The Education Forum

The Most Illuminating Trump Assessment Ever. Mind Blowing Prescient.

Joe Bauer

I had to keep reminding myself that this talk by and interview of Trump "Art Of The Deal" book author Tony Schwartz at Oxford University took place "10 days before" the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

Schwartz predicted everything that has actually happened regards Trump as President to an incredibly accurate degree.

I had to post this link. It puts Trump the man ( and his actions as President leading to impeachment) into the most honest, understandable and thoroughly revealing light I have come across.

Again, please keep the date of this Schwartz speaking engagement video in mind while viewing it.

It's amazingly accurate prescience is worth witnessing and contemplating. 

Obviously, Schwartz's message is an extremely concerned warning to America if Donald Trump is elected President.

A warning that has come to reality in spades.

I would have posted this and the link in the already active Trump thread, but felt it needed to be read and the video seen on it's own, especially in light of the historically important Donald J. Trump impeachment event starting today.

Edited by Joe Bauer

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, David Andrews said:

Good stuff from this guy.  Have to look at what he's said since the 2016 election, and in the years after.

He is an occasional  regular on MSNBC, especially the Avi Melber  show that comes on at 6 pm ET except for now when the Senate impeachment trial is dominating all. I always watch this show because Melber is the best ever and has lots of good one-liners.

He is constantly sounding the alarm about Trump, especially what Trump will do if he loses the November election. He says that Trump is totally evil.

From The Guardian, interesting revelations on how the Saudi crown prince helped hack Jeff Bezos's phone for ostensible blackmail.  Some Trump-related material, including animosity between Trump and Bezos:

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2020/jan/21/amazon-boss-jeff-bezoss-phone-hacked-by-saudi-crown-prince

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jan/21/revealed-the-saudi-heir-and-the-alleged-plot-to-undermine-jeff-bezos

Edited by David Andrews

1 hour ago, David Andrews said:

I'd be interested in knowing Trumps involvements and relations with the American One-Percenters.

I'd imagine he still kisses up, as he's still not quite there yet if I understand things correctly.  Though is a loose cannon. 

As Schwartz says in his talk, Trump's number one favorite emotion by far is "anger."

Highly animated taunting, insulting and antagonizing anger.  WWF stuff.

Verbalized and expressed almost daily in his tweets, press talks and numerous rally speeches.

It's definitely an addiction with him and he uses it to drive, motivate and energize himself, his agenda, his base and to constantly create his favorite social and professional climate "conflict" and to bring ever more increased media attention upon himself.

A hyper-animated yelling, taunting, crowd working up World Wrestling Federation match that never ends!

But after more than three years, this constant, almost daily, national stage negative energy anger and conflict show is seriously exhausting to see, hear and feel.

It's draining, divisive, depressing and distracting to an unprecedented and dangerous degree. 

It's Donald J. Trump.

How could the country re-elect to keep going through this fist thrusting, shouting and tauntingly insulting WWF spectacle madness for another 4 years!?

If so, it will be a reality check statement as to how divided, angry and hateful we as a society truly are.

Maybe it all has to come to a head like this to honestly acknowledge and deal with this societal truth.

Like finally letting oneself vomit out something toxic after fighting and holding it in because the experience of throwing up is so gut wrenching sickening and painful to go through?

Edited by Joe Bauer

If so, it will be a reality check statement as to how divided, angry and hateful we as a society truly are.

I'm thinking (not hoping) that he's going to win, and that, in the end, the impeachment process will not touch him at all.

Speaking of reality: Not only is this the only president who's had a reality show, this will be the only president who will have another reality show after the White House.  Guaranteed.  Projected title: The Impeacher.

The wasted possibilities seem staggering: Eisenhower would have been great on a black-and-white cooking show from Gettysburg, PA, bringing in the farm-fresh eggs for Minnie Pearl.  "I beat the Germans, and I'm gonna beat them eggs, Minnie." / "Oh, Ike, just don't go callin' that Khruschev into my kitchen!"

Edited by David Andrews

7 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

As Schwartz says in his talk, Trump's number one favorite emotion by far is "anger."

Highly animated taunting, insulting and antagonizing anger.  WWF stuff.

Verbalized and expressed almost daily in his tweets, press talks and numerous rally speeches.

It's definitely an addiction with him and he uses it to drive, motivate and energize himself, his agenda, his base and to constantly create his favorite social and professional climate "conflict."

The impeachment "trial?" exudes it.

But after more than three years, this constant, almost daily, national stage negative energy anger and conflict is seriously exhausting to see, hear and feel.

It's draining, divisive, depressing and distracting to an unprecedented and dangerous degree.

It's Donald J. Trump.

How could the country re-elect to keep going through this fist thrusting, shouting and tauntingly insulting WWF spectacle madness for another 4 years!?

Maybe it all has to come to a head like this to honestly acknowledge and deal with this societal truth.

Like finally letting oneself vomit out something toxic after fighting and holding it in because the experience of throwing up is so gut wrenching sickening to go through?

Hmmm...  On Trump's theatrical use of anger...  Well, at the risk of re-introducing Godwin's Law to the Education Forum,  I'll mention that Donald Trump used to keep a copy of Adolph Hitler's speeches on his nightstand, according to his ex-wife Ivana Trump, which is especially bizarre given Trump's lifelong aversion to reading books.

" I use emotion for the many and reserve reason for the few."

-- Adolph Hitler

30 minutes ago, Andrew Prutsok said:

I don't even care whether he's re-elected anymore. Any country that would elect him in the first place is off it's collective rocker and beyond redemption.

Agreed.  This country is in very serious trouble.

After watching that 22,000 man semi-automatic weapons rally in Richmond this week, I can't help thinking that we are on the brink of a serious national crisis.

From here, it seems like a very short leap to some sort of "Reichstag fire" type event and a declaration of a "national security" emergency in the U.S.

The next step would be a crack down on the "opposition" media, groups, and individuals who are deemed threats to "national security."

I hope I'm wrong.

6 hours ago, Andrew Prutsok said:

I don't even care whether he's re-elected anymore. Any country that would elect him in the first place is off it's collective rocker and beyond redemption.

I'm sure many in this country feel the same way Andrew.