The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

4 minutes ago, Steve Thomas said:

Joe,

And that's going to be a problem, because the "reporting" is coming from the White House, which has not exactly been known for its forthrightness.

It was Chief of Staff, Mark Meadows who "reported" that he has mild symptoms. Why didn't that "report" come from a doctor?

Steve Thomas

This is the reason you can't trust the info coming in about Trump.

His people filter and manipulate so much ... "it is what it is."

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

2 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Michael Moore: It’s Possible Trump ‘Lying About Having COVID-19’ to ‘Gain Sympathy’

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2020/10/02/michael-moore-its-possible-trump-lying-about-having-covid-19-to-gain-sympathy/

I find it hard to believe that anyone (who's not a dead end, hard core Trump supporter) would feel much sympathy for the man who has, publicly, minimized the Coronavirus threat while privately telling Bob Woodward that  "...this is deadly stuff."

Edited by Robert Burrows

6 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

If Trump "had" it, Biden can't use the excuse that he might catch it from Trump at the next in person debate.

Alternatively, how is it going to look when Biden "catches" the virus and stops all campaigning, even from his basement, because he has to recuperate, and Trump goes back to doing his rallies next week.

Trump is already doing a virtual rally tonight. 

Whether Trump has the Covid or not, Michael Moores idea that he is faking for sympathy is silly.

If Trump is faking the virus, its because he is going to make Biden look like a clown, or weak, but probably both.

Thirdly, Trump will highlight attendance at his virtual rallies versus Joe's virtual rallies. Joe pulled less than 1,000 viewers at one of his on-line events in early September.

Fourthly, the Trump "Virtual" platform needs to be established before Twitter and the networks pull the plug on Trump. That is, before they censor him outright. It's already happening.

I can find no information about this event; if possible  please provide a link to the source who is making this claim.

33 minutes ago, Robert Burrows said:

I find it hard to believe that anyone (who's not a dead end, hard core Trump supporter) would feel much sympathy for the man who has, publicly, minimized the Coronavirus threat while privately telling Bob Woodward that  "...this is deadly stuff."

I was taken aback by the sadness I felt when I first heard the news.  I stand behind no one in my hatred for this man.  My second emotion was anger — how many people did this idiot sentence to death with his criminal incompetence?

I may get to schadenfreude soon — a couple more Wheeler posts and I’ll be there.

11 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

If Trump "had" it, Biden can't use the excuse that he might catch it from Trump at the next in person debate.

Alternatively, how is it going to look when Biden "catches" the virus and stops all campaigning, even from his basement, because he has to recuperate, and Trump goes back to doing his rallies next week.

Trump is already doing a virtual rally tonight. 

Whether Trump has the Covid or not, Michael Moores idea that he is faking for sympathy is silly.

If Trump is faking the virus, its because he is going to make Biden look like a clown, or weak, but probably both.

Thirdly, Trump will highlight attendance at his virtual rallies versus Joe's virtual rallies. Joe pulled less than 1,000 viewers at one of his on-line events in early September.

Fourthly, the Trump "Virtual" platform needs to be established before Twitter and the networks pull the plug on Trump. That is, before they censor him outright. It's already happening.

In light of today's events, why would Trump want to debate Biden again after this exchange from the first debate?

A little harder to feel anymore sympathy to a man than the sympathy he himself has shown for the 207,000 Americans who have died from the virus, many of them torturously, and the millions who have gotten the virus with many of them suffering horribly as well, not just physically but psychologically and financially.

I just don't sense or believe that Trump has ever sincerely cared that much about the millions of Covid victims before him. Trump has always come across as someone who just doesn't have that kind of inner feeling make up and empathy for others.

However, if he actually is afflicted, like everyone else who contracts this, hope he doesn't suffer.

And after hearing Trump in the debate just 3 nights ago callously "belittle and make fun of" Joe Biden for wearing masks during the crisis, including the size of Biden's mask;

Sorry, but there is a thing called kharma?

You may have heard this term?

Edited by Joe Bauer

8 minutes ago, Kathy Beckett said:

They are taking him to Walter Reed.

Kathy, we just heard this on the news as well.

Could this be a sign of worsening symptoms?

Egads!

13 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

A little harder to feel anymore sympathy to a man than the sympathy he himself has shown for the 207,000 Americans who have died from the virus, many of them torturously, and the millions who have gotten the virus with many of them suffering horribly as well, not just physically but psychologically and financially.

I just don't sense or believe that Trump has ever sincerely cared that much about the millions of Covid victims before him. Trump has always come across as someone who just doesn't have that kind of inner feeling make up and empathy for others.

If he actually is afflicted, like everyone else who contracts this, hope he doesn't suffer.

And after hearing Trump in the debate just 3 nights ago callously "belittle and make fun of" Joe Biden for wearing masks during the crisis, including the size of Biden's mask;

Sorry, but there is a thing called kharma?

You may have heard this term?

To quote the man himself:

"It is what it is."

2 hours ago, Cliff Varnell said:

I was taken aback by the sadness I felt when I first heard the news.  I stand behind no one in my hatred for this man.  My second emotion was anger — how many people did this idiot sentence to death with his criminal incompetence?

I may get to schadenfreude soon — a couple more Wheeler posts and I’ll be there.

The only sadness that I'm feeling is for the families of the 200,000+ people who have died alone and without resort to the world class medical care that Trump will receive at the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center. 

Is Wheeler in a Fox time warp?

Wheeler: 1)Statistically, what are his chances if he is asymptomatic?

Remember Niederhut, in the entire history of modern medicine, up until 2020, a "case" of a disease was defined as a person showing symptoms of the disease and a positive test for the disease.

As already said:Trump's exhibiting symptoms,nd they're taking him to Walter Reed..

Wheeler 2)Or to force Biden to get tested so he does not have an excuse to back out of a Second Debate.

As said: Biden's been tested. 'Wheeler just can't conceive that Biden would willfully take a test after Trump who could well have been infected was yelling at him during the debate. Wheeler , like Trump would just bury his head in the sand, and show no concern for infecting someone else.

Wheeler:3)Alternatively, how is it going to look when Biden "catches" the virus and stops all campaigning, even from his basement, because he has to recuperate, and Trump goes back to doing his rallies next week.

First Biden  has to catch the virus. Trump's quarantined for a couple of weeks. If he cheats , he looks like even more of a fool now that he's been afflicted. This  kind of naive faith spin that a Trump  setback is some "ace in the hole" for Trump, you often hear from Trump cultist like Wheeler.

Wheeler:4)Trump is already doing a virtual rally tonight. 

As said: Virtual rally cancelled

We don't know if Hicks didn't get it from Trump!

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

Utah Senator and Notre Dame College head now afflicted. They attended a no mask Trump get together three days ago.

Sounds like the virus is exploding now more than ever.