The Education Forum

From JFKA to Brian Sicknick: Deep State Behind the "News"

3 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Chris B.--

Let me go and read your thread. I agree, in general, that academia and media, and the inside-the-beltway crowd is more than ever controlled and owned by the multinationals. They are the government today, and becoming the de facto media. 

As long as we are powerless here in the Education Forum, and few read us, we will be OK. 

If ever we gain a larger following...we might be de-platformed. 

I’ll tag you in some relevant posts in that thread, so you don’t have to read through the bickering. You’re a smart guy, you’ll take from it what you will, It explains quite a bit of what we are seeing. 

The one area I can offer something solid here is marketing / PR, as its how I pay the bills. It’s also the one domain that intersects and is required to accomplish a lot of what we are talking about. I thought the uptake would be bigger here on this stuff, as it always seems strange to me that so many can accept a JFK conspiracy but, be completely adverse to more modern events being potential conspiracies. The creation of the Federal Reserve is an obvious one that impacts everyone, every day, I think that was 1912 or something. 
Very few seems to realise that the tactics used for selling products to the masses by corporations, are virtually identical to the way ideas are sold the electorate. Aimed at the subconscious, deeply psychological. To the point we buy a brands products and have no idea why, we just think its our own original thoughts or desires. 

In regard to your last point, I think we have such a small audience, that it makes no or little difference. If we had a million followers there would be pressure from somewhere if our thoughts were organised in a powerful way. A million followers quickly scales up too. If this was on FB, we’d probably be censored or on google they’d hide us so far down the search results. There is a very interesting book about the inceptions of these big tech companies, where their seed money came from etc and the synergy with government agencies. It’s called “Surveillance Valley”. By Yasha Levine. In my opinion big tech is censoring for the government, as almost all public discourse is online now.

I discuss all this with my brother and a pal on a daily basis as the false headlines come in. The direction we are taking as a civilisation is very alarming and it mirrors history in some ways. We’re sleeping walking into it, so delirious with distractions and dopamine releasing substances, foods and an endless supply of entertainment. 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

W. Niederhut:

Thanks for reading, and yes I presented a bit of a ramble. If you had the patience to wend your way through, I thank you. 

On the DC medical examiner---I do not follow.  

On the JFKA autopsy, we have reasonable grounds for skepticism. We have the insights of Cyril Wecht, who has reviewed the case and evidence in detail, among many others. You can look for yourself at the bullet hole in JFK's coat. The CE399 bullet has been debunked. We have the Z film. We are reliably informed the autopsy scene was chaotic, with the autopsy-ists answering to brass. 

On the DC medical examiner---has anyone challenged the results? Including the Capitol Police union?  

Can you show one videotape of Sicknick being struck, or even being sprayed? If he was sprayed, was it incidentally by police or by protestors? 

On strokes, you must know that, unfortunately, young people get strokes. I know a potter in LA had a stroke in his late 30s. Double-sad, as full recovery is not possible. 

On strokes: 

"It's true that your stroke risk increases with age, but stroke in young people — even infants, children, and adolescents — does happen. In fact, between 10 and 15 percent of strokes occur in people ages 18 to 50, according to a study published in February 2020 in the journal Stroke"

---30---

I do not only take my cues from Glenn Greenwald, but he is a tenacious and unaligned reporter. His views on the media treatment of Russiagate, the Hunter Biden laptop story, or the Wuhan lab leak, are worth considering. 

Well, we have different perspectives, and that is what makes a good conversation. 

Benjamin,

The conclusion that Sicknick died of mere "natural causes" unrelated to the mob attack is improbable on two counts-- 1) the low probability (p1) of a fatal basilar stroke in a man of his age, and 2) the coincidental timing (p2) shortly after the assault.  So we get p1 x p2-- a very low number.

Another unknown is the nature of the toxins.  What exactly were these rioters spraying at the cops out there?  I saw a recent story about a January 6th rioter who was spraying the police with some kind of aerosol wasp killer.

What toxins were screened for at autopsy?  What are the elimination half-lives of possible toxins used by the mob?

Was Sicknick sprayed with something that caused a fatal hypertensive crisis or cardiac arrhythmia (resulting in basilar ischemia?) 

As for Glenn Greenwald, my impression is that he sold out to Rupert Murdoch.  I know that he had a falling out with the guys at The Intercept-- including such esteemed investigative journalists as James Risen and Jeremy Scahill.

Edited by W. Niederhut

8 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Benjamin,

The conclusion that Sicknick died of mere "natural causes" unrelated to the mob attack is improbable on two counts-- 1) the low probability (p1) of a fatal basilar stroke in a man of his age, and 2) the coincidental timing (p2) shortly after the assault.  So we get p1 x p2-- a very low number.

