The Education Forum

Tucker Carlson about the JFKA

Karl Kinaski

29 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

Did I just see that?  Whew.

I answered a question about this on Black Op Radio tonight.

Why does the right wing media actually praise JFK and think he was killed by a plot, but yet the so called left media, MSNBC and Maddow, CNN  etc  refuses to acknowledge this?

Well here is more evidence that such is the case.

Keep in mind, Jim: NEWSMAX TV STARTED AIRING THE BANNED EPISODES OF THE MEN WHO KILLED KENNEDY IN 2019-2020 (perhaps beyond) and they air PRO conspiracy JFK assassination programs, albeit late at night, fairly regularly.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Vince Palamara said:

Keep in mind, Jim: NEWSMAX TV STARTED AIRING THE BANNED EPISODES OF THE MEN WHO KILLED KENNEDY IN 2019-2020 (perhaps beyond) and they air PRO conspiracy JFK assassination programs, albeit late at night, fairly regularly.

You mean the series that blames famous liberal LBJ for the murder?

Not sure how surprising it is that a RWNJ network would do that...

4 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

You mean the series that blames famous liberal LBJ for the murder?

Not sure how surprising it is that a RWNJ network would do that...

Ok, when you put it THAT way...true.

I don't know if its up yet John.

I will say this, what we did was conservative compared to what Carslon did.

24 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

Well, like before, all I can say is be careful about getting into bed with right-wingers and Russian mouthpieces...

They might pretend that they have your best interests at heart, but trust me, they most certainly do not.

btw, MSNBC has always given good coverage to news regarding the JFKA, and I expect this current release will be no different.

Yes every one who is not like you is not to be trusted.  🤪🤦‍♂️

1 minute ago, James DiEugenio said:

I don't know if its up yet John.

I will say this, what we did was conservative compared to what Carslon did.

I guess it is up.

"I watched your segment on Jesse Waters.  It is on Youtube "Jesse Waters primetime 12/15/22".  It appears at the 18:30 mark. " 

2 minutes ago, Cory Santos said:

Yes every one who is not like you is not to be trusted.  🤪🤦‍♂️

That right-wingers and the Kremlin want to weaponize the JFKA against liberals/the left is a known fact. 

I keep that fact in mind with any account from a foreign country.

2 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

That right-wingers and the Kremlin want to weaponize the JFKA against liberals/the left is a known fact. 

I keep that fact in mind with any account from a foreign country.

Just checked snopes.   Don’t see it as a fact.  We might need a congressional investigation. 

Matt, i hate to tell you but Tucker did not accuse Johnson of killing Kennedy.

He accused the CIA, which is what most critical researchers think is what happened.

He also went to a place that hardly no one ever went to: that the CIA actually planted a guy in the DPD to literally disable RUby and turn him into a basket case.

AND HE SAID THAT THE PHRASE CONSPIRACY THEORIST ORIGINATED TO BLUNT THE EFFECT OF RESEARCH ON THE JFK CASE!  I MEAN LANCE DEHAVEN SMITH?

Why anyone would object to that is really bewildering.

Three million people just saw what really occurred.

BTW, Fox let Oliver and me talk like this also about a year ago on their platform JFK: The Conspiracy Continues. About 1.5 million saw that.

About 3.4 million saw this.

Now show me where Rachel Maddow has every done something like this?  Anderson Cooper? Joe Scarborough?

Edited by James DiEugenio

I'm perfectly aware of what Carlson's motives are here.

Since he is someone that relies on conspiracy theories to further his white, authoritarian agenda, he hopes to legitimize all conspiracy theoriesby tying the general concept to America's biggest conspiracy story, the JFKA.

I understand wanting any coverage that is available. I honestly do.

But I don't believe in pushing what I consider historical research into the arms of those that want to weaponize it for purely propaganda motives. Moving the subject into the domain of those that are known to be crazed and purveyors of untruth, is not a plus. But as always, that's JMO. 

1 hour ago, Matt Allison said:

And explain why I should trust you?

Matt--

Why an ad hominem response to a perfectly sensible, inoffensive post by Kinaski?

In the last 10 years, it sure looks like what is called right-wing media is more receptive to JFKA research than left-wing media. That is just the way it is. 

It may be that M$M-centric-left media has become increasing corporatist in the last 20 years, and that is my view. 

Give credit where credit due. Tucker Carlson has the best M$M response to the JFK Records Act that I have seen. 

The media landscape has changed.  

Nice job Jim DiEugenio. Showing people the actual documents that are blank and illegible demonstrates the obfuscation and absurdity. 

You mentioned Jeff Morley to Watters at the end - had he come up before the cameras rolled?

Every other network had some variation of the same banal line - "experts say there's no smoking gun ..."

1 hour ago, James DiEugenio said:

Now show me where Rachel Maddow has every done something like this?  Anderson Cooper? Joe Scarborough?

Shame on them all.

But no slap on the back for Tucker Carlson either. He doesn't give a flying fart about the truth. The only thing he cares about is keeping his party in power and he'll say anything to do it. He has zero credibility.