The Education Forum

Towards A Simple, Plausible Yet Explanatory Conspiracy Theory

1 hour ago, Benjamin Cole said:

But why would LOH go home and get his gun? This suggests he had some sort of participant role in the JFKA, even if unwitting of the final result. 

Beckley resident Hugh Slough described "Oswald": "I'd call him a fidgety-type person, very nervous and very high-strung."

If Oswald was a CIA asset / FBI informer, I doubt he was the guy Hugh described living at Beckley

Did the Johnsons or Earlene Roberts ever pick Oswald out in a line-up? Did any of the Beckley residents? Were the bus drivers who picked him up every morning, and dropped him home every afternoon ever questioned? Did any of the regular passengers at Oswald's bus stops ever come forward? Where's the Beckley resident ledger? Mrs Johnson said that "Oswald" enquired in person weeks prior to moving into Beckley, at a time when he was supposed to be in Mexico.

You mentioned that Oswald was invisible. Well, if he lived at Beckley, he was invisible on the TSBD/Beckley public transport route for 6 weeks.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, Tony Krome said:

Beckley resident Hugh Slough described "Oswald": "I'd call him a fidgety-type person, very nervous and very high-strung."

If Oswald was a CIA asset / FBI informer, I doubt he was the guy Hugh described living at Beckley

Did the Johnsons or Earlene Roberts ever pick Oswald out in a line-up? Did any of the Beckley residents? Were the bus drivers who picked him up every morning, and dropped him home every afternoon ever questioned? Did any of the regular passengers at Oswald's bus stops ever come forward? Where's the Beckley resident ledger? Mrs Johnson said that "Oswald" enquired in person weeks prior to moving into Beckley, at a time when he was supposed to be in Mexico.

You mentioned that Oswald was invisible. Well, if he lived at Beckley, he was invisible on the TSBD/Beckley public transport route for 6 weeks.

Tony Krome:

Thanks for reading. 

Yes, descriptions of Oswald's personal behavior and character traits run the gamut. 

And yes, the investigation into the JFKA was essentially curtailed with 24 hours. 

Was there an Oswald imposter? I tend to lean against it, except on certain limited occasions. 

But, hey, anything is possible.

20 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Just read your entire conspiracy theory summary BC.

Whew!  

I never sleep and reading your JFK speculation/explanation post beat two hours of idle thought insominia tossing and turning.

So much to comment on. Agree with many of your plausible explanations.

Will chime in later with shared takes and thoughts.

Thanks for reading! 

Try to get some sleep. Try exercise and then a glass of port wine at night. Or not. 

3 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Was there an Oswald imposter? I tend to lean against it, except on certain limited occasions. 

But, hey, anything is possible.

Mr. BALL. The first time he came to see you? 
Mrs. JOHNSON. Yes; that's something about 3 weeks before he came back. 
Mr. BALL. This was 1026 North Beckley? 
Mrs. JOHNSON. Yes. 
Mr. BALL. He talked to you? 
Mrs. JOHNSON. Yes; the first time and the last time; the first time, he told me he wanted a room and I told him I was very sorry, I just rented the last room and he said he was very sorry, he wanted to get near his work

So the person that Mrs. Johnson talked to in late September had a job.

2 hours ago, Tony Krome said:

Mr. BALL. The first time he came to see you? 
Mrs. JOHNSON. Yes; that's something about 3 weeks before he came back. 
Mr. BALL. This was 1026 North Beckley? 
Mrs. JOHNSON. Yes. 
Mr. BALL. He talked to you? 
Mrs. JOHNSON. Yes; the first time and the last time; the first time, he told me he wanted a room and I told him I was very sorry, I just rented the last room and he said he was very sorry, he wanted to get near his work

So the person that Mrs. Johnson talked to in late September had a job.

Well...said he had a job. When I was in a stage of my life that I was renting rooms, I knew to represent myself as employed....

1 hour ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Well...said he had a job. When I was in a stage of my life that I was renting rooms, I knew to represent myself as employed....

