The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

16 hours ago, Jim Harwood said:

even Alexander Hamilton who we find was shot to death during a duel by a early relative of not yet born Allen Dulles, the noble Aaron Burr.

I also remember reading that the owner of Burr's pistol was none other than David Rockefeller. What a nice show piece for a traitor to have? I wonder who has it now?

Regarding Larouche, something happened when he was arrested. Several people left his group claiming he was somehow compromised afterwards. I forget the details now unfortunately.

Webster Tarpley was one of the ones who left. I used to speak with Anton Chaikin on occasion who he co-wrote the Bush book with and is still in the Larouche group. They are no longer friends. He recently changed as well after he was sued by Melania Trump for false accusations. Now he basically repeats MSM news stories unfortunately.

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

4 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Obama Tells Jimmy Kimmel: ‘We Can Always Send the Navy SEALS’ to Remove Trump from White House

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2020/11/20/obama-tells-jimmy-kimmel-we-can-always-send-the-navy-seals-to-remove-trump-from-white-house/

https://i.imgflip.com/1shpv6.jpg

2 hours ago, Dennis Berube said:

I also remember reading that the owner of Burr's pistol was none other than David Rockefeller. What a nice show piece for a traitor to have? I wonder who has it now?

Regarding Larouche, something happened when he was arrested. Several people left his group claiming he was somehow compromised afterwards. I forget the details now unfortunately.

Webster Tarpley was one of the ones who left. I used to speak with Anton Chaikin on occasion who he co-wrote the Bush book with and is still in the Larouche group. They are no longer friends. He recently changed as well after he was sued by Melania Trump for false accusations. Now he basically repeats MSM news stories unfortunately.

http://tarpley.net/online-books/george-bush-the-unauthorized-biography/

George Bush: The Unauthorized Biography

I'm a big fan of chapters 1 - 8 a/b. 

Averell Harriman's career deserves greater scrutiny. 

Edited by Cliff Varnell

19 hours ago, Pat Speer said:

FWIW, I live in a conservative area of California, and, even here, the idea Trump "won" the election is laughable. He is simply too hated. He is, without doubt, the most hated major party candidate in American history--well, at least, since Lincoln. 

This delusion that he actually "won" the election is just that--a delusion. Traditionally, a president "winning" an election with less than half the vote will acknowledge the closeness of the election, and shift to the middle. But Trump did exactly the wrong thing--he claimed he won in a landslide, and shifted to the right. 

Now, he's paid the price for his incompetence. Poor baby. 

The one good thing about this mess is that Trump once again said the quiet part out loud. He claimed the election was stolen from him this time, because he himself knows how easy it is to steal an election, and has experience doing so. 

Incredibly, OAN has been telling their viewers that Trump won California, despite the fact that Biden had a 5,000,000 vote lead out there the last time I looked at the numbers.

This OAN conspiracy has something to do with Wheeler's most recent "election fraud" posts about SCYTL.

Yup, the conspiracy right thinks that Trump won California.

After Meeting With Trump, Michigan’s Republican Leaders Said They Don't See A Reason Why Biden Isn't The Winner
https://news.google.com/articles/CAIiEK4iOt1Lv6ntmGYT2mxGUD8qFggEKg4IACoGCAowjJ0RMKC-AjCwjQ0?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

<quote>

The two Republican leaders of Michigan’s state legislature said Friday night that after a closely watched meeting with President Donald Trump, they “have not yet been made aware of any information that would change the outcome of the election in Michigan,” a state won by President-elect Joe Biden that has been at the center of Trump’s attempt to overturn the election.

5 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

JFKs National Security Memorandum #57 was just activated after sitting in the archives for 57 years and nobody here cares?

Dont some of you guys make a living writing entire books about JFKs shirt size?

Dark Journalist is talking about it right now. 
He calls it bombshell?

Whst was JFKs shirt size again?

frustration a sure sign of Trump amateur's...

14 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

JFKs National Security Memorandum #57 was just activated after sitting in the archives for 57 years and nobody here cares?

