The Education Forum

Lone Gunman podcast: L. Fletcher Prouty a xxxx?

On 11/30/2020 at 8:22 PM, W. Niederhut said:

Yes, Chris, Kirk Gallaway is most likely a CIA Operation Mockingbird contractor who disseminates Deep State disinformazia here and on the radio. 

Just kidding.  🤪

I agree with Kirk's posts most of the time, but I don't understand his thing about poo-pooing the Dealey Plaza mystery photos of GHWB and his preppy Andover son, Dubya.

IMO, the guy in the suit is a dead ringer for Poppy Bush in '63, once we account for the background shadow under the chin and slight variation in camera angles.

See the source image

Nope it is Biden lol.  Using “prior logic” above, same haircut, same ears, same tie.     That is how silly this is.   Without a clear picture or evidence to refute the actual photo of Pres.  Bush in Tyler it is all speculation.   You can believe what you wish however.
image.png.9569290d379f4ab48b61d5ef2ddfdd90.png

Edited by Cory Santos

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Cory Santos said:

Nope it is Biden lol.  Using “prior logic” above, same haircut, same ears, same tie.     That is how silly this is.   Without a clear picture or evidence to refute the actual photo of Pres.  Bush in Tyler it is all speculation.   You can believe what you wish however.
image.png.9569290d379f4ab48b61d5ef2ddfdd90.png

No Cory, that's just a flippant remark. What are you hoping for 36 million pixels from 1963? You understand there is a debriefing memo, right? And that the only other CIA G.Bush at the time was in a menial role and he immediately went to a lawyer to sweat an affidavit asserting that it was not him. That aside, it doesn't prove GHW was there, could you present the evidence that he was in Tyler Texas, beyond any reasonable doubt? He made a phone call right? To assert his location in the aftermath and point the finger at a person of interest. I saw the image earlier in the thread, that needs authenticating with independent witnesses. 

53 minutes ago, Chris Barnard said:

No Cory, that's just a flippant remark. What are you hoping for 36 million pixels from 1963? You understand there is a debriefing memo, right? And that the only other CIA G.Bush at the time was in a menial role and he immediately went to a lawyer to sweat an affidavit asserting that it was not him. That aside, it doesn't prove GHW was there, could you present the evidence that he was in Tyler Texas, beyond any reasonable doubt? He made a phone call right? To assert his location in the aftermath and point the finger at a person of interest. I saw the image earlier in the thread, that needs authenticating with independent witnesses. 

I notice that every time we finally get around to focusing on the damning evidence about what "Mr. George Bush of the CIA" was doing on 11/22/63 some people on the forum change the subject.

There's an old adage in psychoanalytic circles-- "That which the patient doesn't want to talk about is what needs to be discussed."

18 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

I notice that every time we finally get around to focusing on the damning evidence about what "Mr. George Bush of the CIA" was doing on 11/22/63 some people on the forum change the subject.

There's an old adage in psychoanalytic circles-- "That which the patient doesn't want to talk about is what needs to be discussed."

So true.

17 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Yes, exactly. I think some are not cognizant they have a bias, some just want to mock things contrary to their beliefs and others have dug themselves a hole on this thread or others, that their pride won't let them out of.  

19 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Rob,

We've already been here and done that on the Forum.  Post some definitive data to support the cover story that this Kiwanis Club photo of GHWB was taken in Tyler, Texas on 11/22/63, or that GHWB was in Tyler that day.  (Not retrospective, cover story stuff, but verifiable, contemporaneous evidence.)  Good luck with that.

Secondly, read Russ Baker's detailed analysis of the alleged Barbara Bush letter of 11/22/63 in Family of Secrets.  To whom was it written?  What did it say?  And when did Barbara return to Houston after allegedly writing that bizarre epistle?

It's in Barbara's 1994 autobiography, substantiated with a picture taken by an attendee. The trim of the interior decoration matches the Blackstone Hotel Conference Room in Tyler, Texas. How bout you post one iota of proof, evidence, or documentation Poppy Bush worked for the CIA in 1963. You know maybe he was a super secret spy part time running a Dealey Plaza hit team when he wasn't being chairman of the Houston Republican Party, running for Senate, fathering 3 or 4 kids, and being CEO of Zapata Off-Shore Drilling.