Mr. JENNER - He told you at that time and informed you that he was unemployed? 
Mrs. BLEDSOE - Yes. 
Mr. JENNER - And he would be seeking work? 

Mrs. BLEDSOE - Yes. 

Same guy?

Even if Oswald was on the bottom floor of the TXSBD when JFK was shot, his own interrogation admitted actions during and right after ( seconds ) just add to suspicious nature thoughts and questions.

Most everyone in the employee group there were showing great personal shock, sadness and distress. Billy Lovelady ( and Shelley?) take off running to look for possible shooters. Others are shocked and frozen with disbelief. They are anxiously talking with one another. Press and police are running frantically to and fro.

Yet,  Oswald decides that right there in the unprecendented frantic energy, highest shock and distressed scene ( The President has just been shot mere feet from him!) that now would be a good time to saunter up to the second floor lunch room to get a soda pop and stand there by himself sipping it as if this was just another typical work day?

Apparently, whatever Oswald had for lunch earlier, if anything, he missed having something to drink with it and all this excitement worked up a desperate thirst? 

And you'd also have thought that politically and "Fair Play For Cuba" obsessed Oswald would have been even more shocked and interested in such an event happening just feet from him contemplating what a JFK shooting incident would have meant to America's and JFK's Cuban foreign policy stances. A instant massive change for sure. 

Heck, you would also think maybe Oswald might have thought about making a quick phone booth call to his wife and Ruth Paine reassuring them about his personal safety being so close to the killing scene ( right in front of his building ) and knowing they would certainly soon be seeing this shocking news on TV or hear about it on the radio?

He had enough change in his pocket to do so considering his soda machine and bus ticket purchases.

Since Oswald's immediate supervisor or Truly himself never told any employees they could leave their jobs after the shooting, it seemed illogically selfish and irresponsible for Oswald to walk off his job like that.

Self-centered Oswald just being Oswald?

Perhaps, but like everything else with Lee Harvey Oswald...half the time his actions seem way too illogical relative to average folk. An enigma so pronounced, it begs suspicion of motivation beyond just his basic extremely closed, uncommunicative and secretive personality.  

Edited by Joe Bauer

21 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

"Explain the JFKA with no more than five willing conspirators."

Can we de-couple the Kennedy Assassination from the Oswald Assassination?

I don't think the guys who planned and executed the nuts and bolts of the JFKA knew anything about the LHOA. 

What did Ozzie's handlers need to know about the JFKA other than time and place?  The Kill JFK Team didn't need to know who'd take the fall.  If Oswald got into a car accident on the way to work 11/22 Kennedy was still going to get whacked.

I don't think there was anyone outside of W. Averell Harriman and George H. W. Bush who knew everything about both plots.

Larry posits a plot that came together 90 days out.  On August 24, W. Averell Harriman bum rushed the dispatch of Cable 243, green-lighting a coup against Diem.  Was Harriman, an oligarch with deep ties to global banking and Western intelligence, the top operator in a supra-institutional cabal dedicated to re-ordering the world's narcotics market in 1963?

I posit such.  The Skull & Bones boys and their Sicilian-American mafia allies wanted to take global heroin production away from the Corsican Mafia.

After all, it was Harriman who bucked the entire US foreign policy/military establishment in '62 by selling JFK on a partition of Laos, giving the CIA unfettered access to the Golden Triangle opium market and allowing the North Vietnamese nearly-unfettered access to the Ho Chi Minh Trail.  To maintain access to the opium fields a militarized So. Vietnam was an absolute must. 

Nationalist Diem wanted to kick the Americans out, so he had to go.

When Kennedy made noises about pulling out of So Vietnam his fate was sealed.  

In the 50's Havana was the global hub of narcotics trafficking, so Castro had to go in the grand plan, but no dice.  I think Castro cut a deal with the Skull & Bones boys after the JFKA.  The heroin the Red Chinese supplied him as aid thereafter moved thru Bush's Zapata Off-Shore.  Or so I speculate...

