The Education Forum

RFK jr says CIA killed JFK

57 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

As an aside, some researchers go to extraordinary efforts to exonerate LHO entirely even of an unwitting role in the JFKA. There is a blurry picture of someone on some steps, so that must be LHO on the TSBD first floor landing during the JFKA. That is fine, everyone is entitled to their opinion, and there is value to testing hypotheses.

But then should we also make the same effort to exonerate others who are implicated on the basis of iffy evidence? 

Should we also carefully and scrupulously review evidence against the Secret Service, the FBI and the CIA, and put on our "defense attorney" hat? 

Unfortunately, so much evidence is missing, destroyed, or never existed.

Ben - why do you suppose Oswald didn't just keep repeating "I was on the steps" ?  Kinda would have solved his involvement if that was indeed him.  He could have said a number of things he did not.

The evidence we have available points to the cover-up perpetrated by those you named, plus a few more acronym agencies.  IDK about you but I do carefully and scrupulously review that evidence and correlate it with other evidence to form a picture...  while you are right, what we have left is only a snapshot, it is a very revealing snapshot..

The SS, FBI and CIA along with ONI, Army intel and I&NS were playing together in this charade... whether each knew how their role fit into the whole, or began seeing what was really up as it progressed, is what we try to discover. 44

Why would this man then lie about it unless he was possibly part of the propaganda campaign to remove this event from history?

59a9e48f85ec1_VALLEE-Chicagoeditorsaysnottruthto4menarrestednary-wcdocs-36_0015_0002.thumb.jpg.a859fcbb1106017fc256e11353c7edd1.jpg

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/12/2023 at 9:55 PM, Paul Brancato said:

How is RFK Jr a weaker candidate in the general election? 

I agree, Paul, that RFK Jr. would probably win the general election -- more easily so than Biden could -- because he would take the anti-establishment votes from both parties.

Problem is, could he win the primary? He would get a small percentage of the Democratic establishment vote. The anti-establishment left would vote for the Bernies in the Democratic party, and the anti-establishment right would probably vote in the Republican primary. Therefore RFK Jr. can't win the primary. And he might steal enough votes from Biden that a lesser candidate wins the primary. Thus allowing a Republican win in the general election.

Therefore, a vote for RFK Jr. in the primary is a vote thrown away.

2 minutes ago, Sandy Larsen said:

I agree, Paul, that RFK Jr. would probably win the general election -- more easily so than Biden could -- because he would take the anti-establishment votes from both parties.

Problem is, could he win the primary? He would get a small percentage of the Democratic establishment vote. The anti-establishment left would vote for the Bernies in the Democratic party, and the anti-establishment right would probably vote in the Republican primary. Therefore RFK Jr. can't win the primary. And he might steal enough votes from Biden that a lesser candidate wins the primary. Thus allowing a Republican win in the general election.

Therefore, a vote for RFK Jr. in the primary is a vote thrown away.

You forgot to factor the Super Delegates in..

Remember when they re distributed electors to Hillary instead of Bernie even through he won the primaries, that was Awesome!! 

1 hour ago, Matthew Koch said:

Remember when they re distributed electors to Hillary instead of Bernie even through he won the primaries, that was Awesome!!

Fact is, Hillary Clinton won the primary fair and square.... the superdelegates helped her do so. Superdelegates have been a part of the Democratic Party since the 1980s. Their purpose is to prevent un-electable  candidate from winning the primary.

7 minutes ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Fact is, Hillary Clinton won the primary fair and square.... the superdelegates helped her do so. Superdelegates have been a part of the Democratic Party since the 1980s. Their purpose is to prevent un-electable  candidate from winning the primary.

Well they sure failed at that when the voted for Mrs Clinton.

1 hour ago, Bill Fite said:
1 hour ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Fact is, Hillary Clinton won the primary fair and square.... the superdelegates helped her do so. .... Their purpose is to prevent un-electable  candidate from winning the primary.

1 hour ago, Bill Fite said:

Well they sure failed at that when the voted for Mrs Clinton.

The superdelegates didn't know that FBI Director James Comey was going to pull his October surprise on Hillary.

8 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

The superdelegates didn't know that FBI Director James Comey was going to pull his October surprise on Hillary.

