The Education Forum

January 20th documents release?

If I recall correctly, January 20th is the date to which Trump deferred the final release of JFK documents.  It was remarkable because Trump used the words “I have no choice” when characterizing that decision.

I’m not sure but I might have sold my soul and had his back If I knew he would have released the records. In one sub domain of my life I feel that is the most important thing for this country, or, if you will, the country that existed prior to The Coup of 63.

I think, right now he has bigger things to occupy himself with, like golf and impeachment.

But, after Wednesday, who knows when the next assault will be?

one thing is for sure with the establishment fully back in charge in DC the world will never find out what happened to JFK, as every theory that exists - lone gunman, cia, mafia, lbj, big oil, right wing, left wing etc etc - all lead back to the establishment and they have not and will not admit the truth of their part in those events in the sixties 

just as Mr X in the movie JFK said about Dallas  'He could not be allowed to escape alive.'

those in DC decided Trump - who they never wanted but know cannot be controlled and has large support - could not be allowed a second term and neither he or any other outsider will be allowed to run in the future

and thus we will never learn the truth about the events of 1963

17 hours ago, Stephen Lavin said:

one thing is for sure with the establishment fully back in charge in DC the world will never find out what happened to JFK, as every theory that exists - lone gunman, cia, mafia, lbj, big oil, right wing, left wing etc etc - all lead back to the establishment and they have not and will not admit the truth of their part in those events in the sixties 

BS. He bears as much responsibility as anyone else if they are not released.

@William Kelly wrote on FB, today...

William Kelly

Mike Clark

The release of the remaining records will happen this year if Biden does nothing. It was supposed to be automatic in Octobet 2017 until Trump was convinced to continue withholding them until 2021. Biden will have to issue an executive order to continue withholding them beyond this year.

On 1/16/2021 at 6:43 PM, Michael Clark said:

@William Kelly wrote on FB, today...

William Kelly

Mike Clark

The release of the remaining records will happen this year if Biden does nothing. It was supposed to be automatic in Octobet 2017 until Trump was convinced to continue withholding them until 2021. Biden will have to issue an executive order to continue withholding them beyond this year.

Biden is not interested in reopen the case. He is naive and corrupt to the core

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, Michael Clark said:

This was posted in the Research section:

Interesting.

Interesting.  For Calvin, Biden is not naïve on the subject.  He was around in congress and the senate through the Church Committee, HSCA and ARRB.  He lived through "The Assassinations", near Washington.