The Education Forum

Dale Myers and his World of Illusion

Let me add two points. Myers mentioned his very long report on the acoustics.  As if it were definitive.  I do not recall him mentioning that Don Thomas replied to it.  Here it is:

https://www.maryferrell.org/pages/Essay_-_The_Bike_With_the_Mike.html

I also don't recall Myers saying that in Thompson's Last Second in Dallas, he concluded that book with two essays  by two acoustics professionals both endorsing the HSCA conclusion.  

Edited by James DiEugenio

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Let me add two points. Myers mentioned his very long report on the acoustics.  As if it were definitive.  I do not recall him mentioning that Don Thomas replied to it.  Here it is:

I also don't recall Myers saying that in Thompson's Last Second in Dallas, he concluded that book with two essays  by two acoustics professionals both endorsing the HSCA conclusion.  

Good points.   

Thanks Cory.

I will try and find it.

20 hours ago, Lori Spencer said:

Jim, please post the Valuetainment interview when it’s available. He’s done some really good episodes on JFK, looking forward to this! 

This?

Yes that is it, thanks Bob.

This is really a well produced show I think.

And they do it on the wing.

8 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

Yes that is it, thanks Bob.

This is really a well produced show I think.

And they do it on the wing.

I haven't finished it yet, but it seems good. When he starts comparing the Trump and Kennedy families I started to cringe but I haven't looked at all that so far.

Keep the mic out of your face though (just in case you think I forgot hahaha)!

And a happy T day!

Edited by Bob Ness

Same to you Bob.

Its worth watching except for the Douglas guy.

This was two hours long and Patrick had a graphics guy right in the studio.

So as I mentioned something, like say Northwoods, the graphics guy would put a link up to it.

I thought the two most telling graphics were the loss of faith in the government, and the loss of faith in the MSM. They were quite highly rated when JFK was inaugurated, in the seventies percentile.  Today its in the twenties!  If you follow the dialogue, as Patrick notes, the loss of faith in the MSM is slightly worse than the government. Its actually below twenty. 

When those went up I told Patrick, this is what has left an opening for guys like him.

Patrick has interviewed some really big celebrities as you can see from the intro to the show.  So I was glad to appear, and he runs a very efficient operation.  I had a car waiting for me, and the hotel room at the Marriott was booked.

On 11/24/2022 at 6:37 PM, Bob Ness said:

This?

Our Iranian Sylvester Stallone guy, Patrick  does have his own sort of naive charm. I see he's into selling gold futures.

Hoo boy Jim, did he Rambo you about Mossadegh?!
 heh heh
I saw the whole thing setting up! You sure walked into a liberal trap there. You obviously haven't had  much contact with many Middle Class Iranians,to assume  Patrick was pro Mosedegh! Anybody from Iran espousing  super pro business, pro Trump,Reagan came from a family that was also probably pro the Shah. Why do you think his family came here?

Not too many Iranians say they liked the Shah, unless their families were more closely involved with him. But they probably would have kept him if they knew they were going to go into a  a hard core theocracy, and 40 years later, they regret it even more.

Patrick,"We need people to drain the swamp. That's why we need peoples like The Kennedys,. we need people like Reagan, and we need people like Trump, and we need people like the Shah!"
heh heh  heh     a joke! ( I added the Shah!.)

Yes, he's definitely winging it. I thought it was very strange his interpreting photos of JFK and LBJ together to make an assertion that LBJ may have assassinated JFK. He also said JFK was center right. Trump and JFK were 2 of a kind.  FDR was an insider! His definitions of Capitalism was totally off the wall!

Ok, but back to the show.

I wish I could have heard and understood more of the Russian who befriended Lee in Minsk.

Jim: Its worth watching except for the Douglas guy.

So Douglas is the Lee/Marina Russian language teacher? No to an objective observer, he actually comes off very well. He just low key believed that Lee was guilty, and he should make that known. I think they both accurately described their impressions of Oswald during the periods they knew him, and that to me was the most interesting new information I gathered. But the investigator for the JFK records review board was also an unusual find and good. You were all good guests.

Jim, You mention Curtis LeMay being in the JFK operating room smoking his cigar. Are there any other people beside Paul O' Connor who vouch for that story?

Re the graph on Government Public Trust: I understand you couldn't quite see the graph Jim.  Basically all the downward thrust in government- public trust was as result of the Vietnam War and Watergate, when it went from a high of 77% with LBJ in the mid 60's to around 25% in 1980! This was largely the result of the baby boomers coming of age  and it's been bumping along the bottom for the last 45 years with 2 periods during Reagan, and Clinton /GW after 911 where it hit the 40's, but has returned to the low 20's.

It's kind of spurious really. It was super high in the 60's  because we had the "Greatest Generation" come home after winning the government sponsored WW2, and coming back to become the greatest economic power in the history of the world! I have parents of that generation.I know how they thought! It hit an all time low during the Obama administration probably because we had a Black President! Any thought that it will ever recover back to the 60's level is just folly, because a lot of it was based on illusion, but will probably spike up again,. if the country is threatened like it was in 911, if that's so desirable.  The JFKA  is very important to people here, but there were millions of people protesting the Vietnam War, and the draft, and Watergate was the huge bitter public ending, with the HSCA just being sub zero icing on the cake!

I think he will have something on for the 55th anniversary of the RFK case.

It really bugs me how that one gets ignored.

Man, after Lisa Pease's book?

On 11/23/2022 at 2:18 PM, James DiEugenio said:

Another favorable scholarly treatment of the acoustical evidence is Dr. G. Paul Chambers' extensive discussion on the subject in his book Head Shot: The Science Behind the JFK Assassination (Amherst, New York: Prometheus Books, 2010). I quote sizable segments from Chambers' analysis in my article on the acoustical evidence.

Chambers is a physicist who has worked with the NASA Goddard Optics Branch and with Bellatrix, Inc. He has also worked as the supervisory research physicist for the Energetic Materials and Detonation Science Department of the Naval Surface Warfare Center in Maryland and as a research physicist with the Condensed Matter and Radiation Sciences Division of the Naval Research Laboratory in Washington, D.C.