Another unknown is the nature of the toxins.  What exactly were these rioters spraying at the cops out there?  I saw a recent story about a January 6th rioter who was spraying the police with some kind of aerosol wasp killer.

What toxins were screened for at autopsy?  What are the elimination half-lives of possible toxins used by the mob?

Was Sicknick sprayed with something that caused a fatal hypertensive crisis or cardiac arrhythmia (resulting in basilar ischemia?) 

As for Glenn Greenwald, my impression is that he sold out to Rupert Murdoch.  I know that he had a falling out with the guys at The Intercept-- including such esteemed investigative journalists as James Risen and Jeremy Scahill.

W. Niederhut:

Neither here nor there, but I took my son one day to Kaiser Permanente  in Hollywood, got on an elevator with a good-looking woman in her 20s, who was limping. Stupidly, I wise-cracked she injured her leg ski-ing when there was no snow. It was in the middle of summer, ha-ha funny joke by me.

No, she replied, she had a stroke. 

Evidently, young people have strokes. 

To repeat, I think there are substantial grounds for skepticism regarding the JFK autopsy, as I already outlined. 

So far, the Sicknick autopsy is opaque (I looked online, and it does not appear available, or even the medical examiner's report, if that is not the same thing).

So, we are left with the statement from the examiner's office:

The chief medical examiner, Francisco Diaz, attributed the death to natural causes rather than a homicide committed by another person. Diaz found that Sicknick, 42, died of "acute brainstem and cerebellar infarcts due to acute basilar artery thrombosis."--MSNBC

Is there something about the history of Francisco Diaz, the chief medical examiner in DC, that makes you skeptical? 

Also, despite who knows how many still and video images of the Capitol riot that day, seemingly capturing every episode....Sicknick is invisible! How is this possible? Was he even there?

Again, I ask you---can you find any image of Sicknick at the Capitol during the riot? I can't. 

One possible scenario is that Sicknick was not involved much in the Capitol riot, but there is a better benefit and pension if a cop is injured or killed on duty. So, the Capitol Police union posted  his death as one in the line of duty. 

9 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Benjamin,

1158404524_ScreenShot2564-04-29at07_29_30.thumb.png.8718e4bb911c6844eeb51b500e6884ab.png

Anytime someone suggests Trump "took on the deep state" I just laugh. That ship sailed the day Pompeo told him not to declassify the JFK files, and Trump just did what he was told.

Trump didn't take on jack sh*t.

There's the imaginary person people wanted him to be, and pretend he was, and then the cold hard reality of him being a fragile-ego'd incompetent dolt.

Pretending he was "taking on the deep state" was a ruse concocted by Roger Stone and it's pathetic how many suckers bought into it.

3 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Ron--

And where is Sicknic

1 hour ago, Matt Allison said:

Anytime someone suggests Trump "took on the deep state" I just laugh. That ship sailed the day Pompeo told him not to declassify the JFK files, and Trump just did what he was told.

Trump didn't take on jack sh*t.

There's the imaginary person people wanted him to be, and pretend he was, and then the cold hard reality of him being a fragile-ego'd incompetent dolt.

Pretending he was "taking on the deep state" was a ruse concocted by Roger Stone and it's pathetic how many suckers bought into it.

Thanks for reading. 

I concur that Trump should have released all the JFK files. 

I think a good case can be made the Deep State took on Trump, if not the other way around. 

But hey, different opinions we all have. 

3 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

And where is Sicknick? 

This seems like just the type of coverage I was pointing out.

I see there are, in fact, images of a protestor spraying something. Also the Capital Police appeared to have sprayed something.  

But where is Sicknick? 

The invisible man!

11 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

And where is Sicknick? 

This seems like just the type of coverage I was pointing out.

I see there are, in fact, images of a protestor spraying something. Also the Capital Police appeared to have sprayed something.  

But where is Sicknick? 

The invisible man!

Benjamin,

Here are the newly released WaPo/DOJ videos showing precisely where Sicknick was standing when he got sprayed.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va/interactive/2021/sicknick-attack-video/

Edited by W. Niederhut

I had a pal at school, straight A student, I played in the cricket team with him, he was as fit as anyone and played for the county (state). One day he wasn’t at school and was off for a long period. He had a stroke at 15 years old, it was speculated that studying for his exams had caused him so much stress that it triggered it. Seemed very odd as we usually associated it with old people. When he came back he looked half dead, black bags under his eyes. He is fine now though.

I should imagine this event caused this guy a lot of stress but, then he is in a job where you might have to pull your gun, encounter riots and violent protests, etc etc. There are many things that could cause that level of stress, it may be it was something waiting to happen. That doesn’t mean he was murdered. Lets be honest, as a country, law enforcement in America has encountered plenty of intense situations in recent years. 

