The Education Forum

Hickey might have fired his AR15 -- members survey.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, here we see Powers, he is possibly standing in the Jump Seat area, ie a little closer than Hickey when Hickey was at a later date standing in the rear seat area.

But, anyhow, we can see that Powers here could have shot jfk in the bum. Hmmmm -- Perhaps Powers is standing in the rear seat area -- yes i think he is.

There sure is a wide gap between the Queen Mary vizors.

powers to jfk angle - Copy.jpg

Edited by Marjan Rynkiewicz

1749126865_11-50bronson20180925-185226.thumb.jpg.962bf7ee28402a7ed36b1c6153ce5ffa.jpgBronson frame. I only put this here koz the silly program would not let me delete a duplicate posting.

Spot the AR15.
This shows B11 which is 2 or 3 frames after the fatal shot at B09 or B08 (Zapruder frame 313 is B09 or praps a little before B09).
Enuff time i think for the AR15 to recoil from horizontal in B09 to near vertical in B11.
That little patch of pink at the AR15 aint Hickey's hand it is Bennett's face, which is the main reason that we can make out a fuzzy AR15 at all, if Bennett wasnt low down & leaning forward then we would not be able to see the AR15, but luckily it shows up dark against Bennett's face. Likewise in another frame.
More to come

AR15 hickey cropped  11-50 bronson.jpg

AR15 hickey 11-50 bronson.jpg

13 hours ago, Marjan Rynkiewicz said:

Hickey half stood half sat on 2 leather cases for the AR15 & magazines & ammo. See the photo on the previous page -- repeated here.

jfk hickey back seat.jpg

Thanks. The video i posted confused me as it was showing a center fold down rest in the backseat. Such a fold down rest was not in the Queen Mary as can be seen in the picture you posted. 

Drawings suggest that in the jfklimo there was say 9.5" of space to stand between the top of the back of the jumpseat & the front of the backseat -- & in Queen Mary there was say 3.0". So, if Hickey wanted to stand fully up in Queen Mary he would have to move over to his right to the centerline of Queen Mary, to where there is more space to stand erect. And the AR15 would have been on the right hand side of his body, hence it might even have been to the right of the centerline. This explains why/how his auto burst passed more or less along the centerline of Queen Mary & the jfklimo. Yes, its all starting to make sense.

drawing queen mary & jfklimo.jpg

I estimate that the Z313 bullet hit JFK's head at a point 6" below the level of the Queen Mary's windshield, ie a point 6" below 60", ie a point 54" above the road. If that point is 211" ahead of the windshield, & if the midpoint of the AR15 is 48" behind the windshield (an AR15 is 39" long, & the barrel is 20" long), then the midpoint of the AR15 would need to be 1.4" above the windshield.

If the gap between Queen Mary was a more likely 72" instead of the above smallish 60" then the 211" would be 223", & the 1.4" would be only 1.3".

If Queen Mary had a nose dive due to braking at Z313 then the 1.3" might need to be only say 1.0", or praps 0.0" (just guessing).

Anyhow, Hickey holding the AR15 at an elevation of 1" or 2" above the windshield would be possible if Hickey was say midway between his half sitting half standing position & a fully standing position.  And i recall that in one of the Bronson frames we see Hickey at such an elevation (which we can call 3/4 standing i suppose).

So, nextly i need to revizit the Bronson frames to find that frame, ie where he is in the 3/4 standing pozzy. The difference in head elevation for his half standing elevation & his fully standing elevation is say 12", hence his 3/4 standing elevation would give him a head rise of 6". By memory i think i saw a  head rise of 7" in one of the Bronson frames -- i will find the frame -- i will return.

[edit 15aug2022][Yes, see later, i found a half-head head-rise in frames B06 & B07, & i found a fall in B08, just before the headshot at B09 (ie at Z313)]

smoking gun donahue short - Copy (2).jpg

On 7/31/2022 at 4:15 PM, Marjan Rynkiewicz said:

I reckon that Hickey fired an accidental auto burst of 4 or 5 or 6 shots with his AR15, & that the last shot hit jfk in the head at Z313, & (say) the first shot bloodied Tague. 

I am wondering which members agree that .....

1. Hickey fired at least one shot.

2. Hickey fired the fatal shot at Z313.

Anyone not agreeing with (1) or (2) need not answer -- a no answer is a no vote -- but comments & insults are welcome.

