The Education Forum

Towards A Simple, Plausible Yet Explanatory Conspiracy Theory

2 hours ago, Robert Morrow said:

Thank you. Remember both Lyndon Johnson and D.H. Byrd (LBJ's oil man and military contractor pal) both had deep, deep connections to the military. Peter Dale Scott, alive today, proved in 1971 that D.H. Byrd (who owned the Texas School Book Depository) and investor "merger king" James Ling (a close LBJ pal) bought huge amounts of LTV stock in the weeks before the JFK assassination. LTV was a prominent defense contractor and it's stock price went from  $19/share in 1963 to as high as $169/share in the year 1967 after it had been loaded up with defense contracts for the Vietnam War.

In my mind, the large stock buys in LTV are smoking gun proof of D.H. Byrd's involvement in the JFK assassination.

I have tried to confirm Peter Dale Scott but I cannot find the Value Line Investment Survey for the year 1964 - that is where Scott got that information. The Univ. of Texas school library only goes back to 1969. The North Texas State Library only goes back to 1966 for copies of the Value Line Investment survey.

I need to find 1964 Value Line Investment Survey - that year was called Volume 20, I think. 

RM

Side story: I went to the LBJ School of Public Affairs in the late 1970s. I recognize the 512 area code. 

Back then there was an interesting schism in the classes. The Texas natives were very proud of their state...but seemed always to regard Texas politics as crooked or worse, and LBJ as part of that. These were smart kids and profs, who knew the local political scene and lore well. 

People from other parts of the country had high regard for LBJ (I did, for LBJ's civil rights record and because he was a Democrat, who---back then---I thought were the light against the GOP dark).

I actually went to the LBJ Ranch once.

Back then, hard liquor was served on UT Austin campus to anyone over age 18, and girls went topless at Barton Springs. 

You think Texas was conservative? Those Texans knew how to have fun. 

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Side story: I went to the LBJ School of Public Affairs in the late 1970s. I recognize the 512 area code. 

Back then there was an interesting schism in the classes. The Texas natives were very proud of their state...but seemed always to regard Texas politics as crooked or worse, and LBJ as part of that. These were smart kids and profs, who knew the local political scene and lore well. 

People from other parts of the country had high regard for LBJ (I did, for LBJ's civil rights record and because he was a Democrat, who---back then---I thought were the light against the GOP dark).

I actually went to the LBJ Ranch once.

Back then, hard liquor was served on UT Austin campus to anyone over age 18, and girls went topless at Barton Springs. 

You think Texas was conservative? Those Texans knew how to have fun. 

I live in Austin, TX in the western suburbs. I am about 25 minutes from the LBJ Library to the east. The LBJ Ranch is about one hour car drive to the west of me. I love living in Austin. It is a great town and it has changed dramatically since you were here and since I was in the UT-Austin graduate MBA program from 1988 - 1990.

The University of Texas and the Texas media (Texas Monthly, the Dallas Morning News, the Austin-American Statesman, the TV stations, public radio) are all a part of the LBJ Cover Up operation. The local politicians play in the cover up game, too, and the LBJ Legacy crowd has a plot to name the Austin Airport after LBJ.

The depth of the depravity and criminality of Lyndon Johnson is far from being acknowledged both here and nationally.

Naming a School for Public Affairs after Lyndon Johnson is like naming a girl's middle school volleyball team after Jeffrey Epstein.

I pound LBJ hard on the JFK assassination but he also murdered Sam Smithwick in prison in 1952 then he murdered U.S. Agricultural official Henry Marshall on June 3, 1961 (Marshall was investigating LBJ cash cow Billie Sol Estes).

https://spartacus-educational.com/JFKmarshallH.htm

In February, 1952, LBJ pulled strings to get his henchman Mac Wallace no time in jail for a first degree murder conviction.

https://spartacus-educational.com/JFKwallaceM.htm (No, I do not think Mac Wallace shot JFK; I merely think he was a crook for LBJ - maybe he killed some other LBJ enemies)

Lyndon Johnson conspired with Israel to sink a ship USS Liberty of American sailors on June 8, 1967 so the heinous crime could be blamed on Egypt so the United States (LBJ) would have a pretext to attack Egypt in the Six Day War.