If his stroke was triggered by a noxious substance being sprayed on him, you’d think the investigation may have prompted the person doing the autopsy to run those checks and make that case if they could, as its a relatively young man dying of something usually associated with people in their latter years. The way the whole thing was sensationalised, ie making it sound like a coup d’etat almost happened in America, when you have the most powerful military capability on earth vs a rabble of Trump enthusiasts, it was ridiculous. Watching the news you’d think it was on par with 9/11 and Pearl Harbour. 
I’d bet my bottom dollar if they could make this a murder with a toxic substance, they would do. 

19 minutes ago, Chris Barnard said:

The way the whole thing was sensationalised, ie making it sound like a coup d’etat almost happened in America, when you have the most powerful military capability on earth vs a rabble of Trump enthusiasts, it was ridiculous.

Chris, this is off topic other than for the highlighted quote.  While it is only my opinion, I disagree with your perception that the January 6th attack was sensationalized to the extent you do.  I think the country was far closer to a coup than some do.  Trump was still fully in control of all the levers of government.  Only his failing to find the next weakest link in the chain kept him from succeeding in his quest.  Had the election not been certified when it was scheduled, there is absolutely no way to know what he might have tried next.  Even now, while out of power, he still has so called Republicans (Trumpians), who still would assert his title to the Presidency.  These people are Senators, Congressional representatives, state, local office holders and a 30% grassroots following who believe ANYTHING he says.  It might not be up there with Pearl Harbor, but you have to remember, the greatest power on earth was defeated by a small group of "rabble rousers" some 245 years ago.  Our system is so out of kilter right now with the gerrymandered election districts, we are still not out of the woods for rule by the minority who have the "elected" power to overcome the majority.

10 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

Chris- when was the last time the House of Commons was raided? 

We had some chaps including Guy Fawkes and Thomas Percy try to blow it up. Every year we light a big bonfire to mark the day and put an effigy of Guy Fawkes on the fire. It was one of those conspiracies that happened to be rubber stamped by the state. 

3 minutes ago, Chuck Schwartz said:

Jan 6 was an invasion of democracy by American Fascists, who were allowed to walk away from their crimes. They need to be punished severely for their crimes.

That was Nov 22nd 1963. An honest journalist once said:

“I am tired enough to sleep here in this chair, but I have to be in town at 8:30 when Western Union opens so what the hell. Besides, I am afraid to sleep for fear of what I might learn when I wake up. There is no human being within 500 miles to whom I can communicate anything - much less the fear and loathin that is on me after today's murder. God knows I might go mad for lack of talk. I have become like a psychotic Sphinx - I want to kill because I can't talk.
I suppose you will say the rotten murder has no meaning for a true writer of fiction, and that the "real artist" in the "little magazines" are above such temporal things. I wish I could agree, but in fact I think what happened today is far more meaningful than the entire contents of the "little magazines" for the past 20 years. And the next 20, if we get that far.
We now enter the era of the shitrain, President Johnson and the hardening of the arteries. Neither your children nor mine will ever be able to grasp what Gatsby was after. No more of that. You misunderstand it of course, peeling back the first and most obvious layer. Take your "realism" to the garbage dump. Or the "little magazines." They are like a man who goes into a phone booth to pull his pod. Nada, nada.
The killing has put me in a state of shock. The rage is trebled. I was not prepared at this time for the death of hope, but here it is. Ignore it at your peril. I have written Semonin, that cheap book-store Marxist, that he had better tell his boys to buy bullets. And forget the dialectic. This is the end of reason, the dirtiest hour in our time. I mean to come down from the hills and enter the fray. Tomorrow a cabled job request to "The Reporter." Failing that, the "Observer." Beyond that, God knows, but it will have to be something. From now until the 1964 elections every man with balls should be on the firing line. The vote will be the most critical in the history of man. No matter what, today is the end of an era. No more fair play. From now on it is dirty pool and judo in the clinches. The savage nuts have shattered the great myth of American decency. They can count me in - I feel ready for a dirty game.
Fiction is dead. Mailer is an antique curiosity. The stakes are now too high and the time too short. What, O what, does Eudora Welty have to say? xxxx that crowd. The only hope now is to swing hard with the right hand, while hanging on to sanity with the left. Politics will become a cockfight and reason will go by the
boards. There will have to be somebody to carry the flag.
My concept of the new novel would have fit this situation, but now I see no hope for getting it done, if indeed, any publishing houses survive the Nazis scramble that is sure to come. How could we have known, or even guessed? I think we have come to that point.  
Send word if you still exist.”
Hunter S Thompson