This is the strangest poll/survey I have ever seen. This is like saying-- vote my way.. or vote my way... If you want to vote your way.. then go away.

The Warren Commission gave us the magic bullet-- now here we have the mystical bullet. At least the magic bullet was supposedly 'found'.

On 8/8/2022 at 1:06 AM, Karl Hilliard said:

This is the strangest poll/survey I have ever seen. This is like saying-- vote my way.. or vote my way... If you want to vote your way.. then go away.

The Warren Commission gave us the magic bullet-- now here we have the mystical bullet. At least the magic bullet was supposedly 'found'.

I want to know how many members believe that (1)  Hickey fired at least one shot, & that (2) Hickey killed JFK. And i didnt say to go away -- i said comments were welcome (from all sides).

Members might believe in (1) but not (2), or (1) & (2), or not (1) & not (2) -- hence members fall into three classes.  So far there are zero (1)not(2), & zero (1)&(2) [except for myself], & about 10 are not(1)not(2), & the remainder are not(1)not(2) by default.

I think that Hickeyists like myself have left this forum & other forums, & the active members are CTers & LNers. This is natural. When a member of a forum of some kind realizes the truth of the matter in question then that member will naturally try to convince others, for a while, & then naturally retire, koz they have found the truth -- sticking around & eavesdropping might reveal some interesting peripheral facts, but is unlikely to be very rewarding. 

I have learnt lots from CTers & LNers -- there are some clever fellows around. I first dived into the jfk debate a year or two ago. Recently i finally found that the dent shot went under the divider/rollbar, not over. And i saw that someone identified in Zapruder a piece of skull bone spinning throo the air & falling into the jfklimo -- amazing. Me myself i haven't found anything much new.

I have been searching for info re the floor height in Queen Mary (i think it might be 10"), & the windshield ht (i think it is 60"). And the ht of jfk sitting in the jfklimo (i think his head is 3" below the Queen Mary windshield). Hess & Eisenhardt estimated that it was 52.78" to the top of JFK's head (which is i think over 7" below 60"). I estimate that at Z313 Hickey's slug hit jfk 6" below 60". Every inch below 60" adds 0.215" to the needed elevation of the AR15. If Hess & Eisenhardt are correct then my figure of 1.3" above 60" needs to be 2.2" -- not  a big deal -- not fatal to Hickeyists.

The mystical Z313 AR15 hollowpoint slug has been found -- small bits appear in Xrays -- the remnant slug cracked the windshield, & small bits were found in the crack -- but the remainder of the remnant must have bounced out into Elm St.

Some of the small bits of lead found in the jfklimo might have been from that slug. Or from the slug that made the dent in the chrome trim. Or from Oswald's first shot, that ricocheted offa the signal arm at about (pseudo) Z113.

I think that 19 members voted No & No.

I thort that some might vote Yes & Yes. Or at least Yes & No.

1. Vince Palamara –---- obscene dumb theory.

2. Pat Speer –----------- Hickey would have to be standing at Z313, not seen in Bronson.

3. Micah Mileto -------- its stuff like this that makes me seriously worry that one day…..

4. Larry Hancock ------- a truly bogus shooting scenario -- needs to be buried.

5. Lawrence Schnapf -– stupid – needs to be buried.

6. Ken Davies ------------ fantasy – no basis in fact – no evidence supports it.

7. Michael Davidson --- a shot or shots came from Daltex.

7. Michael Davidson --- originally thort the book was ok, but now thinks there is a lack of support from witnesses.

8. Jeremy Bojczuk ------ ridiculous nonsense.

9. Joseph McBride ------ preposterous – a distraction.

10. Mark Knight ----------- no insider has ever come forward.

11. Denny Zartman ------- the Smoking Gun doc is naturally satisfying to lots of folks.

12. Tom Gram --------------  complete waste of time – should be allowed to die.

13. David Von Pein -------- absurd – the theory is bogus.

14. Chris Davidson -------- shows giff of Bronson showing Hickey seated.

15. Ty Carpenter ----------- Hickey theory is trash.

16. Pete Mellor ------------- just to get a reaction – the book Moral Error should be avoided.

17. Gerry Down ------------- did not vote – commented re Hickey's high seating pozzy.

18. Ron Bulman -------------- this thread was a Mortal Error.

19. Karl Hilliard --------------- a strange poll.

The critical things is the needed height of the AR15 above the windshield, & the needed standing to give that height.

The height is easy, the AR15 merely had to be 1" or 2" above the windshield.