On top of all that Lyndon Johnson stole 6 million troy ounces of gold from White Sands Missile Range in 1969. LBJ shipped the gold to his Mexican Ranch Las Pampas and from there the gold was flown via 13 plane trips to Vancouver for the gold to be laundered. You can read about that in John Clarence's trilogy of books called The Gold House. You can find these books on Amazon.

Gold is worth about $2,083 today (3/3/2024). 6 million troy ounces of gold at today's prices is $12,498,000,000.  Yes, that is $12.4 BILLION dollars worth of gold in 2024 prices. Back then the price of gold was fixed at $35/ounce. After LBJ died, I do not think the Johnson family was able to monetize this gold, probably because of a fear of going to jail.

At the time of the JFK assassination, Vice President Lyndon Johnson was worth about $250 million in today's 2024 dollars.

LBJ insider Ed Clark told author Robert Caro that LBJ’s net worth at the time of the JFK assassination was an astronomical $25 million (for 1963)! Which is equal to $252 million in 2024 dollars

The author asked Clark the worth of those interests at the time Lyndon Johnson became President. Several days later he replied, after apparently checking his firm’s records: “It would have been – you mean his net worth – about $25,000,000 at the time.”

UNQUOTE

[Robert Caro, The Path to Power, p. 788]   

Inflation calculator: https://www.usinflationcalculator.com/

$25 million in 1963 would equal an astounding $251,974,673 in 2024 dollars.

Edited by Robert Morrow

On 3/3/2024 at 6:32 AM, Robert Morrow said:

I live in Austin, TX in the western suburbs. I am about 25 minutes from the LBJ Library to the east. The LBJ Ranch is about one hour car drive to the west of me. I love living in Austin. It is a great town and it has changed dramatically since you were here and since I was in the UT-Austin graduate MBA program from 1988 - 1990.

The University of Texas and the Texas media (Texas Monthly, the Dallas Morning News, the Austin-American Statesman, the TV stations, public radio) are all a part of the LBJ Cover Up operation. The local politicians play in the cover up game, too, and the LBJ Legacy crowd has a plot to name the Austin Airport after LBJ.

The depth of the depravity and criminality of Lyndon Johnson is far from being acknowledged both here and nationally.

Naming a School for Public Affairs after Lyndon Johnson is like naming a girl's middle school volleyball team after Jeffrey Epstein.

I pound LBJ hard on the JFK assassination but he also murdered Sam Smithwick in prison in 1952 then he murdered U.S. Agricultural official Henry Marshall on June 3, 1961.

https://spartacus-educational.com/JFKmarshallH.htm

In February, 1952, LBJ pulled strings to get his henchman Mac Wallace no time in jail for a first degree murder conviction.

https://spartacus-educational.com/JFKwallaceM.htm (No, I do not think Mac Wallace shot JFK; I merely think he was a crook for LBJ - maybe he killed some other LBJ enemies)

Lyndon Johnson conspired with Israel to sink a ship USS Liberty of American sailors on June 8, 1967 so the heinous crime could be blamed on Egypt so the United States (LBJ) would have a pretext to attack Egypt in the Six Day War.

On top of all that Lyndon Johnson stole 6 million troy ounces of gold from White Sands Missile Range in 1969. LBJ shipped the gold to his Mexican Ranch Las Pampas and from there the gold was flown via 13 plane trips to Vancouver for the gold to be laundered. You can read about that in John Clarence's trilogy of books called The Gold House. You can find these books on Amazon.

Gold is worth about $2,083 today (3/3/2024). 6 million troy ounces of gold at today's prices is $12,498,000,000.  Yes, that is $12.4 BILLION dollars worth of gold in 2024 prices. Back then the price of gold was fixed at $35/ounce. After LBJ died, I do not think the Johnson family was able to monetize this gold, probably because of a fear of going to jail.

At the time of the JFK assassination, Vice President Lyndon Johnson was worth about $250 million in today's 2024 dollars.

