The Education Forum

Jim D is now promoting EMERALD ROBINSON

Is Jim okay? I don't think he is.

Is just anything okay if it kinda, sorta, seems to promote "our side" in this? I say no.

If you don't know who Emerald Robinson is I'll tell you. She's a putz. She's a hard Right-wing whacko. How hard Right-wing? She's so Right-wing NEWSMAX fired her. See - https://deadline.com/2021/11/newsmax-emerald-robinson-white-house-1234868176/

She's got an article "New Evidence: Lee HARVEY OSWALD was trained by the CIA." Except there isn't any new evidence.  

Remember when Jim used to say, "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence." I miss that guy. I hope he comes back soon.

There is no new evidence here. None. This is just a jumbled rehash of old evidence trying to sell Jerry Korth's KINDLE book. Well, no, not really a book. Something pretending to be a book. It's got the "Dear Mr. Hunt," letter. Is that real? Nope. But, Jerry thinks it is because to him the Mr. Hunt isn't the oilman H. L. Hunt, no, it's E. Howard Hunt. So, now, ta-da, the letter once considered a KGB forgery is now real.   Add in the LHO attempt to call Mr. John Hurt. New? Nope. Oh but there's a new source with new info on the Mr. John Hurt story. Really? Does Robinson name the source? Nope. Is there one? If you want to believe there's one, well then you go right ahead. 

It's as real as the Biden bribery audiotapes.  Or "The Twitter Files."  Oh, I know, it's "The Pillow Guy," isn't it?

Joe

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who says I am promoting anyone?

I think people should know about the Thomas Lipscomb book.

These are the only advance excerpts I have seen about it.  So people here can read about this book. It coudl have been on the National Review web site, does that mean i read National Review?

That is promoting someone?  

Lipscomb and his publisher are promoting the book as if its the so called bombshell to end all bombshells.

I was very much unimpressed by what I read e.g. On the windshield matter.  I mean Dave Mantik did it twice as well in his book.  Same with John Hurt, Grover Proctor did it better.

I await to see who this guy is at Nags Head and what kind of evidence they put forth.  I await to see. So according to Joe, its off with my head for that.

Thanks for being fair and balanced Joe.

Edited by James DiEugenio

There is no "Lipscomb book."  But, take Emerald Robinson's word for it, she's such a reliable source, that it's a forthcoming book. Robinson, and as far as I can see only Robinson, has written four substack articles on this Libscomb Korth book. thing.

It's Korth's book.  No, not book, it's Jerry Korth's Kindle book like thing.  

It has the Oswald letter, E Howard Hunt's "Death Bed Confession," and Korth thinks... Non-Spoiler...James Files did it, along with Col. Mustard who showed up at the wrong knoll only to drop a lead pipe on his own foot.  

What, did he forget the McCone - Rowley document? Nothing from Judy Baker?

Well, as it's not published yet there's still time to insert those gems into a repackaged Korth product. 

Joe

i suppose to the extent people on the right who would normally be inclined to believe the official conclusion, her piece is useful to expose those readers to the idea that Oswald was not the lone nut. Not everyone reads Kennedys and Kings-as shocking as that might be :) 

3 hours ago, Matthew Koch said:

People like you are why this forum sucks now  

Gosh MK...that's being a bit harsh isn't it?

Could you be more specific why you feel this?

Edited by Joe Bauer

19 minutes ago, Lawrence Schnapf said:

Not everyone reads Kennedys and Kings-as shocking as that might be

Agree or not with the propositions expressed via K & K ... I find it one of the most informative and well documented research debate venues on the internet regards everything JFK.

On 6/17/2023 at 4:12 AM, Joseph Backes said:

It has the Oswald letter, E Howard Hunt's "Death Bed Confession," and Korth thinks... Non-Spoiler...James Files did it, along with Col. Mustard who showed up at the wrong knoll only to drop a lead pipe on his own foot.  

What, did he forget the McCone - Rowley document? Nothing from Judy Baker?

At least half the books and articles and an even higher percentage of documentaries ever published and/or produced about the JFKA have been dismissed by most of the higher credibility JFKA conspiracy believing research community as absolute crap.

And the other half have been attacked just as aggressively by high level planted WC Lone Nut proponents bolstered by most of the MSM.

There is no single book ever published on the JFKA that has been given a clear majority societal stamp of definitive credibility approval over all the rest.

Why? How?

It has been a 60 year long game ( agenda ) of purposeful high powered and financed derision, distraction and disinformation propaganda designed to keep the JFKA conspiracy truth from gaining the majority societal acceptance in our official historical record.

Flood the Zeitgeist with disinformation to keep the truth confused and hidden from our society.

JFK was brutally slaughtered in broad daylight in front of hundreds of eye witnesses on 11,22,1963. His security failed to protect him from shots fired from an unwatched window perch just above his motorcade limo. This happened in a city and state known for being the center of the most rabid JFK hating segregationist and powerful extreme right wing groups in the country.

The main suspect arrested within just hours for the crime never admitted to it and claimed he was "just a patsy" in the affair.

Sleazy Dallas strip joint owning Jack Ruby blew this one and only main suspect's guts out less than 48 hours after JFK was murdered in the midst of 70 armed security personnel ( including two handcuffed to him ) right inside the Dallas Police Department basement and this was witnessed live and/or seconds later on tape by 50 to 75 million Americans.

