The Education Forum

Jim D is now promoting EMERALD ROBINSON

5 hours ago, Lawrence Schnapf said:

i suppose to the extent people on the right who would normally be inclined to believe the official conclusion, her piece is useful to expose those readers to the idea that Oswald was not the lone nut. Not everyone reads Kennedys and Kings-as shocking as that might be :) 

That really is shocking Larry.  I am simply unable to reply.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Bill Simpich said:

I think it is fair to say that Emerald Robinson is a complete nut.  Everything Joe said about her jibes with what I have seen written by her own hand.

At the same time, I think Tom Lipscomb may have a good book on hand.  I provided him with some sources and I believe he is one of the good guys.  He told me some fascinating stories.  Let's see what he's got.

I did not know this.  Thanks for informing us.

40 minutes ago, Lawrence Schnapf said:

If Ms. Robinson's crazy views have an audience of  people who would not ordinarily be exposed to a good JFK assassination book, then I think that is a good thing- IMHO     

Of course this quality vs. quantity argument has been the crux of many discussions here Larry, and I'm probably at  the opposite end of the issue.

But as I've said before, I applaud your initiative. How's it been going in your quest to get the ear of James Comer?  I think since we've last talked about it, he's been largely discredited. I think to adequately gauge what effect you could have, you also have to consider the overall political climate.

The JFKAC has the longevity that we could  occasionally misstep and align with crazies and it won't destroy us, but I think that's no reason to be careless. I have no specific knowledge of this either, but we should be clear what and who we are pushing.

Joe, you should give links to the K&K article.

18 hours ago, John Cotter said:

It's good to see you back, Joe. 

He can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Matthew is referring to people who tend to view matters through the lens of their party political biases when these biases are totally irrelevant to the matters in question.

Thanks for translating John! That is what I meant also I mean that the Mods like Sandy are so biased that this kind of stuff stays up while telling Ben he'll be suspended if he posts about Politics and RFK again in a thread. Which all harkens back to this thread by our ex forum member Chris

19 hours ago, Joseph Backes said:

HA! You're Welcome.

18 hours ago, Joseph Backes said:

Once more, because when you write plain, concise, simple English on this forum some people just don't get it.

Emerald Robinson wrote - “Dear Christians: the vaccines contain a bioluminescent marker called LUCIFERASE so that you can be tracked. Read the last book of the New Testament to see how this ends."

People who tell such a ridiculous lie about COVID which killed over a million Americans have lost the right to be taken seriously about anything else she writes.  People who write such filth should be shunned by anyone with an ounce of self respect or any respect for the enormous loss of life for those who died from COVID not just in the U.S. but all over the world.  

See -  https://deadline.com/2021/11/newsmax-emerald-robinson-white-house-1234868176/ 

It was so ridiculous NEWSMAX fired her over it. Ted Johnson wrote,  "The network has tried to distance itself from the tweet, noting earlier this week in a message from chief content officer Elliot Jacobson that “Newsmax is a strong proponent that Covid-19 vaccines are overarchingly safe and effective, while at the same time raising concerns that mandates infringe on personal liberty and privacy. We have seen no evidence to suggest that LUCIFERASE or LUCIFERIN are present in any vaccines or that they are used as any sort of bioluminescent marker.”  The outlet also noted that the “false claims have never been reported on Newsmax.”  

Is it really so much to ask for Jim DiEugenio to have a higher ethical standard than NEWSMAX?

I would never refer anyone to anything written by her.  

She's okay now because she's writing about the JFK assassination? No.  

Okay, so what about this Lipscomb book? Well, it's been over a year an a half since Robinson wrote her substack article on this forthcoming book and there's no sign of it. If it's as bad as Korth's thing hopefully we won't see it. 

Joe

Here's Wikipedia on Luciferase😳, you remind me of 80's Mom's worried about the Satanic Panic! 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luciferase

Left Boomers like yourself are now the same mob that the focus on the family Neo cons used to be. Nevermind that Emerald says the same things as RFK Jr she's a "nut" because she doesn't share my religion: Left Politics!! 

6 minutes ago, Matthew Koch said:

Mods like Sandy are so biased that this kind of stuff stays up while telling Ben he'll be suspended if he posts about Politics and RFK again in a thread.