LBJ insider Ed Clark told author Robert Caro that LBJ’s net worth at the time of the JFK assassination was an astronomical $25 million (for 1963)! Which is equal to $252 million in 2024 dollars

The author asked Clark the worth of those interests at the time Lyndon Johnson became President. Several days later he replied, after apparently checking his firm’s records: “It would have been – you mean his net worth – about $25,000,000 at the time.”

UNQUOTE

[Robert Caro, The Path to Power, p. 788]   

Inflation calculator: https://www.usinflationcalculator.com/

$25 million in would equal an astounding $251,974,673 in 2024 dollars.

My observation is that there is a monumentally massive and disturbing black hole in the officially accepted government and academic historical record regarding the true reality level of LBJ's corruption and psychopathy.

Even though there are scores of "hintings" of LBJ's life long corrupt doings and connections as well as his known weird, crude and fowl sadistic behaviors in the many bio-tomes of him, these are couched as anecdotal side-stories and presented more to give their subject some humorous color more than any serious weight regarding LBJ's true dark character and crimes.

Former Texan power broker Kingpin Ed Clark law firm lawyer Barr McClellan exposed the full weight truth of the LBJ/Clark corruption connection in his 2003 book "Blood, Money And Power."

McClellan and his LBJ/Clark bombshell expose however were marginalized immediately and thoroughly by the still highest level and heavily entrenched LBJ false narrative pushing establishment.

Ed Tatro informed us of LBJ's murder orders of his most important threat enemies. But how many Americans ever saw or heard his claims and findings? They will never read about this reality in any officially sanctioned publication.

Doug Caddy has well exposed the full truth regarding LBJ's criminal partnership with Billy Sol Estes. Others have given us the same regarding Bobby Baker and LBJ.

I'm sure there is nothing in the LBJ presidential library that mentions these truths. Another LBJ dark truth is his fathering a son "Stephen" by his longtime mistress Madeline Brown and his surviving family's cruel denial of his true lineage and birth rights.

The equally disturbing reality of this corruption truth "Black Hole" in the official LBJ historical biography record is how the American public has for 60+ years accepted this manipulated false reality lie about the true corruption and psychopathy of good ole LBJ with such "who cares " apathy. 

Edited by Joe Bauer

Joe, all of that is true. There is indeed a massive blackhole in the mainstream media and academia concerning the MASSIVE corruption and evil of Lyndon Johnson.

But that extends straight into the JFK assassination research community where there are many who completely absolve Lyndon Johnson of participation in the JFK assassination (Lisa Pease comes to mind) when in my *opinion* not only was LBJ "involved" in the JFK assassination, he MICROMANAGED IT just like he did in every other crime or important goal in his life (see Robert Caro for many examples of LBJ's manic drive to destroy his enemies and achieve his goals by any means necessary).

Of course, elements of military and intelligence (and anti-Castro Cubans - see "Radio Man" aka "Dark Complected Man") were involved in murdering JFK, but the grandmaster of them all, the peak of the pyramid, was the diabolical schemer LBJ who knew the Kennedys were working in real time in November of 1963 to gut him (not merely remove Johnson from the 1964 Democratic ticket).

Robert Kennedy, Jackie Kennedy and Evelyn Lincoln all immediately knew LBJ had murdered JFK. In the words of Jackie, hours after JFK's death, "Lyndon Johnson did it."

Edited by Robert Morrow

7 hours ago, Robert Morrow said:

Joe, all of that is true. There is indeed a massive blackhole in the mainstream media and academia concerning the MASSIVE corruption and evil of Lyndon Johnson.

But that extends straight into the JFK assassination research community where there are many who completely absolve Lyndon Johnson of participation in the JFK assassination (Lisa Pease comes to mind) when in my *opinion* not only was LBJ "involved" in the JFK assassination, he MICROMANAGED IT just like he did in every other crime or important goal in his life (see Robert Caro for many examples of LBJ's manic drive to destroy his enemies and achieve his goals by any means necessary).

Of course, elements of military and intelligence (and anti-Castro Cubans - see "Radio Man" aka "Dark Complected Man") were involved in murdering JFK, but the grandmaster of them all, the peak of the pyramid, was the diabolical schemer LBJ who knew the Kennedys were working in real time in November of 1963 to gut him (not merely remove Johnson from the 1964 Democratic ticket).

