The Education Forum

The CIA analysis of the Z film

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, Larry Hancock said:

You got it with an "I don't know"....I don't,  what I will say is that if you go with a scenario that points the attack towards a conspiracy and particularly towards Cuba and Castro it would be best not to go too exotic....

How about a scenario that points to the KGB in cahoots with Castro?

Can you imagine a roomful of Cuban patsies framed with Soviet-looking gear in a shootout with the Dallas cops and the FBI?

Actually I could visualize that Cliff, based on Harvey's working concept for ZRIFLE that suggests always having a Soviet linked patsy as part of  your executive action.  Of course in a way having a Russian "defector" as an asset acting for Castro goes a ways towards that scenario.

Seems a little heavy handed to actually introduce Soviet weapons though, its not like  you couldn't buy a high quality game rifle in a hundred places in Dallas with no questions asked.  Perhaps a scenario with the KGB using a high tech CIA secret weapon to get rid of Kennedy and destroy the Agency, even better than a few moles...

13 hours ago, David Boylan said:

David, I've posited before that a 22 hollow point would not have exited JFK's throat.  Now in the last Garrison magazine I read that Dr. Chesser thinks a similar bullet may have entered JFK's hairline above his right eye, largely disintegrating and being responsible for the star effect in one of the x-rays.

At the same time Dr. Chesser shows evidence of a shot in the right temple hairline.  Something bigger than a 22 is responsible for the softball size blowout  in the right rear of JFK's head.  A 45 from a DeLisle carbine as David mentions would do well.  Neither gun would be very loud.

The 22 shot(s) could have come from the south knoll.  Or, all "three" of these shots could have come from behind the fence on the knoll.

Something I've wondered about before though are scopes.  They make a weapon more visible but also much more accurate.  If your wanting to put a shot in the hairline as opposed to the forehead one could be valuable.  

Just wondering if anyone has ever heard of a small, easily concealable snap on scope for something along the lines of the AR 5 or DeLisle?

15 hours ago, Robert Montenegro said:

Personally Mr. Josephs, I believe the "Z-film" is worthless trying to prove anything, because it has been tampered with. 

100% agreement...  (In fact the MATH RULES thread here does a great job in ripping it apart) I happen to speculate the film was taken at 48fps and cut to the number of frames needed to match the slope of ELM... 18.3 frames per sec and 18.3 feet per vertical 1' drop...12.47mph... which is why, other than the obvious breaks and splices the limo looks like it smoothly moves thru Elm street...  :cheers

And I find the ensuing CYA much more interesting than whodunnit....  like why Hoover covered for CIA in Mexico and how THAT rifle gets to where it was...

FNG... guess that makes me FOG... 

15 hours ago, Robert Montenegro said:

Also, since I brought up Hemming, I found a portion of his CIA 201-file in the most recent batch of JFK files that were released by the current administration.

Thanks for the kind words RM, that was my CAPA presentation from Dallas last Nov.

...and it’s funny you bring up Hemming, as I was going to ask you about his Bona Fides. ...  he seems to always know 5% of the truth and tells a great story mixing in 95% bs.   I mean he claims to have been sent to guard AF1 with his group... makes no sense.

Anyway... Lansdale like so many was a high ranking military man who was “on loan” to the CIA.. like Conein... another nugget from the recent release.. the ACSI was eyes deep into this event with Whitmeyer, Gannoway, Lumpkin, Stringfellow, Westbrook, et al...

To the topic, it is my understanding that the copy which is sent to DC Friday night by Max Phillips simply vanishes... Rowley gets it at like 2am and the next thing we know a film is being  delivered to Dino Sat eve around 10pm... I see that film as already having been to Hawkeyeworks all day Sat... as Dino said, ‘they could do anything with film’.

I’ll look thru my files and see what I can find about Hemming... I have some of the nodules from Weberman, and most are available... but authenticating his info can be difficult...

I highly suggest you search here for the MATH RULES thread as it goes into detail as to how a new reality was fashioned by the FBI and SS...

DJ

1348590161_LUCIENCONEINwasACSIArmy-notCIA-web.thumb.jpg.84355c64c8d04913413b0c9cf3d1a899.jpg

As to Hemming...  Noel Twyman's Bloody Treason uses a lot of what he says...

Just read that Steve Wilson was claimed to be an FBI informant within Interpen...

From "appearances" Hemming was told no by the CIA and just put his own group together...  or the CIA did and he co-opted it
knowing no one would stand up to disagree...

Also not sure to which Oswald Hemming is referring anyway...

What would authenticating evidence look like RM?  

10 minutes ago, Robert Montenegro said:

Hah, I'm the one that sent that very same document to William Kelly at his "JFK Countercoup 2" website back in May 2019! Small world. http://jfkcountercoup2.blogspot.com/2019/05/lt-col-lucien-emile-conein-black-luigi.html

I posted the information on his "Following the ACSI Colonels Around the Board - DP CI-O Phase 2" page back in April of 2019: http://jfkcountercoup.blogspot.com/2019/01/following-acsi-colonels-around-board-dp.html?showComment=1556363940108#c2345857631628372781.

Well then thank you again....   

:cheers