But, to achieve that 1" or 2", Hickey would need to raise the AR15 up to his chin (briefly)(see my drawing above). Here he does not need to be standing. So, its possible, but is it probable? Would Hickey have raised the AR15 to chin level, while swinging around to see behind, while still seated on the 2 leather cases. The more i imagine it the more i am thinking that he could have. But, i have already said that the AR15 had to be near the centerline of Queen Mary. Hence he must have moved across to his right (where there is space to stand)(he has only 3" of space to stand if directly behind the jumpseat), hence i am thinking that he moved across, & was trying to stand up. 

Or, he would need to stand or partly stand (briefly)(after moving across to his right), in which case the AR15 would need to be at say chest level (see my drawing). Does Bronson show Hickey partly standing, ie say halfway tween sitting & fully standing? We will see.

And, i can play my nose-dive card. If Queen Mary (over 4 tons with the 9 guys on board) had a savage nose-dive when braking, then the 1" or 2" reduces to i dont know what. If the windshield sinks from its 60" to say 59" then the AR15 might need to be a little below Hickey's chin level rather than being at chin level. Does anyone here know of typical numbers for nose-dives?

I'll make the assumption that the rifle was pointed downward toward the QueenMary floor, before it was ever raised, as I have never seen any photos/films besides the one supplied, that exposed the rifle.

How does one raise a rifle pointed downward, up, so when the rifle barrel end reaches a certain height above the windshield, the angle from rifle barrel end to JFK's head is at approx 2.86°?

In the stabilized gif I provided, I do not see Hickey previous to extant z313, getting up/moving from his seated position.

His armpit was not high enough to allow windshield clearance and a 2.86° rifle angle to Jfk's head.

The suitcases shown appear to be approx 15" (9" + 6") total in height.

The Queen Mary was 10" higher in the rear seat than the Limo. Was the windshield proportionately higher too?

I don't know what the windshield height was for the QueenMary, only the SS100.

If Hickey was the approx height of JFK at 72.5" then he was 25" higher while both were seated if he was sitting on the suitcases.

I am 6ft tall. The bottom of my armpit is 18" down from the top of my head. The rifle barrel end would have been even lower.

25"- 18" = 7"

52.78" + 7" = 59.78"

Hickey1.png

38 minutes ago, Chris Davidson said:

I'll make the assumption that the rifle was pointed downward toward the QueenMary floor, before it was ever raised, as I have never seen any photos/films besides the one supplied, that exposed the rifle.

How does one raise a rifle pointed downward, up, so when the rifle barrel end reaches a certain height above the windshield, the angle from rifle barrel end to JFK's head is at approx 2.86°?

In the stabilized gif I provided, I do not see Hickey previous to extant z313, getting up/moving from his seated position.

His armpit was not high enough to allow windshield clearance and a 2.86° rifle angle to Jfk's head.

The suitcases shown appear to be approx 15" (9" + 6") total in height.

The Queen Mary was 10" higher in the rear seat than the Limo. Was the windshield proportionately higher too?

I don't know what the windshield height was for the QueenMary, only the SS100.

If Hickey was the approx height of JFK at 72.5" then he was 25" higher while both were seated if he was sitting on the suitcases.

I am 6ft tall. The bottom of my armpit is 18" down from the top of my head. The rifle barrel end would have been even lower.

25"- 18" = 7"

52.78" + 7" = 59.78"

Hickey1.png

What is the height of the jfklimo windshield? I don’t remember where i got my 59".

I am interested in the height of the floor in Queen Mary, compared to the running board, & compared to the windshield (60")(I don’t remember where i got the 60").

I have seen it mentioned that the sitting pozzy in the rear seat of Queen Mary was 10" higher than in the rear seat of the JFK limo, but in a way i have avoided that stuff koz i have been working off photos showing head heights etc relative to the 60" windshield.

The 52.78" height is wrong -- i don’t know how Hess & Eisenhardt came up with that. I reckon it is 57".

My 6" fall in 223" is 1.6 deg or 2.8%. Based on level ground (ie ignoring the 3 deg grade of Elm St).

I am guessing that Hickey was 74"—he was a tall dude.

In your giff Hickey looks fairly clear – but when i magnify the frames that i have got (i think i got them from Robin Unger's site) Hickey is almost impossible to see. Anyhow i will have another look later today.