90 days out Harriman tells Bush to contact Carl Jenkins and David Atlee Phillips.  In the 50's Jenkins taught the Thai Border Police how to interdict opium convoys and taught the Kuomintang how to keep their opium caravans from interdiction.  The best guy to plan an ambush of a slow moving motorcade.  Phillips was tasked with arranging a variety of potential patsies given any number of contingencies. Highly compartmentalized.

A lot of the Cubans we hear about may have been back-up patsies.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

12 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Even if Oswald was on the bottom floor of the TXSBD when JFK was shot, his own interrogation admitted actions during and right after ( seconds ) just add to suspicious nature thoughts and questions.

Most everyone in the employee group there were showing great personal shock, sadness and distress. Billy Lovelady ( and Shelley?) take off running to look for possible shooters. Others are shocked and frozen with disbelief. They are anxiously talking with one another. Press and police are running frantically to and fro.

Yet,  Oswald decides that right there in the unprecendented frantic energy, highest shock and distressed scene ( The President has just been shot mere feet from him!) that now would be a good time to saunter up to the second floor lunch room to get a soda pop and stand there by himself sipping it as if this was just another typical work day?

Apparently, whatever Oswald had for lunch earlier, if anything, he missed having something to drink with it and all this excitement worked up a desperate thirst? 

And you'd also have thought that politically and "Fair Play For Cuba" obsessed Oswald would have been even more shocked and interested in such an event happening just feet from him contemplating what a JFK shooting incident would have meant to America's and JFK's Cuban foreign policy stances. A instant massive change for sure. 

Heck, you would also think maybe Oswald might have thought about making a quick phone booth call to his wife and Ruth Paine reassuring them about his personal safety being so close to the killing scene ( right in front of his building ) and knowing they would certainly soon be seeing this shocking news on TV or hear about it on the radio?

He had enough change in his pocket to do so considering his soda machine and bus ticket purchases.

Since Oswald's immediate supervisor or Truly himself never told any employees they could leave their jobs after the shooting, it seemed illogically selfish and irresponsible for Oswald to walk off his job like that.

Self-centered Oswald just being Oswald?

Perhaps, but like everything else with Lee Harvey Oswald...half the time his actions seem way too illogical relative to average folk. An enigma so pronounced, it begs suspicion of motivation beyond just his basic extremely closed, uncommunicative and secretive personality.  

Thanks for reading, and you are right, Oswald is an enigma...unless viewed through the lens that he is a CIA asset, and played some role, maybe even a patsy role, in the JFKA. 

In the wake of a shocking event, it is difficult to read a person's actions. 

For me, the fact that LOH went home and got a gun is indicative. Not of guilt necessarily, but that he knew he was a patsy. 

How do we know Oswald went home and got a gun?  Proof of delivery from Seaport Traders was never established.  See David Joseph's work on the forum here and at K & K.  One story has him saying he bought it in Fort Worth.  The different types of bullets supposedly fired from it into Tippit.  A modified version of the most popular gun used by police in the USA.  Some have even posited it was planted. 

40 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

How do we know Oswald went home and got a gun?  Proof of delivery from Seaport Traders was never established.  See David Joseph's work on the forum here and at K & K.  One story has him saying he bought it in Fort Worth.  The different types of bullets supposedly fired from it into Tippit.  A modified version of the most popular gun used by police in the USA.  Some have even posited it was planted. 

A trained Marine loads a crappy revolver with odd rounds.

Oswald leaves the TSBD thinking he might be framed for shooting someone, so he shoots a cop and attempts shoot another.

Oswald leaves the TSBD thinking he might be framed for shooting someone, so he catches a bus thats on the way back to the scene of the crime.

The whole bus, cab, Beckley, gun scenario is truly laughable. It really is time to move on.

Edited by Tony Krome

3 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Ron B.--

Certainly your skepticism is warranted. 

I am open as to whether LOH, or someone else, put Tippit down.

However, there seems little controversy that LOH's landlady-housekeeper, Earlene Roberts, witnessed him coming home and leaving suddenly. 

When LOH was arrested at the Texas Theater, by multiple accounts, he drew a handgun on arresting officers. A remarkably restrained DPD arrested him alive.

