even every adult in 1963 with regards to the FBI, "Gov't" in general and the police...  when and if that mind shift can be done is up to each of us...

Yet to continue to pass judgment on behavior that is simply misunderstood today... is doing a disservice to those who approach the evidence with the understanding.

Ed....

BTW - take a gander at the NANCY LEE thing I posted... this is real... and it makes literally no sense at all...

Furthermore, these records CAME from some other source material created at the schools themselves...  NANCY LEE was recorded by someone at some time...

As for Benbrook school in 45-46... there is no Oswald or Ekdahl listed...  same for 54, 55, 56 when he was back in Tarrant supposedly going to a few different Jr High Schools...

Ever see this photo of Oswald?  (sorry for being off topic this far... but as much as those who do not want to acknowledge H&L as possible... the explanation for who may have been at locations attributed to Ruby's Oswald, could have been Lee.  If Lee is at Elsbeth or Neely... making an appearance to incriminate our man Ozzie is not so inconceivable.  )

259429357_oswaldimageneverseenbefore.thumb.jpg.1fff8c2908001bdef3a20c76b4dbf584.jpg

5 minutes ago, Steve Roe said:

Wait a minute here. Now we have ROKC teaming up with Armstrong “Harvey and Lee” advocate to prove Oswald never lived at Beckley. 

I thought you guys hated each other? 

Amazing, what a circus Ed LeDoux created here about Oswald and Beckley. 

You seem to me the only clown at this circus Steve...  how about quit while you're neck deep before you drown completely?

:flame      :cheers

I ask cause I respect his opinion and his work ethic...  plus it's real evidence in the case which conflicts with everything we know...

thank goodness for "IGNORE" so the drivel you call posting isn't in the way anymore...

Hey - have a GREAT time  ----------------------     presenting your evidence and supportive reasoning  - :up

Edited by David Josephs

5 minutes ago, David Josephs said:

You seem to me the only clown at this circus Steve...  how about quit while you're neck deep before you drown completely?

:flame      :cheers

No, you are doing just fine David.

Please tell us more to set the record straight with ROKC and Oswald not living at Beckley. Uhh wait a minute, was it Harvey or Lee? 

Or was it Herbert Lee?