1 hour ago, Rob Clark said:

It's in Barbara's 1994 autobiography, substantiated with a picture taken by an attendee. The trim of the interior decoration matches the Blackstone Hotel Conference Room in Tyler, Texas. How bout you post one iota of proof, evidence, or documentation Poppy Bush worked for the CIA in 1963. You know maybe he was a super secret spy part time running a Dealey Plaza hit team when he wasn't being chairman of the Houston Republican Party, running for Senate, fathering 3 or 4 kids, and being CEO of Zapata Off-Shore Drilling.

Try reading the Russ Baker chapters at WhoWhatWhy I referenced above, starting with Chapter 1, about Joseph Mcbride's discovery of the 11/29/63 Hoover memo.

There is also some history for you about the Barbara Bush story and weird letter to her young children, supposedly written on the same day that she flew home to Houston.

Meanwhile, I'll ask again.  Do you have any evidence that the Blackstone Hotel photo was taken on 11/22/63?

Edited by W. Niederhut

Page 54, Family of Secrets.  Baker interviewed Audrey Irby, VP of the Tyler Kiwanis club in 1963, in 2007.  He remembered in detail.  The bell boy told him the news, he told the Kiwanis president who told Bush who had just started speaking.  Bush announced it to the crowd and ended his speech.  I wonder if Al Ulmer was in attendance.

The question is when was Bush notified.  Walter Cronkite announced JFK's death on national tv at 1:38.  Most likely the source of the bellhop's info as Tyler is outside most Dallas am radio stations range in 1963.

Which means could Bush have hung around Dealy Plaza after the assassination at 12:30 and still had time to get to Tyler.  Yes.  It's possible.  Corporate private Red Bird airport is 10 minutes from Dealy Plaza.  Plenty of time left to fly to Tyler and get to the Blackstone.  Did he?  

I personally don't think so.  IF, he had foreknowledge I think he likely would have wanted to be far away when it happened.  Thus the call to the FBI from Tyler, and his presence there established at the Kiwanis luncheon luncheon established an alibi.  Even though he supposedly couldn't remember it.

The briefing by Hoover afterward suggests foreknowledge to me.  IDK, food for thought.   

10 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Page 54, Family of Secrets.  Baker interviewed Audrey Irby, VP of the Tyler Kiwanis club in 1963, in 2007.  He remembered in detail.  The bell boy told him the news, he told the Kiwanis president who told Bush who had just started speaking.  Bush announced it to the crowd and ended his speech.  I wonder if Al Ulmer was in attendance.

The question is when was Bush notified.  Walter Cronkite announced JFK's death on national tv at 1:38.  Most likely the source of the bellhop's info as Tyler is outside most Dallas am radio stations range in 1963.

Which means could Bush have hung around Dealy Plaza after the assassination at 12:30 and still had time to get to Tyler.  Yes.  It's possible.  Corporate private Red Bird airport is 10 minutes from Dealy Plaza.  Plenty of time left to fly to Tyler and get to the Blackstone.  Did he?  

I personally don't think so.  IF, he had foreknowledge I think he likely would have wanted to be far away when it happened.  Thus the call to the FBI from Tyler, and his presence there established at the Kiwanis luncheon luncheon established an alibi.  Even though he supposedly couldn't remember it.

The briefing by Hoover afterward suggests foreknowledge to me.  IDK, food for thought.   

Ron,

You're a serious JFKA scholar, IMO, who has done a lot of reading and critical thinking about the Dallas op.  And you're also familiar with the area.  (Your advice about my first visit to Dealey Plaza last December was helpful.)

Question.  Given the CIA's well known ability to fabricate legends, cover stories, false identities, false witnesses, and false histories, (in books and on social media) is it possible that GHWB's alleged visit to Tyler, Texas on 11/22/63 never happened?  Just a hypothesis.

We know that GHWB's 11/22/63 phone call to the FBI about James Parrott makes no sense.  Russ Baker makes a good case that the phone call was, apparently, used to establish an alibi.   Bush also told the FBI that he would be staying at the Dallas Sheraton on the night of 11/22/63, when, in fact, he had stayed there on the night of 11/21/63 before, allegedly, flying back to Houston by an oddly circuitous route on 11/22/63.

We know that Barbara Bush's elaborate letter to her young children-- written on the same day that she returned home to the children in Houston-- makes no sense.

