The Education Forum

RFK Jr. Says Operation Mockingbird Lives

16 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Folks,

I found an educational forum meme for John Cotter about 21st century European politics... 🤥

NATO - Meme by French_Eater :) Memedroid

William's comic-strip thinking is always most edifying.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

57 minutes ago, John Cotter said:

Benjamin,

It’s hard to know for sure if there a Mockingbird or Mockingbird-type operation in being, but there certainly may as well be.

The RFK Jr tweet quoted in your first post above strongly indicates the existence of such an operation. So does the MSM’s lock-step pro-government propagandising in its covid and Ukraine war coverage.

I have a subscription for the Irish Times and I can see a similarity in its treatment of RFK Jr to that described in your opening post. So far, the Irish Times has published only one article on RFK Jr, the subtitle of which is, “We’re [the Irish are] not ready to claim Robert F Kennedy Jr, whose stance on vaccines makes him part of a growing cohort of prominent reactionary Irish-Americans”

The subtitle encapsulates the deviously vacuous manner of the article as a whole, because the article is a smear job on RFK Jr, notwithstanding that the only specific (?) “criticism” of him is that he is an “anti-vaxxer” (whatever that means) and a “reactionary” (whatever that means).

It’s also worth noting that a photo of RFK Jnr is inserted in the article, the caption beneath which reads:

“Anti-vaccine activist Robert F. Kennedy jnr, a member of a storied US political dynasty, has announced he will be a Democratic US presidential candidate.

The first two words of this caption, “Anti-vaccine activist”, are the same two words with which the Independent, Yahoo News and Washington Post headlines quoted in the RFK Jnr tweet begin.

This strongly suggests the existence of a coordinated hatchet job on RFK Jr, such as might be instigated by a Mockingbird-type operation.

https://www.irishtimes.com/opinion/2023/04/22/jennifer-oconnell-its-unlikely-a-robert-f-kennedy-jnr-plaza-will-be-built-in-new-ross/

JC-

I always enjoy your observations (even when I disagree), and especially on this regard. 

The definition of RFK Jr. as a "reactionary Irish-American" is precious. 

Evidently, to tout anything but government propaganda anymore is to be "reactionary." 

Besides the US-MSM "Get Kennedy" agenda, there are "letters" ... 

ROBERT KENNEDY, JR., ET AL V. ELIZABETH WARREN, No. 22-35457 (9th Cir. 2023)

Annotate this Case

Justia Opinion Summary

Plaintiffs sued Senator Warren, alleging that her letter violated their First Amendment rights by attempting to intimidate Amazon and other booksellers into suppressing their book titled The Truth About COVID-19: Exposing the Great Reset, Lockdowns, Vaccine Passports, and the New Normal. They sought a preliminary injunction requiring Senator Warren to remove the letter from her website, issue a public retraction, and refrain from sending similar letters in the future. The district court concluded that Plaintiffs failed to raise a serious First Amendment question and that the equitable considerations did not weigh in their favor.

The Ninth Circuit affirmed the district court’s order denying Plaintiffs’ request for a preliminary injunction. The panel held that the alleged reputational harm to Plaintiffs provided a sufficient basis for standing. Senator Warren’s letter disparaged the book by claiming that the book perpetuated dangerous falsehoods that have led to countless deaths. It also directly impugned the professional integrity of one of the authors. Plaintiffs have shown that these remarks, which Senator Warren broadcast to the public by posting the letter on her website, damaged their reputations. Reputational harm stemming from an unretracted government action is a sufficiently concrete injury for standing purposes. In addition, the panel held that the requested preliminary injunction would likely redress Plaintiffs’ reputational injuries. The panel applied a four-factor framework formulated by the Second Circuit and agreed with the district court that Senator Warren’s letter did not cross the constitutional line between persuasion and coercion.

Edited by Karl Kinaski

9 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Mockingbird is being run by the CIA's Public Affairs agency.

Back in the nineties there was a partly declassified CIA document that said they have excellent connections with every major news agency.

Then followed some examples, that part was classified.

Thanks, Jim.

Let's have a contest where we rename Mockingbird for our modern age.

The new title might mock current news technology, in a Black Mirror sort of way.

Edited by David Andrews

1 hour ago, David Andrews said:

Thanks, Jim.

Let's have a contest where we rename Mockingbird for our modern age.

The new title might mock current news technology, in a Black Mirror sort of way.

How about, "Operation Truth Social?"  🤥

Meanwhile, I'm hoping that John Cotter will continue to entertain us with his comical anti-democracy diatribes.

John has ducked the question, but I think he'd be right at home in NOKO, rather than being oppressed by American full spectrum dominance in South Korea or Japan.