Those are quite the alternative facts you are peddling.. 💯😉

Democracy is one person one vote, the fact that elitist people have more say than the voters isn't democracy Sandy, like Duh! Now you are spreading more alternative facts by saying that people were influenced by Comey, give me a break.. you've been reading too much Cliff if you believe that. It was WikiLeaks.. (Censored by politically biased mod) 

Edited by Matthew Koch

Why would anyone disagree with any of that?

Unless they were part of the rigged system?

8 hours ago, David Josephs said:

Ben - why do you suppose Oswald didn't just keep repeating "I was on the steps" ?  Kinda would have solved his involvement if that was indeed him.  He could have said a number of things he did not.

The evidence we have available points to the cover-up perpetrated by those you named, plus a few more acronym agencies.  IDK about you but I do carefully and scrupulously review that evidence and correlate it with other evidence to form a picture...  while you are right, what we have left is only a snapshot, it is a very revealing snapshot..

The SS, FBI and CIA along with ONI, Army intel and I&NS were playing together in this charade... whether each knew how their role fit into the whole, or began seeing what was really up as it progressed, is what we try to discover. 44

Why would this man then lie about it unless he was possibly part of the propaganda campaign to remove this event from history?

59a9e48f85ec1_VALLEE-Chicagoeditorsaysnottruthto4menarrestednary-wcdocs-36_0015_0002.thumb.jpg.a859fcbb1106017fc256e11353c7edd1.jpg

DJ--

This topic probably deserves its own thread. 

I deeply admire your work in documents, and ability to organize information. 

I was commenting on Douglass' book and his lack of skepticism regarding witnesses and stories that fit his narrative. But, as you know, this problem runs through the JFKA research community. 

The whole Chicago plot is very sketchy. The above memo may be misleading...but then only two men were detained, and no weapons ever seen by officials.  

Vallee could have been the planned patsy...or just a troubled man. 

As you know, I contend there was a JFKA conspiracy. But one involving large swaths of the Secret Service?  

8 hours ago, Gene Kelly said:

Ben

I would recommend reading the article written by Edwin Black in November 1975, "The Plot to kill JFK in Chicago Nov. 2,1963”.  As David has pointed out, there is a lot more to the story.  Here is a link:

http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg Subject Index Files/V Disk/Vallee Thomas Arthur/Item 05.pdf 

Gene

Hi Gene-

Link does not seem to work. 

Can you post?

I am open to the Chicago story. After all, I suspect at least two individuals traveled to Dallas for the JFKA. 

What I ponder is if travelers would work in cooperation with anybody else, including local officials. 

After the fact, agencies might try to do some CYA. 

6 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

I agree that Comey influenced the 2016 electorate, but it’s hard to say how much. I don’t see how voting for RFK Jr in the primaries is going to hurt Biden. But I can just see the Dems follow your logic and stick another candidate in to make your scenario more likely. Ms. Williamson ain’t gonna get enough support to be a spoiler. If you’d rather have RFK Jr be president than Joe Biden you’ve got a chance to make that choice safely. As things stand now with 2 challengers, one of whom just isn’t viable, the Dems aren’t going to be able to make the case you just did. I’m pretty sure they  think they can run a smear campaign against RFK Jr and win, without claiming that voting for RFK Jr will hurt Biden in the general election. 

Decent interview with Ray McGovern which piggy backs on RFK Jr's comments about the CIA and JFK.. He discusses Bay of Pigs, CIA splintering, Allen Dulles and James Douglas's book. 

Starts at 11:30 

29 minutes ago, Matthew Koch said:

Decent interview with Ray McGovern which piggy backs on RFK Jr's comments about the CIA and JFK.. He discusses Bay of Pigs, CIA splintering, Allen Dulles and James Douglas's book. 

Starts at 11:30 

I saw this. Ray McGovern sure seems like a nice guy...but he really doesn't have much solid.

Not sure how to rate this interview.  

8 hours ago, Matthew Koch said:

Those are quite the alternative facts you are peddling.. 💯😉

You're skating on thin ice there buddy. Everything I'm saying is factual.

Democracy is one person one vote, the fact that elitist people have more say than the voters isn't democracy Sandy, like Duh!

The Democratic Party is not a democracy Matthew. They are a private organization and can conduct its business anyway it likes. Like duh!

Now you are spreading more alternative facts by saying that people were influenced by Comey, give me a break.. you've been reading too much Cliff if you believe that.

James Comey's Dangerous October Surprise

Okay, I've had it. Kindly remove the above sentence from your post.