The Education Forum

Dale Myers and his World of Illusion

Dale Myers tried to do a drive by on my book, JFK Revisited: Through the Looking Glass, and Oliver Stone's two new documentaries.

Dale only saw in that book and the films what he wished to see concerning himself: which is the opposite of what a real critic is supposed to do.

So I decided to at least partly meet him on that particular territory, before expanding my focus. The stuff he says at the end is really fruity.  The idea that Oliver Stone can silence anyone is so far out that it is in The Twilight Zone.  

So here is my reply to Mr. Single Bullet Fact. An idea Which Henry Lee disagrees with.  🤑

https://www.kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/dmyers?fbclid=IwAR0fR4lQrxPVY552sZAXnEVMcF8GriLb1EXqsGbywj0H-M6fSu7hN__fvMY

Edited by James DiEugenio

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

Dale Myers tried to do a drive by on my book, JFK Revisited: Through the Looking Glass, and Oliver Stone's two new documentaries.

Dale only saw in that book and the films what he wished to see concerning himself: which is the opposite of what a real critic is supposed to do.

So I decided to at least partly meet him on that particular territory, before expanding my focus. The stuff he says at the end is really fruity.  The idea that Oliver Stone can silence anyone is so far out that it is in The Twilight Zone.  

So here is my reply to Mr. Single Bullet Fact. An idea Which Henry Lee disagrees with.  🤑

https://www.kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/dmyers?fbclid=IwAR0fR4lQrxPVY552sZAXnEVMcF8GriLb1EXqsGbywj0H-M6fSu7hN__fvMY

kudos... great job...

For some unknown reason, Mr. DiEugenio didn't even see fit to include a link to Dale Myers' July 24, 2022, article that DiEugenio is heavily bashing at his K&K website. (There was no link to it in Jim's K&K article as of 8:55 PM EST on 11/14/2022 at any rate.)

Therefore, I'll post a link to Myers' 7/24/22 article/review here:

http://jfkfiles.blogspot.com/2022/07/Reviewing Oliver Stone's Documentary

Edited by David Von Pein

28 minutes ago, David G. Healy said:

kudos... great job...

Thanks so much Dave.

I will be talking about Henry Lee in Dallas.  What a meeting that was for me.

5 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Thanks so much Dave.

I will be talking about Henry Lee in Dallas.  What a meeting that was for me.

I don't get out much anymore, Jim... are you having a presentation in Dallas recorded, the one with Henry Lee? If so, can you provide a link here when/if appropriate?

Thanks --David

In sum, if Oliver Stone had decided to explore the Tippit case, I would have scripted that also. And I would have brought in the work of McBride, as well as authors like Henry Hurt, Jack Myers and myself. I would have chosen what I thought was the best from each of these sources and arranged it as astutely as I could. To put it mildly, it would not have comported with the Warren Report version.

Do this, please.  You, Joe, others with Oliver could blow this story up.  For Truthful historic posterity.

No Dave, in Dallas, at the CAPA conference,  I will be talking about my meeting with Henry Lee, and also Oliver's interview with him that I scripted.

I really wish we could have gotten more of him into the film.

What a voice of sanity and professionalism.  Which is what I thought he would be.

Lee is correct about the fact that the back wound was not dissected, therefore any attempt at a trajectory analysis is nothing but guesswork.  

And that is putting it lightly in this case.

The other side really does not like to talk about this.

19 hours ago, David Von Pein said:

For some unknown reason, Mr. DiEugenio didn't even see fit to include a link to Dale Myers' July 24, 2022, article that DiEugenio is heavily bashing at his K&K website. (There was no link to it in Jim's K&K article as of 8:55 PM EST on 11/14/2022 at any rate.)

Therefore, I'll post a link to Myers' 7/24/22 article/review here:

http://jfkfiles.blogspot.com/2022/07/Reviewing Oliver Stone's Documentary

Yes Mr. DiEugenio does not want people to read Dale Myers' article in full and decide for themselves. This is typical of Mr. DiEugenio's side hustle K&K conspiracy website. 