I notice that in your photo Hickey is now sitting high up near the centerline of Queen Mary. If he was in a similar pozzy at Z313 then he would not have had to slide across to his right to find space to stand. Notice too that his chin seems to be higher than the windshield. I think that if he shouldered the AR15 without moving from that there pozzy he would have been able to do the dirty Z313 deed (ie without standing)(& without sliding across to his right).

1 hour ago, Marjan Rynkiewicz said:

I think that 19 members voted No & No.

I thort that some might vote Yes & Yes. Or at least Yes & No.

1. Vince Palamara –---- obscene dumb theory.

2. Pat Speer –----------- Hickey would have to be standing at Z313, not seen in Bronson.

3. Micah Mileto -------- its stuff like this that makes me seriously worry that one day…..

4. Larry Hancock ------- a truly bogus shooting scenario -- needs to be buried.

5. Lawrence Schnapf -– stupid – needs to be buried.

6. Ken Davies ------------ fantasy – no basis in fact – no evidence supports it.

7. Michael Davidson --- a shot or shots came from Daltex.

8. Jeremy Bojczuk ------ ridiculous nonsense.

9. Joseph McBride ------ preposterous – a distraction.

10. Mark Knight ----------- no insider has ever come forward.

11. Denny Zartman ------- the Smoking Gun doc is naturally satisfying to lots of folks.

12. Tom Gram --------------  complete waste of time – should be allowed to die.

13. David Von Pein -------- absurd – the theory is bogus.

14. Chris Davidson -------- shows giff of Bronson showing Hickey seated.

15. Ty Carpenter ----------- Hickey theory is trash.

16. Pete Mellor ------------- just to get a reaction – the book Moral Error should be avoided.

17. Gerry Down ------------- did not vote – commented re Hickey's high seating pozzy.

18. Ron Bulman -------------- this thread was a Mortal Error.

19. Karl Hilliard --------------- a strange poll – go away.

The critical things is the needed height of the AR15 above the windshield, & the needed standing to give that height.

The height is easy, the AR15 merely had to be 1" or 2" above the windshield.

But, to achieve that 1" or 2", Hickey would need to raise the AR15 up to his chin (briefly)(see my drawing above). Here he does not need to be standing. So, its possible, but is it probable? Would Hickey have raised the AR15 to chin level, while swinging around to see behind, while still seated on the 2 leather cases. The more i imagine it the more i am thinking that he could have. But, i have already said that the AR15 had to be near the centerline of Queen Mary. Hence he must have moved across to his right (where there is space to stand)(he has only 3" of space to stand if directly behind the jumpseat), hence i am thinking that he moved across, & was trying to stand up. 

Or, he would need to stand or partly stand (briefly)(after moving across to his right), in which case the AR15 would need to be at say chest level (see my drawing). Does Bronson show Hickey partly standing, ie say halfway tween sitting & fully standing? We will see.

And, i can play my nose-dive card. If Queen Mary (over 4 tons with the 9 guys on board) had a savage nose-dive when braking, then the 1" or 2" reduces to i dont know what. If the windshield sinks from its 60" to say 59" then the AR15 might need to be a little below Hickey's chin level rather than being at chin level. Does anyone here know of typical numbers for nose-dives?

7. Erm no , i enquired whether it might be possible that perhaps one shot came from one of the buildings directly behind the Daltex . I never gave an opinion on Hickey , though having read the book i did initially think it possible apart from the obvious fact that no bystander seemed to see it happen . If someone shoots a gun in front of you i think you would tend to remenber it . 
Be nice to track that trajectory back from Hickey though to the buildings behind the Daltex and see if they line up 

1 hour ago, Michael Davidson said:

7. Erm no , i enquired whether it might be possible that perhaps one shot came from one of the buildings directly behind the Daltex . I never gave an opinion on Hickey , though having read the book i did initially think it possible apart from the obvious fact that no bystander seemed to see it happen . If someone shoots a gun in front of you i think you would tend to remenber it . 
Be nice to track that trajectory back from Hickey though to the buildings behind the Daltex and see if they line up 

Ok i have edited (7) for u in my summary to say that u originally thort the book was ok, but now feel there is a lack of support from witnesses.

The trajectory back to Daltex would need to be at minimum the 3.1 deg or some such for Elm St, plus the 1.6 deg that i calculated, & be 60.1" above the pavement at the windshield of Queen Mary 24 ft back uphill from the X painted on the tarmac. Or the traject is more simply from 54" above the X.