Robert Kennedy, Jackie Kennedy and Evelyn Lincoln all immediately knew LBJ had murdered JFK. In the words of Jackie, hours after JFK's death, "Lyndon Johnson did it."

RM-

If you have strong opinions about LBJ, don't hold back. 

Texas was a one-party state back then. You know what happens in one-party states and cities....inevitable inclusive corruption.  

Thought:

OK, you say Lansdale was the op-man for a LBJ-initiated JFKA. 

But what if...Lansdale decided to act of his own volition?

So Lansdale, who has security clearance, reasoned he could hatch a plot in Dallas with a couple underlings, mercs, exile types. And he does so. He finds out about LHO, and the half-dollar bill needed to make a connection. 

Maybe Lansdale was the type who acted on his own, did not need authorization from higher-ups. Lansdale expected to tell LBJ of his feat (indirectly), and be rewarded, post-JFKA.

In such a scenario, we again come to a very small number of witting pre-JFKA participants. 

IMHO, the prerequisite---a very small number of pre-JFKA witting participants---must be met for any plausible explanation of the JFKA. 

Explanations of the JFKA with dozens of witting participants, observers and say-so'ers pre-JFKA...require too much suspension of disbelief. 

There is too much that indicts LBJ in the JFK assassination from so many angles. LBJ was in it and he immediately resurrected Lansdale's career and then he sent him to Vietnam 1.5 years later.

Whose says there were "dozens of witting participants?"

LBJ, Ed Clark, D.H. Byrd - they go to Lansdale or a friend of Lansdale in the military. The kill team at Dealey Plaza is maybe 10 people. So you are at 15 people. I am sure there are some other crooked people around LBJ who knew what was going to happen and they have absolutely ZERO reasons to talk now or ever.

1) a pair of shooters on the Grassy Knoll

2) a pair of shooters on Sixth Floor TSBD (none named Oswald)

3) Radio Man/aka Dark Complected Man as a spotter for snipers on the Grassy knoll.

4) The plotter who is telling the Dallas Police Dispatcher to put out an all points bulletin for a a man who is "5 feet 10 inches, 165 pounds" - call that man a U.S. intelligence plotter related to Lansdale.

5) Let's add LBJ's Secret Service agent Rufus Youngblood in as a plotter. Sen. Ralph Yarborough said LBJ and Youngblood were listening to a radio or walkie talkie turned down low during the motorcade; that had to be JFK assassination-related.

We are at about 20 people in an LBJ led plot to kill JFK. And after that happens with LBJ immediately in control of the federal government, so many more people are ready to cover up the JFK assassination who were not involved in it. The entire FBI under "Seat of Government" Hoover's leadership, the Secret Service, CIA, military - scores of people there ready to cover it up and they were not involved in killing anyone that day.

37 minutes ago, Robert Morrow said:

There is too much that indicts LBJ in the JFK assassination from so many angles. LBJ was in it and he immediately resurrected Lansdale's career and then he sent him to Vietnam 1.5 years later.

LBJ, Ed Clark, D.H. Byrd - they go to Lansdale or a friend of Lansdale in the military. The kill team at Dealey Plaza is maybe 10 people. So you are at 15 people. I am sure there are some other crooked people around LBJ who knew what was going to happen and they have absolutely ZERO reasons to talk now or ever.

3) Radio Man/aka Dark Complected Man as a spotter for snipers on the Grassy knoll.

4) The plotter who is telling the Dallas Police Dispatcher to put out an all points bulletin for a a man who is "5 feet 10 inches, 165 pounds" - call that man a U.S. intelligence plotter related to Lansdale.

5) Let's add LBJ's Secret Service agent Rufus Youngblood in as a plotter. Sen. Ralph Yarborough said LBJ and Youngblood were listening to a radio or walkie talkie turned down low during the motorcade; that had to be JFK assassination-related.

We are at about 20 people in an LBJ led plot to kill JFK. And after that happens with LBJ immediately in control of the federal government, so many more people are ready to cover up the JFK assassination who were not involved in it. The entire FBI under "Seat of Government" Hoover's leadership, the Secret Service, CIA, military - scores of people there ready to cover it up and they were not involved in killing anyone that day.