As a vegan, John could live on kimchi in NOKO, avoid vaccinations, and spend his days posting pablum in praise of Kim Jong Un and his peaceful, multi-polar ballistic missiles.

Surely Mockingbird exists, and we are so buried in propaganda that we do need a new word, since it’s very treacherous. I posted RFK Jr’s Peace speech on FB, a day or two after I posted Jim D’s article on RFK Jr. Several friends have chimed in on the Jim D post, none on the speech post. They haven’t even seen it. Meanwhile, the universal reaction is to only view the media critics and not watch any speeches or interviews with the man himself. That’s pretty effective propaganda. I’ve heard a social scientist refer to this phenomena as ‘mass formation’. I’m wondering how many of you are thinking clearly enough to actually watch the Peace speech, and prefer to view only the various commentaries on him. You at least owe yourself, and the man himself, and the future of our ‘Democracy’, to make up your own minds and not let the media do it for you. 

Edited by Paul Brancato

I think  this is a theme Bobby is trying to hammer home. And this is why he used the American University address as a blast off point. 

In both the Joe R and Jordan P interviews, he said that the main reason he is running is because the Democratic Party has been more or less captured by the neocons. And they have become a party of war, like the GOP.

To me its pretty hard not to agree with that.  There is an abundance of evidence for it:.  As I said HRC and Biden voted for war in Iraq.  Which, in my view, had to have been a purely political decision, since even at that time, there was no credible evidence Saddam was part of Al Qaeda or that he had WMD.

Biden was Obama's point man in Ukraine.  He was also his point man on Assange.  

Obama launched TImber Sycamore, one of the biggest CIA operations ever.  This thing was so bad, it made Putin look good resisting it. Because Assad is a secularist and the USA was aligned with Moslem Fundamentalists.

Obama let the three wicked witches--Rice, Power and HRC--convince him to use NATO to bomb Africa.  This caused Libya to become a Failed State with slave auctions.

And Obama and Biden--through Merkel--admitted that Minsk 1 and Minsk 2 were diversions used to arm Ukraine.

So I think Bobby has a good point here.

And BTW, this is what I am going to be talking about at the Wecht Conference in Pittsburgh.  How the death of JFK led to the rise of the Neocons.

Edited by James DiEugenio

Yeah, I'm done with RFK Jr.s bullsh^t. 

You get in bed with domestic terrorists, those that bully school children? You can go f**k yourself.

FzGBDO6WYAIA8YK?format=jpg&name=900x900

This Mockingbird bullsh*t is nothing but a prebuttal to his open embrace of bad people.

All of you going to tell me the CIA wrote all the below articles, hmmm?

You can go stuff your bullsh** as well.

https://www.newsweek.com/rfk-jr-backed-group-connected-top-maga-republicans-1808780

https://www.axios.com/2023/06/22/robert-f-kennedy-jr-rfk-2024

https://newrepublic.com/post/173831/hell-robert-f-kennedy-jr-speaking-moms-liberty-summit

1 hour ago, Matt Allison said:

Yeah, I'm done with RFK Jr.s bullsh^t. 

You get in bed with domestic terrorists, those that bully school children? You can go f**k yourself.

FzGBDO6WYAIA8YK?format=jpg&name=900x900

This Mockingbird bullsh*t is nothing but a prebuttal to his open embrace of bad people.

All of you going to tell me the CIA wrote all the below articles, hmmm?

You can go stuff your bullsh** as well.

https://www.newsweek.com/rfk-jr-backed-group-connected-top-maga-republicans-1808780

https://www.axios.com/2023/06/22/robert-f-kennedy-jr-rfk-2024

https://newrepublic.com/post/173831/hell-robert-f-kennedy-jr-speaking-moms-liberty-summit

thanks for being the canary in the coal mine, proving the very point you are dismissing. Wow. Listen up - for the last time - two things. First, RFK is not playing divide and conquer. He is talking to everyone on all sides, trying to build a coalition, trying to find common ground and heal the media driven divide that is the neocon playbook - manufacturing consent for permanent war and censorship of alternative ideas. Second, it is the endorsement of RFK Jr by these right wingers that are driving you batty that literally proves that it is his campaign that actually worries them. And look at the salivating mad dog response it causes in you. It works. The best way for the far right to hurt RFK Jr is to endorse him. Why is this so difficult to understand? I’ve repeated here on many thread and I don’t recall anyone responding to it. This is of course the case. Our own Bill Simpich, who has some differences of opinion with RFK Jr, posted something about this today on FB when he said (btw David Talbot is on board too) that RFK Jr is a far stronger candidate than Joe Biden, who is in fact losing in the polls. So if you really fear Trump, if that’s what’s worrying you, then think about supporting a candidate who can mend fences. Think about this - if he was the Democratic candidate for president running against Donald Trump, or any of the other idiots, who would YOU vote for? 

