• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

17 minutes ago, David G. Healy said:

a PR disaster awaits your GOP repair. The Oval Office *Loser* is a pathological xxxx 20,000+ at last count. It's very simple to dismiss any, ANY allegation the Tub of Lard makes. In fact, is displays wisdom to in fact, do just that...

pssst, long about 1995 .John mcmadman rejected my membership at AAJ. Some silly reason or other, might of had to do with a comment attributed to me about the Jesuits being back to their political mischief again.

I've been ruining their Wheaties ever since...

Dealey Plaza Dan Rather hates President Trump as well. Good job Dave.

3 minutes ago, Jim Harwood said:

David -- everytime I see your avatar I cant help but be reminded of the leather chapped "chap" from the music group the "Village People".  Ah, the post JFK era, the boomers loved it (excepting Vietnam)

Village People -YMCA

You haven't posted in how long, and now you come roaring back with premature ejaculation.  Because they let you out of jail, or what?

17 minutes ago, David Andrews said:

You haven't posted in how long, and now you come roaring back with premature ejaculation.  Because they let you out of jail, or what?

I've never been to jail Dave and I have never suffered from sexual impotence or like you intellectual impotence. I just cant help but be reminded of the Village People and "chaps man" whenever  I see your dated avatar.  

Detroit Asks Court to Issue Sanction After Trump Campaign Lawyer Used Court Filing to ‘Spread Disinformation’

https://lawandcrime.com/2020-election/detroit-seeks-sanctions-blasts-trump-campaign-for-using-court-filing-to-spread-disinformation/

19 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

What are the over/unders on when Harwood is put on restriction again?

Let me guess youre a black jack dealer so you cannot help but give us your hip cat "bookie" lingo? How is Otis Bad Link and Alan Forbes. Is Alan any relation to the Forbes family? 

5 minutes ago, Jim Harwood said:

Let me guess youre a black jack dealer so you cannot help but give us your hip cat "bookie" lingo?

Yeah that’s right gotta problem with that?

5 minutes ago, Jim Harwood said:

How is Otis Bad Link and Alan Forbes. Is Alan any relation to the Forbes family? 

I haven’t spoken to Link in almost 11 years.

I’m barely acquainted with Forbes.

13 minutes ago, Jim Harwood said:

I've never been to jail Dave and I have never suffered from sexual impotence or like you intellectual impotence. I just cant help but be reminded of the Village People and "chaps man" whenever  I see your dated avatar.  

I'm just ashamed to be this good looking.

Ivanka whines about multiple investigations into Trump Organization fraud: ‘These politicians are simply ruthless’

<quote>

Ivanka Trump lashed out at state investigators in New York state and Manhattan on Friday after reports of two different investigations into Trump family fraud.

“Two separate New York State fraud investigations into President Trump and his businesses, one criminal and one civil, have expanded to include tax write-offs on millions of dollars in consulting fees, some of which appear to have gone to Ivanka Trump, according to people with knowledge of the matter. The inquiries — a criminal investigation by the Manhattan district attorney, Cyrus R. Vance Jr., and a civil one by the state attorney general, Letitia James — are being conducted independently,” The New York Times reported Thursday. “But both offices issued subpoenas to the Trump Organization in recent weeks for records related to the fees, the people said.”

“The inquiries — a criminal investigation by the Manhattan district attorney, Cyrus R. Vance Jr., and a civil one by the state attorney general, Letitia James — are being conducted independently,” the newspaper noted.

The first daughter, however, argued without evidence that the investigations were “harassment” and a “fishing expedition” motivated by “rage.”

She also denied that there was a tax benefit and accused authorities of investigating her despiting knowing there was no fraud. She provided no evidence for any of her claims.

<q/>

17 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Ivanka whines about multiple investigations into Trump Organization fraud: ‘These politicians are simply ruthless’

<quote>

Ivanka Trump lashed out at state investigators in New York state and Manhattan on Friday after reports of two different investigations into Trump family fraud.

“Two separate New York State fraud investigations into President Trump and his businesses, one criminal and one civil, have expanded to include tax write-offs on millions of dollars in consulting fees, some of which appear to have gone to Ivanka Trump, according to people with knowledge of the matter. The inquiries — a criminal investigation by the Manhattan district attorney, Cyrus R. Vance Jr., and a civil one by the state attorney general, Letitia James — are being conducted independently,” The New York Times reported Thursday. “But both offices issued subpoenas to the Trump Organization in recent weeks for records related to the fees, the people said.”

“The inquiries — a criminal investigation by the Manhattan district attorney, Cyrus R. Vance Jr., and a civil one by the state attorney general, Letitia James — are being conducted independently,” the newspaper noted.

The first daughter, however, argued without evidence that the investigations were “harassment” and a “fishing expedition” motivated by “rage.”

She also denied that there was a tax benefit and accused authorities of investigating her despiting knowing there was no fraud. She provided no evidence for any of her claims.

<q/>

What the over/under that this is more fake news? 

Its amazing to me how many people on forums use pictures of them from so long ago.