Fair enough. Even 20 is too many for my suspension of disbelief standards, but hey, just IMHO. Probably you would add Clifton Carter to the mix. 

Q: You mention a pair of shooters, TSBD sixth floor. How did they evacuate the building?

33 minutes ago, Robert Morrow said:

So, I'll play along.

Who called C.D. Jackson (and/or Henry Luce) to promptly buy and sequester the Zapruder film?

Who arranged for the prompt CIA alterations of the Zapruder film?

Who told Dan Rather to lie on CBS about the trajectory of JFK's head on the Zapruder film?

Who arranged for the "Secret Service" personnel to confiscate witnesses' film in Dealey Plaza?

Who arranged for the seizure of JFK's corpse, and the sham Bethesda autopsy-- apparently attended by military brass?

Who arranged for the limo to be promptly scrubbed and removed from Dallas?

Who told J. Edgar Hoover to shut down an FBI investigation of JFK's murder?

Who told Ruby to kill Oswald?

1 hour ago, W. Niederhut said:

Who told Dallas PD Chief Jessie Curry and captain Will Fritz to ignore all advice about moving Oswald unannounced and in the cover of darkness, versus their plan of public time and location in broad daylight announcing and parading Oswald through a narrow hallway and right into a packed, easily security breached camera flashing crush of newsmen?

1 hour ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Fair enough. Even 20 is too many for my suspension of disbelief standards, but hey, just IMHO. Probably you would add Clifton Carter to the mix. 

Q: You mention a pair of shooters, TSBD sixth floor. How did they evacuate the building?

Yes, I would include Cliff Carter in the plot to murder JFK. Longtime LBJ henchman who helped to cover up the 1961 Henry Marshall murder because that was local to his area

As for the MULTIPLE SHOOTERS on TSBD 6th floor. How did they get down. They sure did not go down the stairs because they would have run into someone. Therefore they went down the elevators because they had stopped the elevator on the 6th floor then they when down and went out the back of the TSBD.

Everything for them was so much easier because a plotter D.H. Byrd owned the TSBD. I am sure he had a lieutenant in the plot who made things easy for the JFK shooters (none of whom were Oswald).

You have a very hard time believing that people who just murdered the sitting president could keep their mouths shut. They didn't. Lyndon Johnson told Madeleine Brown that the Fat Cats of Dallas (his friends) and U.S. intelligence bastards (his friends) murdered JFK.

My SPECULATION is the actual shooters of JFK could themselves have been murdered and disposed of at some other time and place. That is a good way to keep them quiet! The psychopaths who murdered JFK and Oswald would have zero problems doing this.

1 hour ago, W. Niederhut said:

So, I'll play along.

Who called C.D. Jackson (and/or Henry Luce) to promptly buy and sequester the Zapruder film?

Who told Dan Rather to lie on CBS about the trajectory of JFK's head on the Zapruder film?

Who arranged for the "Secret Service" personnel to confiscate witnesses' film in Dealey Plaza?

Who arranged for the seizure of JFK's corpse, and the sham Bethesda autopsy-- apparently attended by military brass?

Guess – no one they did it on their own. But I am sure Allen Dulles and LBJ were glad they were not publicly showing the film as the days went on.

The Zapruder Film was not altered. Too many copies were made too soon and spread around. Z-filem alteration is one of the great fictions in the JFK research community.

No one. Dan Rather willingly started spouting government propaganda

I don’t know. The FBI was immediately going to film development places and demanding any film relating to the JFK assassination.

Jackie Kennedy did not want to leave Dallas with her husband’s body. Once it got to Bethesda, the wrong people were in control of it

The Secret Service and there was absolutely nothing malevolent about this reflex action by agents who failed in their duty to protect the president

No one, Hoover knew to do this on his own intuitively. Of course, LBJ was telling him you are doing great

Guess: Joe Campisi. Who was above Campsisi? Lyndon Johnson and probably H.L. Hunt

7 hours ago, Robert Morrow said:

Yes, I would include Cliff Carter in the plot to murder JFK. Longtime LBJ henchman who helped to cover up the 1961 Henry Marshall murder because that was local to his area

As for the MULTIPLE SHOOTERS on TSBD 6th floor. How did they get down. They sure did not go down the stairs because they would have run into someone. Therefore they went down the elevators because they had stopped the elevator on the 6th floor then they when down and went out the back of the TSBD.