We can post about politics. Obviously we are. We can post about RFK Jr. Obviously we are. But what we don't need is a new separate thread for every single time RFK Jr. coughs. Especially when all these threads have nothing to do with genuine political support for RFK Jr's policy positions and everything to do with wanting RFK Jr. to be a spoiler against Biden.

2 hours ago, Denny Zartman said:

We can post about politics. Obviously we are. We can post about RFK Jr. Obviously we are. But what we don't need is a new separate thread for every single time RFK Jr. coughs.

1 hour ago, Matthew Koch said:

....the Mods like Sandy are so biased....

Not so Bucko. I treat those on the far right the very same as those on the far left. The only bias I  have is against those who believe nonsense.

This thread is not about Emerald Robinson because she is far right.... it is about Emerald Robinson because apparently she's a nut case, a far-right nut case.

2 minutes ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Not so Bucko. I treat those on the far right the very same as those on the far left. The only bias I  have is against those who believe nonsense.

This thread is not about Emerald Robinson because she is far right.... it is about Emerald Robinson because apparently she's a nut case, a far-right nut case.

Checkmate!

Thankyou for proving my point💯!!

It was rumor reported that RFK Jr.'s dad didn't "publicly" disagree with the Warren Commission because he felt that the right way and time to really get to the truth was only after he became president.

The forces he was up against until then were just that too powerful.

Hoover, LBJ, Helms, Military, MI Complex, Big Oil, Mafia, Segregationists, etc.

Only as President could he truly have the power to over-ride those other competing forces.

RFK was playing his true intent cards close to his vest even if it made him appear oddly submissive to the Warren Report to millions of Americans who wanted him to go after his brother's killers with a sword in hand bugle charge.

And, again reportedly, RFK also wanted Jim Garrison's investigation to be deflated for similar reasons.

RFK Jr.s bold, public straight for the jugular national news rocking claims about the CIA as one of his main campaign messages right out of the gate begs several questions for me.

I don't think anyone who makes the Earth shaking charges he is making could ever be elected President.

The majority of our society fear going that far with such scary responsibility demanding subjects.

Heck, they don't want to deal with a super violent attack on our own Capital building full of our Congress and the Vice President by a massive death chanting mob of crazies. They don't want to deal with charging and perhaps holding accountable our own president for inciting the life and death trauma fear attack and then allowing it to go on for hours when he could have stopped it in 5 minutes.

I could see RFK Jr. keeping his hot claim hat in the ring up to a certain point.

But, going as far as a Ralph Nader 3rd candidate run will guarantee a Republican win next November/24 imo.

RFK Jr. ( just by the still heroic Kennedy name alone ) could pull away 10 million votes or more. 

But not "one" would be from the Trump Republican base.

There are no independent Republican voters. 

Edited by Joe Bauer

2 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

It was rumor reported that RFK Jr.'s dad didn't "publicly" disagree with the Warren Commission because he felt that the right way and time to really get to the truth was only after he became president.

The forces he was up against until then were just that too powerful.

Hoover, LBJ, Helms, Military, MI Complex, Big Oil, Mafia, Segregationists, etc.

Only as President could he truly have the power to over-ride those other competing forces.

RFK was playing his true intent cards close to his vest even if it made him appear oddly submissive to millions of Americans who wanted him to go after his brother's killers with a sword in hand bugle charge.

And, again reportedly, RFK also wanted Jim Garrison's investigation to be deflated for similar reasons.

RFK Jr.s bold, public straight for the jugular national news rocking claims about the CIA as one of his main campaign messages right out of the gate begs several questions for me.

I don't think anyone who makes the Earth shaking charges he is making could ever be elected President.

The majority of our society fear going that far with such scary responsibility demanding subjects.

Heck, they don't want to deal with a super violent attack on our own Capital building full of our Congress and the Vice President by a massive death chanting mob of crazies. They don't want to deal with charging and perhaps holding accountable our own president for inciting the life and death trauma fear attack and then allowing it to go on for hours when he could have stopped it in 5 minutes.

I could see RFK Jr. keeping his hot claim hat in the ring up to a certain point.