Also, Mr. DiEugenio does not mention the embarrassing mistake with the Elmer Todd initials on CE399, he himself admitted as an "errata". To date, as the Stone cartoon series is still playing, Stone and DiEugenio have not made any public statement/disclaimer to the viewing audience of their gross mistake. Therefore, it's business as usual with the Conspiracy Story Telling Genre of Stone/DiEugenio, despite documents (as well as the ARRB) stating he did put his initials on CE399. Dr. Mantik has admitted his mistake and cleared himself by being honest and they know it was a blunder. 

Stone and DiEugenio still sit on their hands and do nothing.  Honest brokers?

Edited by Steve Roe
incorrect statement, dead people can not be subject of libel.

12 minutes ago, Steve Roe said:

Yes Mr. DiEugenio does not want people to read Dale Myers' article in full and decide for themselves. This is typical of Mr. DiEugenio's side hustle K&K conspiracy website. 

Also, Mr. DiEugenio does not mention the embarrassing mistake with the Elmer Todd initials on CE399, he himself admitted as an "errata". To date, as the Stone cartoon series is still playing, Stone and DiEugenio have not made any public statement/disclaimer to the viewing audience of their gross mistake. Therefore, it's business as usual with the Conspiracy Story Telling Genre of Stone/DiEugenio. If/when the Elmer Lee Todd family get notice of this, Stone and DiEugenio are potentially libel in film and book for not addressing the complete false characterization of Agent Todd as a devious conspirator, despite documents (as well as the ARRB) stating he did put his initials on CE399. Dr. Mantik has admitted his mistake and cleared himself by being honest and they know it was a blunder. 

Stone and DiEugenio still sit on their hands and do nothing.  Honest brokers?

One mistake, maybe, Out of thousands of pages of JFK assassination documentation. You should be so lucky to produce anything of substance.

Great article, Jim, enlightening in many ways, particularly in connection with wound trajectory analysis, often fudged when there is no forensic basis.

As screenwriter, I did a pre-interview with Lee when he was in Los Angeles testifying in a case. I asked him about this whole issue of doing computer reconstructions for trajectory analysis purposes in the JFK case. He said simply and pointedly: You cannot do that in the Kennedy case. He added that this is due to the basic reason that neither wound in the president was dissected. Therefore, any trajectory analysis amounts to guesswork. Unless a wound track is dissected, you cannot present a trajectory with any real authority. This from the man who many consider the best crime scene reconstruction professional in the business. I decided he was, in all probability, correct and we did not do that sort of thing.

This also neatly disposes of the trajectory delusions informing the imaginary coup de grace that finished off Tippit, purportedly witnessed by Tatum (who wasn't there) and propped up by the autopsy report (that doesn't mention a wound track dissection). A recent thread here subbed in a protractor procedure for the latter.
https://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/28031-reconstruction-of-the-shots-in-the-tippit-killing/

The sad part is even those who are inclined to doubt the validity of Tatum's fairy tale often proceed to describe the coup de grace as if authoritatively established. No such thing.

5 hours ago, Steve Roe said:

If/when the Elmer Lee Todd family get notice of this, Stone and DiEugenio are potentially libel in film and book for not addressing the complete false characterization of Agent Todd as a devious conspirator, despite documents (as well as the ARRB) stating he did put his initials on CE399. Dr. Mantik has admitted his mistake and cleared himself by being honest and they know it was a blunder. 

Pretty sure you can't defame the dead. That's how Albert Goldman was able to write those sensational books about Elvis, Lenny Bruce and John Lennon. He couldn't be sued.

41 minutes ago, Andrew Prutsok said:

Pretty sure you can't defame the dead. That's how Albert Goldman was able to write those sensational books about Elvis, Lenny Bruce and John Lennon. He couldn't be sued.

Andrew, you are right. I will correct my mistake on the libel.