There was no tape recordings made of DPD interviews of LOH. However, transcripts indicate he admitted to getting a handgun. 

My take is that LOH did leave the TSBD after the JFKA, and did in fact retrieve a handgun from his room in a rooming house, and then somehow made it to the Texas Theater. 

I posit that part of what made LOH such a good patsy is that he was part of a plot that day---but a intentionally unsuccessful false flag assassination attempt on JFK. 

Fit like a glove. 

3 hours ago, Tony Krome said:

A trained Marine loads a crappy revolver with odd rounds.

Oswald leaves the TSBD thinking he might be framed for shooting someone, so he shoots a cop and attempts shoot another.

Oswald leaves the TSBD thinking he might be framed for shooting someone, so he catches a bus thats on the way back to the scene of the crime.

The whole bus, cab, Beckley, gun scenario is truly laughable. It really is time to move on.

Tony Krome:

I do not blame anyone for skepticism in this case.

But remember, the bus-taxi-Beckley scenario unfolded not to LOH's plan. In fact, he had no plan, post the real JFKA. 

I surmise LOH planned on a provided ride from the TSBD after a failed false-flag attempt on JFK.  

After the JFKA, LOH suspected he had been set up. Yet he didn't have so much as a bicycle at his disposal. 

If LOH's thinking in the immediate aftermath of the JFKA is strained...well, who would not be stressed?

In fact, despite a complete lack of resources, LOH managed to escape the scene of the crime and arm himself.  

19 hours ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Can we de-couple the Kennedy Assassination from the Oswald Assassination?

I don't think the guys who planned and executed the nuts and bolts of the JFKA knew anything about the LHOA. 

What did Ozzie's handlers need to know about the JFKA other than time and place?  The Kill JFK Team didn't need to know who'd take the fall.  If Oswald got into a car accident on the way to work 11/22 Kennedy was still going to get whacked.

I don't think there was anyone outside of W. Averell Harriman and George H. W. Bush who knew everything about both plots.

Larry posits a plot that came together 90 days out.  On August 24, W. Averell Harriman bum rushed the dispatch of Cable 243, green-lighting a coup against Diem.  Was Harriman, an oligarch with deep ties to global banking and Western intelligence, the top operator in a supra-institutional cabal dedicated to re-ordering the world's narcotics market in 1963?

I posit such.  The Skull & Bones boys and their Sicilian-American mafia allies wanted to take global heroin production away from the Corsican Mafia.

After all, it was Harriman who bucked the entire US foreign policy/military establishment in '62 by selling JFK on a partition of Laos, giving the CIA unfettered access to the Golden Triangle opium market and allowing the North Vietnamese nearly-unfettered access to the Ho Chi Minh Trail.  To maintain access to the opium fields a militarized So. Vietnam was an absolute must. 

Nationalist Diem wanted to kick the Americans out, so he had to go.

When Kennedy made noises about pulling out of So Vietnam his fate was sealed.  

In the 50's Havana was the global hub of narcotics trafficking, so Castro had to go in the grand plan, but no dice.  I think Castro cut a deal with the Skull & Bones boys after the JFKA.  The heroin the Red Chinese supplied him as aid thereafter moved thru Bush's Zapata Off-Shore.  Or so I speculate...

90 days out Harriman tells Bush to contact Carl Jenkins and David Atlee Phillips.  In the 50's Jenkins taught the Thai Border Police how to interdict opium convoys and taught the Kuomintang how to keep their opium caravans from interdiction.  The best guy to plan an ambush of a slow moving motorcade.  Phillips was tasked with arranging a variety of potential patsies given any number of contingencies. Highly compartmentalized.

A lot of the Cubans we hear about may have been back-up patsies.

I think you are correct that the LOH slaying was a unplanned and separate operation from the JFKA. To me, the LOH slaying was more likely to involve the complicity of CIA higher-ups. 

4 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

I think you are correct that the LOH slaying was a unplanned and separate operation from the JFKA. 

Separate but not unplanned.  I'm convinced the plan was to whack Oswald about 45 minutes after JFK.

That would have been the only way to pin the deed on Castro.