The Education Forum

Lone Gunman podcast: L. Fletcher Prouty a xxxx?

10 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

John, 

IMO, the old WASP acronym is somewhat relevant in the context of the JFK assassination.

If we look at the religious and cultural history of the United States, there's no question that the nation's Founders and ruling class were mostly white Anglo-Saxon (and northern European) Protestants-- Puritans and their Congregationalist progeny in New England and Ohio, Anglicans, Presbyterians, Baptists, Methodists, etc.

Conversely, JFK was an Irish Catholic, and a cultural outsider of sorts in relation to the established American ruling class and their secret societies, many of which were avowedly anti-Catholic (e.g., Masons, the KKK, and Ivy League societies like Skull & Bones, et.al.)

Much has been written, by Max Weber and others, about the "Protestant Ethic and the Spirit of Capitalism," and, IMO, the imperialist/capitalist ruling class (including the likes of Allen Dulles, Henry Luce, Prescott Bush, et.al.) in the U.S. played a central role in the assassination of JFK, precisely because he refused to view the Third World as their Wall Street oyster.

(I never understood much about America's ruling class until I left the Wild West to attend college in the Ivy League in the 1970s.  And, obviously, the older established order has been changing in our time with the advent of "new" billionaires like the Waltons, Bezos, Musk, Gates, Buffet, et.al.)

Jim DiEugenio's essay* on this topic is one of the best things I've ever read on this subject, along with James Douglass's JFK and the Unspeakable.

(That said, FDR was an Anglican WASP, educated at Groton and Harvard, who shared JFK's anti-colonial skepticism about Anglo-American imperialism in the Third World-- so the correlation between white Anglo-Saxon Protestantism and ruthless American imperialism isn't exact.)

*  Deconstructing JFK: A Coup d'État over Foreign Policy? - CovertAction Magazine

Hi William. I have to agree. Joseph P Kennedy realised this when he waited all day for a Porcelain’s invite at Harvard, that never came (David Nasaw - “The Patriarch”). 
I think the masonic entry criteria in the UK is that you believe in a god. America seems like one big networking event and these secret societies facilitate that and actually wield a great deal of influence/power. They are a corruption of democracy and a way to maintain a culture of nepotism or class. 
I have been considering doing a thread on this, as there are those that believe that these organisations are all subordinate to a few people dating back to Cecil Rhodes. With organisations like the Council on Foreign Relations fulfilling policy and agenda. It works on the same principal as the way Prouty describes the CIA embedded their agents in the military, FBI, NATO etc etc. I am not 100% bought in but, it seems probable and I understand how it could work, very compartmentalised without those below realising the overall structure. 
Carroll Quigley (lecturer of JFK Jr and Bill Clinton) wrote about it all in “Tragedy & Hope”. He didn’t do that as a whistleblower, as he was very much an establishment guy, he did so as a historian who thought it’s influence in history was too great not to mention. The ground he referred to was the Milner Group, The Round Table, The Circle of the Elect. It was formed using the same structure as Adam Weisner’s Illuminati. The Round Table still published a magazine to this day, £25 per quarter and it largely talks about foreign affairs. 

Video:

https://www.corbettreport.com/meet-carroll-quigley/

Cheers

Chris

Edited by Chris Barnard

• 11 months later...
  • Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/5/2020 at 7:53 AM, W. Niederhut said:

Rob,

There are many false statements in your post (above) that have already been thoroughly debunked on this thread-- e.g., the bogus claim that Prouty was only a pilot, that he wasn't involved in formulating JFK's NSAM 263 policy, (and the McNamara/Taylor Report) that Lansdale didn't arrange to send Prouty to Antarctica in November of 1963, that the assignment wasn't somewhat unusual in the context of Prouty's active involvement in reviewing the intel used in Honolulu to draft LBJ's NSAM 273 on November 21st, that Prouty was a "fraud" who knew nothing about Presidential security protocols, etc.  All bunk.

Rather than repeating the facts, my suggestion is that you go back and re-read this thread, and finally read Prouty's book about JFK, the CIA, and Vietnam.

Here's the forum thread from 2020 where Rob Clark and another forum member posted a lot of defamatory claims about Col. L. Fletcher Prouty, paralleling false commentaries about Prouty by Ed Lansdale and Warren Commission propagandist John McAdams.

It's interesting to review this 2020 discussion in light of James DiEugenio's recent article about Prouty at Kennedys and King.

William, I do not have the time to go through all of this.  Oliver and I are leaving for Quebec on Friday morning. Plus we are doing three pre interviews tomorrow.

Someone said Prouty was only a pilot?  And that he had no role in JFK's Vietnam policy? 🥵

Edited by James DiEugenio

This is a very interesting thread.  On page six of re reading it now.  I think it was McAdams who referred to Prouty as a Chauffeur.  A bit disingenuous?    

Its more than that, its preposterous.

• 3 weeks later...