But, going as far as a Ralph Nader 3rd candidate run will guarantee a Republican win next November/24 imo.

RFK Jr. ( just by the still heroic Kennedy name alone ) could pull away 10 million votes or more. 

But not "one" would be from the Trump Republican base.

There are no independent Republican voters. 

I also see RFK in a very difficult position. He wanted to get to the truth his way.  He had to control the ongoing coverup.

RFK was involved in fighting against the mob, which included in Dallas and NOLA. Jim Garrison was a threat for that reason.  Things could hit too close to home if RFK did not quash the Garrison investigation.  His chances of being elected could have been decimated...Ironically, this seems to have backfired...

On 6/18/2023 at 11:01 AM, Pamela Brown said:

I also see RFK in a very difficult position. He wanted to get to the truth his way.  He had to control the ongoing coverup.

RFK was involved in fighting against the mob, which included in Dallas and NOLA. Jim Garrison was a threat for that reason.  Things could hit too close to home if RFK did not quash the Garrison investigation.  His chances of being elected could have been decimated...Ironically, this seems to have backfired...

Agree.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/17/2023 at 12:24 PM, Bill Simpich said:

I think it is fair to say that Emerald Robinson is a complete nut.  Everything Joe said about her jibes with what I have seen written by her own hand.

At the same time, I think Tom Lipscomb may have a good book on hand.  I provided him with some sources and I believe he is one of the good guys.  He told me some fascinating stories.  Let's see what he's got.

Another perspective on Lipscomb? He is himself a nut.  I can share the disgusting (in my case, misogynistic) assaults he makes on any who venture into the territory of Otto Skorzeny, a psychopath he once interviewed with the possibility of publishing his memoirs.  Lipscomb made the inexplicable mistake of taking a young Jewish editor along on the trip.  Needless to say, the effort didn't result in a publishing contract. The last I heard, he had yet to identify a publisher for his manuscript (odd, considering his decades-long professional history); I believe he was holding out for the highest bidder.

There is a growing body of research, specifically QJ/QWIN to support the details laid out in the Pierre Lafitte datebook which points to Otto Skorzeny as the strategist for the assassination planned for Dallas. We now recognize that the name "Rudel"* also appears in the record. With these two names, added to Rene Lafitte's attestation that Rexist Party leader Leon Degrelle (ensconced in Madrid with Skorzeny) wanted to chip in on the expenses because he detested Kennedy so much (read: he knew that Kennedy might not interfere with his extradition to Israel let alone object to abduction similar to Eichman), we now see additional clues to continue to argue this plot was international and fascist-driven in scope.

*Hans-Ulrich Rudel, Hitler's ace pilot and post war neo-N a z I politician who along with Skorzeny created the underground-escape apparatus following the war, Kameradenwerke. 

Edited by Leslie Sharp

On 6/20/2023 at 11:58 AM, Joe Bauer said:

Agree.

AG Kennedy had moved a case to Tulsa which was underway in October/November involving Dallas mob figures; despite the indictments, Captain Pat Gannaway continued to insist organized crime was virtually non-existent in the city.

When RFK received Hoover's call about Jack, he was having lunch with Morgenthau to discuss the mob-related case against Roy Cohn who would later serve as Trump's business and political mentor. Cohn was a signatore along with Robert Morris of the John Birch Society of the original "America First Committee".

If RFK Jr. were to land the nomination and run against "America First, a.k.a. MAGA" Trump, could there be a more stunning instance of High Strangeness and Synchronicity? Perhaps then, historians will sit up and pay attention to the continuity of the coup in Dallas.

Edited by Leslie Sharp

2 hours ago, Leslie Sharp said:

AG Kennedy had moved a case to Tulsa which was underway in October/November involving Dallas mob figures; despite the indictments, Captain Pat Gannaway continued to insist organized crime was virtually non-existent in the city.

Leslie, I think the case of which you speak was The U S VS John Eli Stone, his brother James Woodrow Stone and Isadore Miller for facilitating betting on sporting events.  The grand jury indictments and further proceeding were conducted in Wichita Falls Texas.  Mainly through the IRS at the behest of RFK's Justice Departments Organized Crime Task Force.