Dont some of you guys make a living writing entire books about JFKs shirt size?

Bollocks.  The JFKA Master Class has ignored or mid-represented the JFK clothing evidence until very recently.

Kudos to Kennedys and King

https://kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/proof-of-conspiracy-in-jfk-assassination-rev

14 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

Dark Journalist is talking about it right now. 
He calls it bombshell.

Whst was JFKs shirt size again?

The bullet holes in the clothes establish shots from front and back, and since 6.5mm FMJ rounds don’t leave shallow wounds in soft tissue Oswald’s alibi is that much stronger.

Find another class of evidence to bitch about, Robert.

4 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Incredibly, OAN has been telling their viewers that Trump won California, despite the fact that Biden had a 5,000,000 vote lead out there the last time I looked at the numbers.

This OAN conspiracy has something to do with Wheeler's most recent "election fraud" posts about SCYTL.

Yup, the conspiracy right thinks that Trump won California.

California is more than 10% of the U.S. population, and well over 10% of the U.S. economy, and yet the last Republican president to spend even 10% of his U.S. travel days in California was, I do believe, Reagan. 

As I recall, it took Bush something like a year of his presidency to spend even one day in what is far and away the most populous and prosperous state, and Trump wasn't much better, only coming here to collect money from rich donors, and maybe once or twice stopping by to pretend he cared about the victims of a fire. 

It's a joke. The Republican Party lost California--the one-time center of the party, the launching pad of Nixon and Reagan--because it simply stopped trying, and decided the short game (attacking the immigrants piling into California) was better than the long game (embracing the immigrants piling into California, and teaching them Republican values). 

And now some idiot has got it in his head that Trump WON here??? That's either a joke or a sign of mental illness. Trump has about as good a chance of winning in California as he would winning in France or Germany, which is to say none at all. I mean, I hope no one is so stupid that they would fall for this nonsense.

California was far and away the biggest prize in the election. If Trump stood even a 10% chance of winning here, he would have campaigned here. Let's not be daft.

Living in the Golden State for four decades, I can tell you that Pat is right on.

If that is what these people are saying and that is what this SCYTL stuff leads to, then the whole thing has gone off a cliff.

The GOP is dead in California.  The idea that Trump could win here without campaigning is even more ludicrous.  I mean who owns OAN, Rush Limbaugh?  Not even he could be idiotic enough to buy into that. 

We have gone from 4 Seasons Landscaping, to the Michigan elector slate, to the SCYTL servers in Germany, and now to Trump winning California?  

Man, Trump must really fear the SDNY.

Edited by James DiEugenio

Agreed Pat, California is the 5th biggest economy in the world , bigger than the U.K, but without an empire. The blue states are the economic engine of the U.S., and pay greater taxes to support the problems of the red states, with the exception of Texas, and maybe Florida. The Central Valley of California is one of the most productive agricultural regions in the world.

In the 60s California became the first state overtaking New York. It may have been the greatest place in the world to grow up, but it has largely gone the way of New York and is now so super taxed, and so expensive as result of world real estate speculation, it's a wonder how so many people can make it here.

The electoral college dooms California , it so much in the bag as a blue state, the Dems take it for granted. The Republics know they'll never win and because the system is winner take all. The main reason any politicians come here is for fund raising, and the courting of wealthy donors.

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

Three Cheers for Dolly Parton!

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/17/dolly-parton-helped-fund-moderna-covid-19-vaccine-trial-via-vanderbilt.html

“Back in April, Parton donated $1 million to Vanderbilt University Medical Center’s efforts to combat Covid-19, which included Moderna’s vaccine trial and clinical research. In the footnotes of the New England Journal of Medicine’s announcement about the Moderna vaccine’s results, “the Dolly Parton Covid-19 Research Fund” is credited as one of the supporters.”

image.png.741d7d8bbcd3dd4abf11919f3ab503fd.png

Hip, Hip, Hooray!

Steve Thomas