• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

7 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

A figment of right-wing imagination spurs the cacophony of snowflake losers.

Cliff,

Donald Trump will not be able to control the whirlwind he has unleashed.

“Defend Your Vote” rally organizer thrown to the ground by rally-goers when he tells rally participants to abide by Milwaukee Covid-19 regulations.

Crowd chants, “USA” “USA”

https://twitter.com/hashtag/defendyourvote?src=hashtag_click

“Release the Kraken”

Steve Thomas

45 minutes ago, Chris Davidson said:

But, if one looks at the overwhelming ballots cast by mail in terms of party affiliation, it is rather clear, that seemingly insurmountable lead, was just a momentary illusion.

I believe Roberts contention is that the Biden vote count In PA jumped over 100k while trump (and other candidates I think) received zero. IF that was the case, it's hard to imagine a plausible non-criminal scenario for that, at least I haven't heard one yet offered. 

22 minutes ago, Dennis Berube said:

I believe Roberts contention is that the Biden vote count In PA jumped over 100k while trump (and other candidates I think) received zero. IF that was the case, it's hard to imagine a plausible non-criminal scenario for that, at least I haven't heard one yet offered. 

Dennis,

Given the fire hose of Trump/RNC falsehoods about alleged election fraud, can you post a credible source for Wheeler's claim about a serial 100K to 0 vote tally in Pennsylvania?

It sounds like obvious bunk to me.

Meanwhile, it is a matter of public record (per my post here a few days ago) that the RNC has actively solicited false claims of election fraud from their base.

10 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Given the fire hose of Trump/RNC falsehoods about alleged election fraud, can you post a credible source for Wheeler's claim about a serial 100K to 0 vote tally in Pennsylvania?

It sounds like obvious bunk to me.

W, I am not able to post a credible source. It appears that any social media documentation of the supposed "all Biden votes" overnight event have been taken down. The media is even spreading false claims about Trumps legal case, attempting to weaken his support I assume. 

Look at this page for instance, every single twitter post about the vertical lines for the Biden tally have been removed! I'm not saying that makes their claims credible, but it certainly smells bad to me. Twitter never censored flat earthers, but this potentially critical information is censored? Even from the POTUS? That's a major issue to me, again not a trump supporter. 

https://thepostmillennial.com/trump-other-observers-question-mysterious-overnight-biden-surges/

1 hour ago, Dennis Berube said:

W, I am not able to post a credible source. It appears that any social media documentation of the supposed "all Biden votes" overnight event have been taken down. The media is even spreading false claims about Trumps legal case, attempting to weaken his support I assume. 

Look at this page for instance, every single twitter post about the vertical lines for the Biden tally have been removed! I'm not saying that makes their claims credible, but it certainly smells bad to me. Twitter never censored flat earthers, but this potentially critical information is censored? Even from the POTUS? That's a major issue to me, again not a trump supporter. 

https://thepostmillennial.com/trump-other-observers-question-mysterious-overnight-biden-surges/

Dennis, have you ever met a Trump talking point you didn’t like?

6 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:

The post election chaos was telegraphed months ahead of time. 

The only post election chaos is in the Loser Trump legal team.

Infighting and an attempted 'coup': Trump team erupts into chaos as Giuliani takes over legal efforts

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/infighting-attempted-coup-trump-team-erupts-chaos-giuliani/story?id=74257079

On 11/16/2020 at 1:44 PM, Robert Burrows said:

Every time someone references the 2000 election it sends me back to that awful day. Over the last couple of weeks CNN and MSNBC have been rolling out former Bush 2 officials to comment on the difference between that abomination and this election. Yesterday CNN rolled out W's former Secretary Of Homeland Security Michael Chertoff, who has, on more than one occasion, declared that questioning the official story about the events of 9/11 is akin to Holocaust Denial. When I listen to Chertoff, and other members of that truly illegitimate administration, I find myself having sympathy for some of the positions that Robert Wheeler has expressed. 

I just did a quick search engine experiment and found that when using Google the top responses to the query "Michael Chertoff 9/11 conspiracy" are all in the debunking conspiracy category. By using Duck Duck Go I actually got a direct response to my query. The same phenomenon takes place when one enters a search for "JFK assassination conspiracy" using Google. 

Google also owns YouTube, and when the phrase  "JFK assassination conspiracy" is entered the videos that are offered are, by and large, of the pro lone assassin variety.

It appears that Google is, among many other dangerous things, a propaganda arm that is working overtime for the Ministry Of Truth. 

Edited by Robert Burrows

4 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

This little known engine is pretty good. 

https://gibiru.com/

It works better on desktop than phone (the back button is quirky on my phone.)

I'm also slowly shifting to this browser. https://brave.com

I think I mentioned here a few weeks ago that if I am signed into Chrome using my 12 year old Gmail account, my search result returns from Google are very thin for "controversial terms" like "Permindex."

If I sign out of Chrome, my google searches are much better.

Basically, Google knows to send me ads for organic dog food if I do a search for "dog paw biting" (my guy might have a food allergy) and what not to send me if I am curious about a conspiracy.

Thank you, I'll try that. 

2 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

From Lindsey Graham to . . . Arlen specter . . . and . . . the philidelphia eagles . . .

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/lindsey-grahams-one-man-voting-probe-prompts-confusion/ar-BB1b6u1f?li=BBnb7Kz

Sorry, I misspelled filidelphia.

13 minutes ago, Kathy Beckett said:

How many more knock out punches to the cabeza can Wheeler take before the refs finally stop this fight?

First it was weeks of posts about Joe Biden's alleged dementia, then about Hunter Biden's laptop.  Now it's alleged election fraud.

Really W. bring in the ref and stop this!, If the Emperor Trump ever saw such a masochistic devotional display as Wheeler has made for him in the last month, he'd undoubtedly call him a "sucker and a loser" and spit on him!!!

Should Lindsey Graham be prosecuted for phoning up state "Secretary of States"  and trying to give them legal cover to throw out votes?! This guy thinks so.

For the chairman of the Senate committee charged with oversight of our legal system to have reportedly suggested that an election official toss out large numbers of legal ballots from American voters is appalling,” says Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington Executive Director Noah Bookbinder. “Not only is it wrong for Sen. Graham to apparently contemplate illegal behavior, but his suggestion undermines the integrity of our elections and the faith of the American people in our democracy.” He alleges, “Under the guise of rooting out election fraud, it looks like Graham is suggesting committing it. That is unacceptable, and Sen. Graham should step down from his chairmanship immediately.”

Hey Republicans, I found the real voter fraud right here.

Edited by Kirk Gallaway