The Education Forum

Man with walkie talkie on overpass and Ruby's fedora behind the fence 11/22/63

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Cory Santos said:

Thank you Vince.  My argument has always been the photographic evidence of radio communication, along with witness testimony about radios in Dealey is the proof.  This blow up helps my argument.  

You're welcome.

I don't know if that's Ruby or not in the first and last photo, but it does look like the guy is talking on a hand held radio of some sort.   I've thought myself for a long time the shots were coordinated with telecommunication.

The last picture brings up more questions.  Is it a frame from a film?  If so which one? 

4 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

I don't know if that's Ruby or not in the first and last photo, but it does look like the guy is talking on a hand held radio of some sort.   I've thought myself for a long time the shots were coordinated with telecommunication.

The last picture brings up more questions.  Is it a frame from a film?  If so which one? 

the fedora hat photo is from the Moorman photo (the same location where both Tink Thompson and the acoustic studies pin pointed an origin for one of the shots)

9 minutes ago, Vince Palamara said:

the fedora hat photo is from the Moorman photo (the same location where both Tink Thompson and the acoustic studies pin pointed an origin for one of the shots)

It’s funny, I’ve always thought that thing that you were calling a fedora on the fence is actually the end of a gun barrel. In Thompson’s book where I first saw it it looks like solid metal.

3 minutes ago, Allen Lowe said:

It’s funny, I’ve always thought that thing that you were calling a fedora on the fence is actually the end of a gun barrel. In Thompson’s book where I first saw it it looks like solid metal.

I rarely engage in photo interpretations like these images, but I always saw a hat.

On 12/2/2022 at 5:34 PM, Vince Palamara said:

the fedora hat photo is from the Moorman photo (the same location where both Tink Thompson and the acoustic studies pin pointed an origin for one of the shots)

Vince, 

Does your Ruby behind the fence have any bearing to Frame 413 of the Zapruder film?

See the bottom of Frame 413. This figure is seen in several of the nearby frames.

https://assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/

Steve Thomas

Edited by Steve Thomas

6 minutes ago, Steve Thomas said:

Vince, 

Does your Ruby behind the fence have any bearing to Frame 413 of the Zapruder film?

See the bottom of Frame 413. This figure is seen in several of the nearby frames.

image.thumb.png.e80864f93e2db62eccbf5d9ee6ce5161.png

Steve Thomas

I believe the position is off for them to correlate.

VInce, what is the time frame for the guy on the trestle speaking into what looks like a walkie talkie?

In the last picture it looks like 3/4 black guys on the rr overpass (weird, who are they?) along with a hat/head sticking up over the concrete railing to the left by the taller post.  With our second walkie talkie man to the right of this. 

But to his right is a DPD motorcycle cop (note helmet) climbing the fence.  After Sam Holland and the rest have all (?) ran to the GK?

If so, interesting.  Someone on the overpass using a "cell phone" of the day (only available to the CIA/MIC?) several seconds after the assassination.  While Moorman's photo was at the time of.  Confusing.

11 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

Vince, 

image.thumb.png.e80864f93e2db62eccbf5d9ee6ce5161.png

Steve Thomas

Is that the top of black dog man's head? With the hat on?

12 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

VInce, what is the time frame for the guy on the trestle speaking into what looks like a walkie talkie?

LIterally right after the shooting- a short time after.