The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

8 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

You'd think that such a clever guy would have figured out by now that all theories about 9/11 are conspiracy theories.

I solved Kahneman's Bat and Ball Problem in a few seconds, and I'm quite certain that 9/11 was a conspiracy.

He's a fraud.

One of the most ridiculous conspiracy theories about 9/11 is the one that is laid out in the Final Report of the National Commission on Terrorist  Attacks Upon the United States, otherwise known as the 9/11 Commission Report. 

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

2 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

You'd think that such a clever guy would have figured out by now that all theories about 9/11 are conspiracy theories.

I solved Kahneman's Bat and Ball Problem in a few seconds, and I'm quite certain that 9/11 was a conspiracy.

He's a fraud.

How 'bout I whack yez with that #%*& bat and take the ball?  -- Joe Pesci

William, you may have seen this in your field.  Researching a 9/11 novel, I came across a journal article in Psychology saying that belief in conspiracy theories correlates with belief in ghosts among personality test subjects.  Sure enough, a couple months later I read the personality test created for their subjects by the authors of an unrelated paper, and a found a question asking if the government covers up conspiracies and UFOs (on a scale of strongly agree to strongly disagree), followed by another on whether ghosts and supernatural events are possible.  So this trope is being passed into culture through science, and recirculates in Kahneman.

I grew up on John Wayne's cameo in the Greatest Story Ever Told.  I think the Duke would bridle against atheism as the anodyne to falling for malcontent conspiracy theories.

Edited by David Andrews

Asperger's for starters then . . .  "they were subjected to four years plus of . . . propaganda . . . the likes of which the work has not seen since f---ing Hitler".

'QAnon Shaman' lawyer makes offensive comments about Capitol rioters: 'They're all f---ing short-bus people' (msn.com)

42 minutes ago, David Andrews said:

US House votes to create 9/11-style commission to investigate Capitol attack

Good luck with that!

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/may/19/us-house-capitol-attack-commission-vote

Well, if it's a "9/11-style commission," they'll have to write the full report before investigating anything, then dispense with an actual investigation... 🤥

18 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

The people of Arizona are going to be on the hook for millions of dollars.

From Arizona Secretary of State, Hobbs:

image.png.b0504ea22f3e8e7a54d59d39581a725a.png

image.png.2ecf50268bf0a41f0706b77b348a834d.png

image.png.82db715bba9683a237ad6de1227b1923.png

Way to go guys!

Steve Thomas

It's OK, Arizona will pay for it by slashing Unemployment and forcing people back to work.