The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

19 minutes ago, Matthew Koch said:

Meanwhile in reality: 

Richard Spencer Reiterates Support for Biden, Disavows 'Useless' and 'Traitorous' GOP

White nationalist Richard Spencer reiterated his support for Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden Tuesday, days after a spokesman for the Biden campaign rejected Spencer's endorsement.

Replying to a tweet Tuesday morning, Spencer wrote that he recognized how "ineffective, useless, and traitorous the GOP is," reaffirming his decision to vote for Biden in the November election.

https://www.newsweek.com/richard-spencer-reiterates-support-biden-disavows-useless-traitorous-gop-1527555

This is laughable.  Spencer isn't supporting Biden's progressive policies, he's admiring his savvy political strategy. 

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

9 minutes ago, Matthew Koch said:

I already told you stoopaloop that everyone on the right who isn't a white supremist thinks he's a Fed, and we make fun of him for it and his failure to bring people into his alt right..  

The statement disavow what your slander means I'm not going to since it's obvious the game you are playing "Agree with me or you're a Richard Spencer supporter" meanwhile you are the one who will do things for far right if the price is right, I think there's a better word for that, I won't use here.. 

Your poor daughter, real or imagined.

42 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

This is so ugly. The Donks are saying Matt Taibbi is not a journalist, that he should be censored. 

Q: Why did the Donks, and allied Corporate Media, effectively censor the Wuhan lab-leak story? Who were the Donks working for? 

If the Donks effectively censored the Wuhan lab leak story (and they did), what else will they censor? 

I think skepticism is in order.....

Is it any wonder the USA and western democracy is in such a sorry state, in view of the obnoxious perverse behaviour of these three Democratic politicians?

Their “shooting the messenger” is an admission of their inability to rebut the message and thus validates it.

7 minutes ago, John Cotter said:

Is it any wonder the USA and western democracy is in such a sorry state, in view of the obnoxious perverse behaviour of these three Democratic politicians?

Their “shooting the messenger” is an admission of their inability to rebut the message and thus validates it.

JC---

This is just so sad. 

I grew up believing in the Democratic Party, The New York Times, The New Yorker, WaPo, CBS and so on. 

Now, I see Donk corporatists willing to censor and lie even about the Wuhan lab leak. Willing to savage one of America's best journalists, Matt Taibbi. 

To call for suppression of the 1/6 videos, and for the blackballing of  commentators they do not like, like Tucker Carlson. 

Maybe Carlson's narrative on 1/6 is slanted.

The Jan. 6 narrative was propaganda, and obviously so. 

America's two major political parties should be sunsetted. 

2 hours ago, Leslie Sharp said:

According to esteemed assassination researcher and author Prof. Peter Dale Scott,... Crichton had time and inclination to organize the 488th which he headquartered in Dallas, with himself ultimately responsible.... In direct control of the unit was Lt. Col. George Whitmeyer, commander of all Army Reserve units in oil-rich East Texas,

Leslie 

I'm sorry, but is this you saying, or Scott?

Are you, or Scott saying that Crichton's 488th was an official unit of the United States Army Reserve?

I looked into it once, and the Title, Commander of Army Reserve Units in East Texas doesn't exist.

If   Crichton "organized", with "himself ultimately responsible" for the 488th, how could Whitmeyer be " in direct control" of it? 

Steve Thomas

7 minutes ago, Steve Thomas said:

Leslie 

I'm sorry, but is this you saying, or Scott?

Are you, or Scott saying that Crichton's 488th was an official unit of the United States Army Reserve?

I looked into it once, and the Title, Commander of Army Reserve Units in East Texas doesn't exist.

If   Crichton "organized", with "himself ultimately responsible" for the 488th, how could Whitmeyer be " in direct control" of it? 

Steve Thomas

Yes, Steve, we rely on Prof. Scott. 

I believe we had the discussion regarding the 488th last week on another thread.  I would add that Crichton had a day job running a number of oil schemes, some private and some on behalf of Empire Trust, plus running for governor in '63 so delegating tasks is logical. But to your point, wouldn't it be likely  Col. Whitmeyer had his own ego to massage?

I realize those are purely subjective observations.  If you have anything to establish that Crichton wasn't 'ultimately responsible' for the 488th he established (according to his own claims), let me know? 

Gentlemen, can you refrain from using gender references in your comments.  They equate to racism, religious degradation and more imho.  I'm no moderator but if courteous discourse can't be maintained from within maybe they should draw a line.

Looks like our Scorned woman is trying to slide the thread,

I feel like I know now what it's like to have a teenage daughter.. 

try again, princess. My you’ve caught a cold here. 

Sounds a bit like mother bear is a little wound up. 

Your cheap biting comments are despicable.  

43 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

Gentlemen, can you refrain from using gender references in your comments.  They equate to racism, religious degradation and more imho.  I'm no moderator but if courteous discourse can't be maintained from within maybe they should draw a line.

Looks like our Scorned woman is trying to slide the thread,

I feel like I know now what it's like to have a teenage daughter.. 

try again, princess. My you’ve caught a cold here. 

Sounds a bit like mother bear is a little wound up. 

Your cheap biting comments are despicable.  

2 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

This is so ugly. The Donks are saying Matt Taibbi is not a journalist, that he should be censored. 

Q: Why did the Donks, and allied Corporate Media, effectively censor the Wuhan lab-leak story? Who were the Donks working for? 

If the Donks effectively censored the Wuhan lab leak story (and they did), what else will they censor? 

I think skepticism is in order.....