• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

16 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Newsflash, Ben.  Trump and Pompeo surrendered to the Taliban at Doha in February of 2020.

Trump's surrender to the Taliban stipulated that U.S. troops would be out of Afghanistan by May of 2021.

Then Trump withdrew all but 2,500 U.S. troops from Afghanistan in January of 2021, before Biden was even inaugurated-- while refusing to share military intelligence with Biden's transition team.

Top US general says Afghan collapse can be traced to Trump-Taliban deal | US military | The Guardian

Yeah. Trump invited the Taliban over for a surrender party at Camp David which flipped everyone one out so bad he had to withdraw the invitation. Total clown show.

Did the Dems rake him over the coals? No. That would have been impolite. Dumb asses.

28 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

Matt,

Doesn't Cannon's bizarre ruling block DOJ access to Trump's stolen records?

And, if so, how can the DOJ investigate him?

I don't understand that one.

1 hour ago, W. Niederhut said:

Matt,

Doesn't Cannon's bizarre ruling block DOJ access to Trump's stolen records?

And, if so, how can the DOJ investigate him?

I don't understand that one.

W.N. - I was surprised a few days ago when a prominent New York Times reporter said on MSNBC that she keeps hearing rumors that Trump is already indicted. If so, it would be a sealed indictment, likely to be announced a week after the November election. The indictment would have several criminal counts, the easiest to prove being Obstruction of Justice based on his withholding and lying about classified documents at Mar-a-Lago. It would also be based on the documents that the Justice Department obtained from Mar-a-Lago before it issued its recent subpoena. Our U.S. Attorney General knows what has to be done and well along with laying the groundwork. 

Thus, the sealed indictment when released would result in the arrest of Trump even while the Special Master is reviewing classified documents. Judge Cannon's efforts on behalf of Trump would turn out to be merely a road bump.

I think Trump knows of the sealed indictment, which led to his recent golf course meeting with his lawyers and advisers. This why he is threatening to incite riots in the streets if he is indicted and tried in a criminal case in Washington, D.C.

W- yep, what DC said there.

There is an unbelievable amount of work on poor Merrick Garland's plate here because of the prolific amount of criming that Trump has done. It's truly staggering.

A great resource for those wondering why he can't just be locked up right now, is this page here:

https://terikanefield.com/all-new-doj-investigation-faqs/

1 hour ago, Matt Allison said:

W- yep, what DC said there.

There is an unbelievable amount of work on poor Merrick Garland's plate here because of the prolific amount of criming that Trump has done. It's truly staggering.

A great resource for those wondering why he can't just be locked up right now, is this page here:

https://terikanefield.com/all-new-doj-investigation-faqs/

Great article.  Vey enlightening, I'm guilty of a couple of the presumptions.  I gave myself a 90.  On 2 I leaned to D but chose A based on the date of the tweet shown.

Yes It is a good article Matt. Thanks! I liked the first half or so when she explained procedurally   how the case must be assembled so as to avoid pitfalls. The middle part is what lawyers, including some of my lawyers friends always say, which is to cool off your expectations.

Concerning Trump, the most open and shut case I can think of is his tape recording  with Brad Raffensperger to throw the Georgia election. Of course, that's indisputable evidence. I'm not aware of limitations regarding using that tape as evidence, though there might be. But from past such cases with wealthy powerful people who aren't even POTUS, a similar kind of case would probably take a long time, unfortunately, though it's now been a year and 9 months!.

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

Governor's Desantis and Abbott's human dumping is not just outrageously wrong in their self-interest political gain intent context ( probably illegal as well ) but also a dangerous game escalation of inciting even more political war mentality among the states than we disturbingly already have.

Blatantly, even braggingly professed and carried out with a specific mandate of dumping these immigrants onto states and cities these Republican governors deem as political enemy liberal democratic majority ones.

Another potential violence inflaming political caper on top of the January 6th 2021 attack on our Capital building full of our Congress members, their staffs and protective police forces?

Don't these Trump violence inspired Republicans ever quit?

Dumping anything that causes unexpected added and unwanted economic and social responsibilities, burdens and unrest from one state onto another without prior mutual agreement between such states constitutes violations of several state and even federal laws.

Whether it's garbage, toxic or other unwanted responsibility materials or in this case vulnerable and lied to human beings who may not have understood or agreed to their dumping, these legal boundaries breaking actions by Republican governors DeSantis and Abbott are clearly only meant to promote their individual and party national political gain through further antagonizing, inflaming and dividing Americans one against the other.

It's an extremely cynical and darkly dangerous political game. 

A continuation of the sad divisive Trump violence promoting theater we've been severely wounded by during these already incredibly stressful times.

Looks like the Eleventh Circuit is going to act quickly on the appeal, which hints it will sink Judge Cannon's atrocious decision.

Appeals court sets deadline for Trump lawyers to respond to DOJ: report - Raw Story - Celebrating 18 Years of Independent Journalism

Key GOP candidates balk at committing to accept the midterm election results: report

by Tom Boggioni

https://www.rawstory.com/gop-election-results/

“According to a report from the Washington Post, a solid one dozen Republican Party candidates running in battleground states avoided committing to accepting the results of the November midterm elections.

The Post reports that "In a survey by The Washington Post of 19 of the most closely watched statewide races in the country, the contrast between Republican and Democratic candidates was stark. While seven GOP nominees committed to accepting the outcomes in their contests, 12 either refused to commit or declined to respond. On the Democratic side, 17 said they would accept the outcome and two did not respond.”

“Other Republicans who either refused to commit or didn't respond include Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL), Sen Ron Johnson (R-WI) and Blake Masters (R-AZ).”

Great! We just won't have elections in the United States anymore. Everybody will be appointed.

'Course that raises the question of whosa goin to be doin the appointin.

Steve Thomas