The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

"I was look8ng for a job, and 2as wondering if you guys were hiring."

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-criminal-record/

"Well, maybe. What's your background?"

"Well, I've been accused of committing 88 felonies."

"I've been accused of stealing internal company documents and not giving them back,"

"I've been accused of falsifying company records."

"I've been accused of racketeering."

"I've been convicted of business  fraud."

"I've been convicted of sexual assault."

"Do you guys hire sexual predators?"

"Well... "

Steve Thomas

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I wrote the headlines... 🤥

What Was the Role of Pecker in Trump's Stormy Daniels Scandal?

David Pecker, Former National Enquirer Publisher, Set To Testify First In Trump’s Hush Money Trial | HuffPost Latest News

April 21, 2024

As AIPAC-funded ethnic-cleansing hawks, Tom Cotton and Josh Hawley, call for National Guard deployment against anti-war protesters on college campuses, law professors at Columbia University denounce the arrests and suspensions of students protesting against Netanyahu's Gaza massacre ops.

The U.S. mainstream media continues to frame the campus protests as "Anti-Semitic," despite the fact that many protesters are Jewish, (and all Palestinians are Semites.)

And, incidentally, the IDF killed another 22 Palestinians in Rafah this weekend-- 18 of whom were children.

Columbia Law School Faculty Condemn Administration for Mass Arrests (theintercept.com)

Edited by W. Niederhut

A replay of Trump floating Presidential pardons to Paul Manafort, Rick Gates, Roger Stone, and Michael Flynn during the Russia-gate investigation.

Trump floated a pardon to Walt Nauta to stonewall his classified documents investigation.

Trump co-defendant in classified documents case was told he’d be pardoned in a second term, notes in FBI interview say | CNN Politics

4 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

As AIPAC-funded ethnic-cleansing hawks, Tom Cotton and Josh Hawley, call for National Guard deployment against anti-war protesters on college campuses, law professors at Columbia University denounce the arrests and suspensions of students protesting against Netanyahu's Gaza massacre ops.

The U.S. mainstream media continues to frame the campus protests as "Anti-Semitic," despite the fact that many protesters are Jewish, (and all Palestinians are Semites.)

And, incidentally, the IDF killed another 22 Palestinians in Rafah this weekend-- 18 of whom were children.

Columbia Law School Faculty Condemn Administration for Mass Arrests (theintercept.com)

Columbia University protests: What's really happening isn't what you've been told. (slate.com)

Edited by W. Niederhut

On 4/21/2024 at 9:46 AM, W. Niederhut said:

Ron,

In memory of Dickey Betts.

I think I'm repeating myself, but my favorite Dickey Betts song has always been, In Memory of Elizabeth Reed.

I first heard this masterful instrumental opus on the Live at the Fillmore East album in 1971, and I've been an Allman Brothers fan ever since.  The boys could play.

I've still got that album, along with Beginnings, Brothers and Sisters, and Enlightened Rouges.  My favorite off Filmore East has always been Whipping Post, a full album side to itself.  I guess you know the story behind Elizabet Reed?  

Gavin Edwards - » Who was Elizabeth Reed, the woman immortalized beautifully in the Allman Brothers song? (rulefortytwo.com)

I hope sometime soon there will be an in-depth documentary on Rudy Giuliani that explains how he somehow COMPLETELY lost all sense of right and wrong, because as far as I know, at one time long ago he knew the difference. What a fall.

17 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

I hope sometime soon there will be an in-depth documentary on Rudy Giuliani that explains how he somehow COMPLETELY lost all sense of right and wrong, because as far as I know, at one time long ago he knew the difference. What a fall.

Matt,

Jamelle Bouie published an op-ed in the NYT about this subject a month or two ago.  The gist of it was that Rudy Giuliani has always been a sleazeball.

Most Americans don't know that Rudy Giuliani lied to the 9/11 Commission about the fact that he was forewarned on 9/11 that the Twin Towers were going to, unexpectedly, collapse to the ground.  Giuliani admitted this to Peter Jennings on 9/11.  (The NYFD thought Giuliani was nuts when he told them the steel skyscrapers were going to collapse.)

Ron:  Yes, I'm familiar with the Elizabeth Reed story-- about the headstone and the magic mushrooms.  Fascinating rock 'n roll history about Dickey Betts's brilliant composition.

Okay. Here's the brain teaser of the day:

In one hour or less, tell me the difference between Fox News and the  Natonal Enquirer.

You get three guesses, and the first three don't count.

Steve Thomas