Due to Lee Harvey Oswald's most improbable security breakdown, America was denied the opportunity to learn anything more about the crime in a truly informing criminal trial.

After 60 years this is still all we can agree on regards the truth of the JFKA? 

What a sad, gut wrenching state of JFKA truth reality.

Guess we're all just left with something akin to the Alcoholics Anonymous serenity prayer:

"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can,
and the wisdom to know the difference."

Edited by Joe Bauer

2 hours ago, Lawrence Schnapf said:

i suppose to the extent people on the right who would normally be inclined to believe the official conclusion, her piece is useful to expose those readers to the idea that Oswald was not the lone nut. Not everyone reads Kennedys and Kings-as shocking as that might be :) 

Once more, because when you write plain, concise, simple English on this forum some people just don't get it.

Emerald Robinson wrote - “Dear Christians: the vaccines contain a bioluminescent marker called LUCIFERASE so that you can be tracked. Read the last book of the New Testament to see how this ends."

People who tell such a ridiculous lie about COVID which killed over a million Americans have lost the right to be taken seriously about anything else she writes.  People who write such filth should be shunned by anyone with an ounce of self respect or any respect for the enormous loss of life for those who died from COVID not just in the U.S. but all over the world.  

See -  https://deadline.com/2021/11/newsmax-emerald-robinson-white-house-1234868176/ 

It was so ridiculous NEWSMAX fired her over it. Ted Johnson wrote,  "The network has tried to distance itself from the tweet, noting earlier this week in a message from chief content officer Elliot Jacobson that “Newsmax is a strong proponent that Covid-19 vaccines are overarchingly safe and effective, while at the same time raising concerns that mandates infringe on personal liberty and privacy. We have seen no evidence to suggest that LUCIFERASE or LUCIFERIN are present in any vaccines or that they are used as any sort of bioluminescent marker.”  The outlet also noted that the “false claims have never been reported on Newsmax.”  

Is it really so much to ask for Jim DiEugenio to have a higher ethical standard than NEWSMAX?

I would never refer anyone to anything written by her.  

She's okay now because she's writing about the JFK assassination? No.  

Okay, so what about this Lipscomb book? Well, it's been over a year an a half since Robinson wrote her substack article on this forthcoming book and there's no sign of it. If it's as bad as Korth's thing hopefully we won't see it. 

Joe

1 hour ago, Joe Bauer said:

At least half the books and articles and an even higher percentage of documentaries ever published and/or produced about the JFKA have been dismissed by most of the higher credibility JFKA conspiracy believing research community as absolute crap.

And the other half have been attacked mercilessly and powerfully by high level planted WC Lone Nut proponents bolstered by most of the MSM.

There is no single book ever published on the JFKA that has been given a majority stamp of definitive credibility approval over all the rest.

It has been a 60 year long game ( agenda ) of purposeful high powered and financed derision, distraction and disinformation propaganda designed to keep the real truth confused and hidden from our society.

JFK was brutally slaughtered in broad daylight in front of hundreds of eye witnesses on 11,22,1963. His security failed to protect him from shots fired from an unwatched window perch just above his motorcade limo. This happened in a city and state known for being the center of the most rabid JFK hating segregationist and powerful extreme right wing groups in the country.

The main suspect arrested within just hours for the crime never admitted to it and claimed he was "just a patsy" in the affair.

Sleazy Dallas strip joint owning Jack Ruby blew this one and only main suspect's guts out less than 48 hours after JFK was murdered in the midst of 70 armed security personnel ( including two handcuffed to him ) right inside the Dallas Police Department basement and this was witnessed live and/or seconds later on tape by 50 to 75 million Americans.

Due to Lee Harvey Oswald's most improbable security breakdown, America was denied the opportunity to learn anything more about the crime in a truly informing criminal trial.

After 60 years this is still all we can agree on regards the truth of the JFKA? 

What a sad, gut wrenching state of JFKA truth reality.

Guess we're all just left with something akin to the Alcoholics Anonymous serenity prayer:

"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can,
and the wisdom to know the difference."

My criticism toward Jim D is for referring people to Emerald Robinson, not for the totality of Jim's work as a JFK researcher nor on the content of his website.  Once upon a time there was a Jim D who would treat her the way he does Fred Litwin.  I want that Jim D to come back. 

I think it is fair to say that Emerald Robinson is a complete nut.  Everything Joe said about her jibes with what I have seen written by her own hand.

At the same time, I think Tom Lipscomb may have a good book on hand.  I provided him with some sources and I believe he is one of the good guys.  He told me some fascinating stories.  Let's see what he's got.

3 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Gosh MK...that's being a bit harsh isn't it?

Could you be more specific why you feel this?

It's good to see you back, Joe. 

He can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Matthew is referring to people who tend to view matters through the lens of their party political biases when these biases are totally irrelevant to the matters in question.

@Joseph Backesas the saying goes, even a paranoid person can have a person following them. @James DiEugenio  sharing her article is not an endorsement of her views. This woman might be a wack job (i dont know anything about her) but on this particular issue, she has served a good purpose by sharing news about a good book (based on what @Bill Simpich has said).  If Ms. Robinson's crazy views have an audience of  people who would not ordinarily be exposed to a good JFK assassination book, then I think that is a good thing- IMHO