The Education Forum

Clint Hill, Gerald Blaine and other Kennedy Detail Secret Service agents: I am always on their minds

VInce, with what is in JFK Revisited, its going to be really bad for them.

Wait until the long version comes out. 

1 hour ago, Harvey Brammer said:

Vince  is coming off as snarky and sarcastic and is making it hard for me to take him seriously.

Ha, they take his fact based research sarcastically and attack it snarkily.  The Secret Service was complicit in the Assassination of JFK and it's cover up.  That's no secret anymore.  In a large part because of Vince's work.

47 minutes ago, David Andrews said:

Vince deserves it.

:)

1 hour ago, Ron Bulman said:

Ha, they take his fact based research sarcastically and attack it snarkily.  The Secret Service was complicit in the Assassination of JFK and it's cover up.  That's no secret anymore.  In a large part because of Vince's work.

Thanks!

On 12/4/2021 at 9:43 PM, Vince Palamara said:

:)

Thanks!

Vince's response to Blaine and Hill is light compared to their arrogant, condescending  "he calls himself an expert"  insulting comments they made about him in that nationally broadcast/ huge national audience interview imo.

Blaine and Hill couldn't have been more insultingly dismissive. 

If Vince truly did have some really bad mental, character or even criminal aspects to his personal background history these two would have found every tidbit and shredded him even further. But he didn't and they couldn't.

One man ( Vince Palamara ) has had the courage and extensive research effort commitment will to really dig deep ( instead of light surface scraping speculation ) into the super impacting and important SS aspect of the JFK case, including personally contacting the most directly involved JFK security men to get their stories and views no matter how uncomfortable and defensive and even angry it made them in response.

Vince has taken their public whipping and slanderous wrath in return quite restrained imo.

He doesn't personally attack these men's personal character like they do his.

He disputes many of their claims as false based. He calls them on this with solid research contradictive facts.

But he doesn't call them derogatory names.

If Jesse Ventura ( also one of the fiercest critics of JFK's SS detail and a VP defender and even promoter ) was the main target of these agents reputation impugning campaign instead of VP, Ventura would have attacked them like a pit bull and done so with his often national stage audience.

VP is the one researcher who has given us the deep research truth about the inner workings of JFK's closest personal security detail, the actual men that made it up and a detailed history of that security and how it worked prior and up to 11,22,1963.

Really important information to better understand the ultimate worst case scenario failure of that security on 11,22,1963 and which demanded such a deep inquiry. And if left only to the official body of the JFK assassination investigation ( The Warren Commission ) or even our national media it was just not going to happen.

Edited by Joe Bauer

4 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Vince's response to Blaine and Hill is light compared to the heavy handed, arrogant, condescending and laughingly snarky "obsessed nut case labeling" insulting comments they made about him in that nationally broadcast/ huge national audience interview imo.

Blaine and Hill couldn't have been more slanderous. 

If Vince truly did have some really bad mental, character or even criminal aspects to his personal background history these two would have found every tidbit and shredded him even further. But he didn't and they couldn't.

One man ( Vince Palamara ) has had the courage and extensive research effort commitment will to really dig deep ( instead of light surface scraping speculation ) into the super impacting and important SS aspect of the JFK case, including personally contacting these most directly involved JFK security men to get their stories and views no matter how uncomfortable and defensive and even angry it made them in response.

Vince has taken their public whipping and slanderous wrath in return quite restrained imo.

He doesn't personally attack these men's personal character like they do his.

He disputes many of their claims as false based on his research. But he doesn't call them names like lying losers or drunks or even strongly infer such things. 

If Jesse Ventura ( also one of the fiercest critics of JFK's SS detail and a VP defender and even promoter ) was the main target of these agents reputation impugning campaign instead of VP, Ventura would have attacked them like a pit bull and done so with his often national stage audience.

VP is the one researcher who has given us the deep truth about the inner workings of JFK's closest personal security detail, the actual men that made it up and a detailed history of that security and how it worked prior and up to 11,22,1963.

Really important information to better understand the ultimate worst case scenario failure of that security on 11,22,1963 and which demanded such a deep inquiry. And if left only to the official body of the JFK assassination investigation ( The Warren Commission ) or even our national media it was just not going to happen.

Thanks a lot, Joe! And I have reason to take it personally, too---Blaine's friends harassed me at work and online, deleted blogs and reviews and ole Blaine himself had his lawyer threaten me over my blog back in 2009!

Vince Palamara has done all of us researchers, and our country, a great

service with his indefatigable and revelatory research into

the disloyal and deadly involvement of the Secret Service in the assassination. Vince

exemplifies the good advice the late Penn Jones gave me and other researchers,

to "Pick one aspect of the case, one that hasn't been studied enough,

and research the hell out of it." Vince sure has done that, and I hope he continues

to dig under every stone and pore through every document and video and still he can find and

share it all with us as he has been doing. He is the citizen researcher par excellence.

Edited by Joseph McBride

1 hour ago, Joseph McBride said:

Vince Palamara has done all of us researchers, and our country, a great

service with his indefatigable and revelatory research into

the disloyal and deadly involvement of the Secret Service in the assassination. Vince

exemplifies the good advice the late Penn Jones gave me and other researchers,

to "Pick one aspect of the case, one that hasn't been studied enough,

and research the hell out of it." Vince sure has done that, and I hope he continues

to dig under every stone and pore through every document and video and still he can find and

share it all with us as he has been doing. He is the citizen researcher par excellence.

Agree - It is exceptional work. 

It makes me think the SS man that died in the weeks preceding the assassination was most likely foul play. Makes me wonder about the pool of blood by the steps and the supposedly injured SS man who went to hospital.  

Vince,

When you spoke with Donald Lawton, what did he think about Emory Roberts? Why did Roberts pull him off the back of the X-100? What explanation was he willing to offer?

In your research on Emory Roberts, did you find anything in his background (any connections to Military Intelligence, or the CIA, just to pick a couple) that might explain his order to Lawton? 

Who told Roberts to order Lawton to stand down? 

Who told the Secret Service NOT to cover the rooftops?

Who kept the Dallas motorcycle cops off the sides of the limo?

Who routed the limo through Dealey Plaza via Elm Street?