The Education Forum

JFK Revisited: Through The Looking Glass

3 hours ago, Michael Crane said:

"JFK Revisited  is reaching some rather high level people."

I wonder if Joe Rogan has seen it? You would be surprised of his knowledge on the case.

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that one is up to over 2.3 million views now on You Tube.

James Kirchick piled on Joe for having Oliver on his program.

These people want complete censorship.  So they do not have to deal with the new ARRB evidence that is in the film.

And they do not want it exposed to the public either.

I have a challenge out for Kirchick to debate me.  And I have a second part to my reply to him.

Pat:  No I don't know what happened to Mamet's film. I will ask Oliver about it.

Edited by James DiEugenio

I just checked, its more like 2.4 million views.

But what is even more gratifying is the fact that there are something close to 10,000 comments.

And virtually all of them are backing up what Oliver is saying.

No wonder Kirchick is having a fit.

On 2/14/2022 at 3:34 PM, David G. Healy said:

duh... You still posting from that Wendy's way up that in the woods.... re your link above, here is a direct quote from a responder to Dear Mr. Roe.

Roe responds here:

JFK Revisited Screen Writer Crawfishes on Dallas to Chicago Airmail Overnight Delivery (steveroeconsulting.wixsite.com)

Michael, if you read my most recent article on this, Oliver has reached a potential audience of 12 million, and that is only in America. Recall, the four parter is not even out yet in North America..

Joe R is important, but Ed Curtin and Jeff Morley have also done, combined, about what Joe has done. 

And when you add in things like WhoWhatWhy, that is how you get those numbers.  Which are quite gratifying.

But even more gratifying is the fact that so many people who saw the two hour version say they cannot wait for the four hour one.  But then the people in the UK who saw the four hour version say, how could you cut that to two hours?

This is how starved the public is for what really happened during the years of the ARRB, which the MSM barely said anything about. And this is why we had Tunheim and Samoluk speak to this issue of what amounted to what was pretty much a black out of their work on the part of the MSM.

This is one of the two series that JFK Revisited inspired.  The other one being at Who What Why. I am grateful for them both.

This show is on what I think is and was an overlooked epic tragedy that emerged as a direct result of Kennedy's murder. That is the overthrow of Sukarno and Suharto's genocide against the PKI.  

We deal with this in the long version of the film, Destiny Betrayed. Coming out in three weeks.

If I recall, Brad Simpson, one of our two experts, the other being Lisa  Pease, actually said that this would not have happened if Kennedy had lived.  He wrote one the best American books on the subject Economists with Guns.  Aaron Good should be congratulated.  He is surveying the Big Picture of what happened after Kennedy's murder.  The Ozzie did it crowd ignores this with a rigor that is sickening.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kjfg9pped0ttp20/AE - FEp22 - BI1 - Video.mp4?dl=0

Good to hear about the long version.

The Joe Rogan saga has opened a lot of eyes to the deep desire in many quarters for complete censorship. Neil Young is a complete embarrassment. "Keep on Rockin' in the Free World" with censorship? Yikes. In my opinion, it's interesting Rogan got more crap for Oliver, this is still a vital "national state secret" which means its still relevant.

I agree Dennis.

And here is my latest reply to James Kirchick, and his gurus Holland and Litwin. 

https://www.kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-reviews/james-kirchick-and-his-jfk-assassination-gurus?fbclid=IwAR2CeP7qfcg_UYG5WElTLZ8jK9veWvHUhSpbkBJksW26yy7Vv_stOxCZjco

On Twitter, I have now extended a formal offer for a debate to Kirchick, I even said he could bring Posner.  I then said, we could try and sell the event, streaming, podcast, radio, broadcast rights.  I told him their side can have the money for a charitable donation.  Now, how could you turn down an offer like that?

This is incredible.  I just challenged Kirchick to a debate on Twitter.

I then added a sweetener.  If he brings Posner then they can try and sell the podcast, broadcast, streaming, radio rights.  And their side can keep the money and donate it to their favorite charity.

That tweet got over 26, 000  almost 30,000 impressions in 19 hours!

Latest announcement, this time on the four hour version in North America. And it tells you where to get it.

https://www.shoutfactory.com/blog/shout-studios-announces-four-part-documentary-series-jfk-destiny-betrayed-from-award-winning-filmmaker-oliver-stone/

From what I can tell, after this long version comes out, there will be the book of the film, which I am working on right now, and I think that comes out in April, and then the DVD  which will have both versions, and a commentary track by me and Oliver. I think that is coming out in May.

38 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

Latest announcement, this time on the four hour version in North America. And it tells you where to get it.

https://www.shoutfactory.com/blog/shout-studios-announces-four-part-documentary-series-jfk-destiny-betrayed-from-award-winning-filmmaker-oliver-stone/

From what I can tell, after this long version comes out, there will be the book of the film, which I am working on right now, and I think that comes out in April, and then the DVD  which will have both versions, and a commentary track by me and Oliver. I think that is coming out in May.

Great news.  I look forward to it all.  Any idea when the book might come out?

This says Revisited will be available for rent or purchase through apple tv and more.  For Destiny Betrayed it only list for purchase.  I want the dvd when it comes out.  I'd like to watch DB as soon as it comes out any idea what that on say Yotube TV will cost, the dvd's as well?

Ron and Denny:

Oliver just made an announcement on this on Facebook about the March 8th debut across platforms: Amazon, Apple and You Tube for starters.

Yes, Destiny Betrayed will only be for sale at that time in digital form.  Don't ask me why. 

I was not involved in the business aspect.