So, isn't it possible that the alleged "witness" in Tyler was working with GHWB and the Company on a fictional, Tyler, Texas cover story?  How difficult could it have been for the Company to contract with a false "witness" in Tyler, Texas  (just as they contracted with Dallas Mayor Earl Cabell and others in Dallas?)

Next question.  Do you know if anyone has done any real detective work in Tyler-- e.g., reviewing microfilm or hard copies of Tyler newspapers from November 21-23 of 1963 to see if there are any references or photos about GHWB giving a speech at the Kiwanis Club?

Edited by W. Niederhut

On 11/30/2020 at 8:22 PM, W. Niederhut said:

Yes, Chris, Kirk Gallaway is most likely a CIA Operation Mockingbird contractor who disseminates Deep State disinformazia here and on the radio. 

Just kidding.  🤪

I agree with Kirk's posts most of the time, but I don't understand his thing about poo-pooing the Dealey Plaza mystery photos of GHWB and his preppy Andover son, Dubya.

IMO, the guy in the suit is a dead ringer for Poppy Bush in '63, once we account for the background shadow under the chin and slight variation in camera angles.

See the source image

Wow! Is this thread is still going on?
Did somebody call me?

I see W. is positively ebullient at making his first convert to the "GWB in Dealey plaza" decades long theory with Locked down Brit Chris.
But we're used to dealing with W's mood swings and his frailties and insecurities.
But we all love him for it.
He's sort of the forum "Frazier".

heh heh heh

Oh yes Chris, I've written"glowing things" of Bush in the past as anyone will tell you!.

His new  photo expert convert Chris  owes his presence here to Donald Trump's winning the election in 2016. His biggest regret in life up to now is that Boris isn't more like Trump. Chris is on the prowl for greater and greater life enriching conspiracy experiences as I see now I have been added to his list of conspirators. Chris is relentless and won't be satisfied until his list of ongoing conspirators reaches at least half the population of the U.S.!
(which of course explains the election results "hoax"!!)

Heh heh    Ok, maybe I'm not being completely fair.
Chin up old boy! Laughter is good for the soul!

Re: Bush in DP:

Still I look to find a reason to believe.

Tim Hardin

Geez, Kirk, that was your wackiest post ever.   Mood swings? 🤥

And, no, I'm not looking for "converts," just the truth-- something that has been systematically hidden for decades in the case of the CIA's JFK assassination op, right?

Kirk, do you also believe that J. Edgar Hoover briefed a low-level CIA account named George William Bush on 11/29/63 about the FBI's "investigation" of JFK's murder?  Do tell.

And what is your opinion of the profile photos of GHWB in '62 and the Man-With-the-Skinny-Tie in Dealey Plaza?  Take a careful look.

Don't simply repeat the same old popular, empiricism-free notions, puh-leeze...

Then, please, let's get back to my hypothesis and questions for Ron about GHWB's Tyler, Texas narrative.

What concrete evidence do we have, aside from GHWB's alleged Kiwanis Club "witness," that "Mr. George Bush of the CIA" was in Tyler when JFK was murdered?

Any dated newspaper clippings, photos, flyers, etc.?

Never invested much consideration and study into the Bush In Dealey Plaza theory. The opposite regards the 3 tramp/Lansdale one. 

However, I have always felt the question of G.H.W. Bush's connection to the CIA even before 11,22,1963 was of extreme importance.

As I mentioned earlier, when you look at Bush's extraordinary steady and successful rise into some of the most powerful positions of highest level federal appointment it strongly suggest outside influence and help imo.

The man was a perfect choice for intelligence recruitment.

Son of right wing Repub. Senator Prescott Bush, Yale grad, war hero, Texas oil money inbedded ... get real here.

Edited by Joe Bauer

W.-You always cite that litany of stuff, which is no specific proof at all that Bush was at Dealey plaza Only that he had things to explain, that we never got around to hearing.  Most of which I've believed for a long time. But I don't want to go into again. We've talked about this before. You can  read my observations where I said all of this in the post that you were looking for than Ron produced that you of course started a couple of years back.

I would say, I tend to agree with what Joe just said (minus Lansdale), plus probably what Jim Di, Larry Hancock, I would imagine would say about that theory because the controversy around that picture has gone on for a long time. If you read what I said earlier,  you're going to convince very few people from that photo.

Edited by Kirk Gallaway