32 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

thanks for being the canary in the coal mine, proving the very point you are dismissing. Wow. Listen up - for the last time - two things. First, RFK is not playing divide and conquer. He is talking to everyone on all sides, trying to build a coalition, trying to find common ground and heal the media driven divide that is the neocon playbook - manufacturing consent for permanent war and censorship of alternative ideas. Second, it is the endorsement of RFK Jr by these right wingers that are driving you batty that literally proves that it is his campaign that actually worries them. And look at the salivating mad dog response it causes in you. It works. The best way for the far right to hurt RFK Jr is to endorse him. Why is this so difficult to understand? I’ve repeated here on many thread and I don’t recall anyone responding to it. This is of course the case. Our own Bill Simpich, who has some differences of opinion with RFK Jr, posted something about this today on FB when he said (btw David Talbot is on board too) that RFK Jr is a far stronger candidate than Joe Biden, who is in fact losing in the polls. So if you really fear Trump, if that’s what’s worrying you, then think about supporting a candidate who can mend fences. Think about this - if he was the Democratic candidate for president running against Donald Trump, or any of the other idiots, who would YOU vote for? 

PB-

Verily, could Biden beat Trump? 

Biden is lucky in one regard; the economy is holding up. He may get lucky on Ukraine too. So maybe he can beat Trump. 

But to say the Biden-Harris team is "weak," is to be generous. 

Trump is a divisive leader and candidate, and has the character defects of any other dozen men put together. I would prefer Trump stay out of the White House. And I suspect Biden could lose to Trump. 

Default position: RFK Jr. may be the best bet the Donks have, if they want to retain the White House. 

For me, RFK Jr. is the only bet we have if we want to open up the JFK Records in our lifetimes, or see meaningful reduction of the Deep State. 

12 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

I think  this is a theme Bobby is trying to hammer home. And this is why he used the American University address as a blast off point. 

In both the Joe R and Jordan P interviews, he said that the main reason he is running is because the Democratic Party has been more or less captured by the neocons. And they have become a party of war, like the GOP.

To me its pretty hard not to agree with that.  There is an abundance of evidence for it:.  As I said HRC and Biden voted for war in Iraq.  Which, in my view, had to have been a purely political decision, since even at that time, there was no credible evidence Saddam was part of Al Qaeda or that he had WMD.

Biden was Obama's point man in Ukraine.  He was also his point man on Assange.  

Obama launched TImber Sycamore, one of the biggest CIA operations ever.  This thing was so bad, it made Putin look good resisting it. Because Assad is a secularist and the USA was aligned with Moslem Fundamentalists.

Obama let the three wicked witches--Rice, Power and HRC--convince him to use NATO to bomb Africa.  This caused Libya to become a Failed State with slave auctions.

And Obama and Biden--through Merkel--admitted that Minsk 1 and Minsk 2 were diversions used to arm Ukraine.

So I think Bobby has a good point here.

And BTW, this is what I am going to be talking about at the Wecht Conference in Pittsburgh.  How the death of JFK led to the rise of the Neocons.

Thanks for that very informative post, James.

3 hours ago, John Cotter said:

Thanks for that very informative post, James.

John,

Have you figured out yet that Prigozhin's latest confession about Putin's bogus pretexts for invading Ukraine completely debunks your oft-repeated narrative blaming the U.S. and NATO for the invasion?

So much for the oppressive G-7 democracies "poking the bear," eh?

BTW, what are your anti-American propaganda sources over there?

8 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

John,

Have you figured out yet that Prigozhin's latest confession about Putin's bogus pretexts for invading Ukraine completely debunks your oft-repeated narrative blaming the U.S. and NATO for the invasion?

So much for the oppressive G-7 democracies "poking the bear," eh?

BTW, what are your anti-American propaganda sources over there?

Pray tell, William.

When did you and that other genius @Kirk Gallaway come to the realisation that Prighozin is the Oracle?

Edited by John Cotter

No you're the oracle John. What qualified you to open your mouth about Ukraine war military logistics? .

As for as Prigozhin, he's definitely old, though not as old as you. He's spent months fighting in Ukraine. Any ideas why he endangers himself by exposing Putin's bogus historical  claims?

27 minutes ago, John Cotter said:

Pray tell, William.

When did you and that other genius @Kirk Gallaway come to the realisation that Prighozin is the Oracle?

The lamest of lame rebuttals, John.

It sounds like your response is to suggest that Prigozhin is simply making stuff up about Putin's pretexts for implementing the Dugin plan to annex Ukraine?

Brilliant.

But I asked you first.  Who is your anti-democracy, anti-American propaganda Oracle over there in Ireland?