Everything for them was so much easier because a plotter D.H. Byrd owned the TSBD. I am sure he had a lieutenant in the plot who made things easy for the JFK shooters (none of whom were Oswald).

You have a very hard time believing that people who just murdered the sitting president could keep their mouths shut. They didn't. Lyndon Johnson told Madeleine Brown that the Fat Cats of Dallas (his friends) and U.S. intelligence bastards (his friends) murdered JFK.

My SPECULATION is the actual shooters of JFK could themselves have been murdered and disposed of at some other time and place. That is a good way to keep them quiet! The psychopaths who murdered JFK and Oswald would have zero problems doing this.

Well, at least we agree on that---the actual JFKA shooters may have been dead soon enough.

Eladio Del Valle and Herminio Diaz in fact were both dead by 1967. Del Valle murdered on the same day Ferrie "died." Diaz died in a raid on Cuba (or shortly thereafter).

Those are two gunsels I suspect. 

I admire the work you have done. Top-rate. We disagree, but that is what the EF-JFKA is for. 

(PS I wish I had gone to UT B-school and not public administration. But youthful idealism....)

From the original Lansdale hypothesis post, Prouty:

[Lansdale] knew the "Protection" units and the "Secret Service", who was needed and who wasn't. Those were routine calls for him, and they would have believed him.

Given Lansdale's jobs and the associations he would have made therein, why would this be so?

3 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Well, at least we agree on that---the actual JFKA shooters may have been dead soon enough.

Eladio Del Valle and Herminio Diaz in fact were both dead by 1967. Del Valle murdered on the same day Ferrie "died." Diaz died in a raid on Cuba (or shortly thereafter).

Those are two gunsels I suspect. 

I admire the work you have done. Top-rate. We disagree, but that is what the EF-JFKA is for. 

(PS I wish I had gone to UT B-school and not public administration. But youthful idealism....)

We can agree to disagree on anything. You are a lot more agreeable to disagree with than practically anyone else on this Forum.

When you were at the LBJ School of Public Affairs (in theory you would be learning how to take massive hundred million dollar kickbacks and murder your political opponents), the local students and maybe some professors there were "Ralph Yarborough" Democrats - they probably disliked LBJ because of the Vietnam War and knew he spent most of his career opposing civil rights for blacks and carrying water for rich, corporate Democrats, military contractors and oilmen. A few may even have known he killed JFK.

Back then the local Democratic party had an annual "Ralph Yarborough" dinner. Now I think they call it a "Johnson-Jefferson" party dinner as Johnson has weasled his way into more respectability.

The cover up operation protecting LBJ still runs very strong in Texas and Austin in particular. The elites and media of Dallas are in complete denial about the JFK assassination.

19 minutes ago, Robert Morrow said:

We can agree to disagree on anything. You are a lot more agreeable to disagree with than practically anyone else on this Forum.

When you were at the LBJ School of Public Affairs (in theory you would be learning how to take massive hundred million dollar kickbacks and murder your political opponents), the local students and maybe some professors there were "Ralph Yarborough" Democrats - they probably disliked LBJ because of the Vietnam War and knew he spent most of his career opposing civil rights for blacks and carrying water for rich, corporate Democrats, military contractors and oilmen. A few may even have known he killed JFK.

Back then the local Democratic party had an annual "Ralph Yarborough" dinner. Now I think they call it a "Johnson-Jefferson" party dinner as Johnson has weasled his way into more respectability.

The cover up operation protecting LBJ still runs very strong in Texas and Austin in particular. The elites and media of Dallas are in complete denial about the JFK assassination.

RM--"We can agree to disagree on anything. You are a lot more agreeable to disagree with than practically anyone else on this Forum."

Same to you. It is a pleasure to have civil discourse with you, even if we are apart on some aspects of the JFKA. 

BTW, I am not saying you are wrong in your well-constructed arguments. Just that I  lean to my own view of a very small op of witting pre-JFKA participants.

And hey, just IMHO.