The Education Forum

Enrique Ernesto Pugibet deathbed confession

Leslie Sharp

5 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

RO-

I have read Salandria, and admire his thinking, and I am well aware of the historical context regarding the JFKA. 

That is far from proof that Allen Dulles (himself a mere cat's paw for globalists) organized the JFKA. Others suspect Angleton, and now the name Bruce Solie is surfacing. We have also whack-a-doodle theories involving Pugibet and datebook and Hitler-as-Trump. 

But back to history---

Ponder this event:

"Gunfire erupted on the floor of the U.S. House of Representatives on March 1, 1954, when four Puerto Rican nationalists shot at random from the spectators' galleries, shouting “Viva Puerto Rico libre!”—“Long live free Puerto Rico!” Five members of Congress were injured, one seriously."

---30---

The perps of the 1954 shooting were not that concerned with escaping, and more concerned with making a point. 

The JFKA perps may have been more concerned with revenge (incorrectly perceiving the BoP) than much else. 

I took a stab at explaining the JFKA above, all IMHO.

If I had to guess, the RFK murder resulted from a conspiracy (though how Thane Eugene Cesar fired without being seen is a puzzle), and MLK too. 

That is a long way from proving who was behind those murders, and if they were connected in terms of perps. Potshots were taken at President Ford too, after all. 

BTW, whether or not the globalists-Deep State murdered JFKA, that element has grown 100-fold in the last 60 years. 

The huge globalist commercial enterprises of today--Apple, Disney, Walmart, Goldman Sachs, BlackRock, GM, Morgan Stanley, Microsoft--dwarf the old globalists, who were primarily involved in agriculture or resource extraction.  

The new globalists have combined with the Deep State, one with 100 times the surveillance and intel tools that existed in 1964. 

The new globalists do not need to assassinate anybody. They run the show, and can ruin anyone, and made the idea of non-interventionist nationalism a dirty word (while globalism is 100 times more imperialistic and warmongering than modern nationalism). 

Biden is the latest puppet-dictator-in-chief to ascend the throne, and he has done a snuff job on the JFK Records Act. Connect the dots as you wish. 

It is fact that 'phrases and statements used by Trump recently, like "vermin," "poisoning the blood," and "threat from within," bear a remarkable similarity to quotations and writings attributed to Hitler.' —Newsweek Fact Check

Navel gazing amateur historians are incapable of contributing to concerted efforts toward solving a cold case murder investigation, so understandably @Benjamin Cole  this thread is not your bailiwick.  "My best guest" and "If I had to guess" gave you away.

The thread, which you have repeatedly tried to hijack, is focused on the publication of a new book claiming that known assassin Enrique Ernesto Pugibet made a deathbed confession of his direct involvement in the assassination of Kennedy.

Nowhere have I endorsed the book, nor have I defended the alleged deathbed confession.

That said, as Alan Kent presents in his essay published in Coup in Dallas: (you might visualize a white board, Benjamin) 

1) FBI informant Allen Wright reported specific details of Pugibet checking into the Stoneleigh Hotel on November 19, 1963.  
2) We know from the Lafitte datebook that Jean Filliol, co-founding member of the notorious La Cagoule (the hooded ones), arrived at the hotel on November 20 along with his partner in crime Alice Lamy.
3) We know that Pierre Lafitte was also at the hotel and possibly his wife Rene.  
4) We also know that OAS Capt. Jean Rene Souetre — who the previous May had met with CIA representatives in Lisbon Portugal along with Otto Skorzeny (Allen Dulles spent the month in France as was his annual ritual)  — had arrived in Dallas several days earlier and that on November 20, his name appears in the  datebook with both Filliol and Lamy at “the hotel.”  
5) We then confirmed with a Lafitte family member that the Stoneleigh Hotel in the Oak Lawn neighborhood of Dallas was the Lafitte family’s preferred hotel when traveling to the city.
6) Leading us to draw the reasonable conclusion that the Stoneleigh Hotel represents circumstantial evidence of Pugibet’s propinquity to plans to assassinate President Kennedy in Dallas.  

We know that Pugibet was a founding member of the Youth of France and Overseas ideologically aligned very early on with our suspects.  An interesting find just recently echos similar sentiments of Jean Filliol and Jean Souetre at similar ages: 
On 7 December 1940, the sportsman Henri Pugibet complained to the Secretary of Youth about young French men. When he looked across the Rhine, he envied how young German boys, ‘with such joy and enthusiasm, accomplish their work, whatever it is, because they know that they work for their country’.¹ By contrast, ‘the dirty spirit of the middle class French’, he moaned, made people into ‘children … who think of nothing’.² Boys watched too many movies. They ate cake three times a week. He hoped France’s shocking 1940 defeat would act as a catalyst for a rejuvenation of physical culture...

But I digress — and I realize the significance of the following history will likely fly completely over your head, but for the benefit of those who will appreciate the names long-recognized in credible assassination research indices: 

Kent writes, 
One of Pugibet’s Dallas-based friends who bridged the gap between “high and low” was Norman (Roughhouse) Rothman, a well-known operative of Santo Trafficante Jr. [Trafficante, who appears in the Lafitte datebook, had befriended Pierre Lafitte to the extent that when the Pierre required a lengthy safe haven in Miami, without hesitation Santo invited him in.]  Pugibet is connected to Rothman in several FBI documents. Significantly, Thomas writes: “It is to be noted that information concerning the subject has been set forth in various reports in the case entitled: ‘Norman Rothman; IS-DR; RA-DR, Bureau file 97-3487. Pertinent information from this investigation…” And that is where the sentence, and any further reference to Pugibet and Rothman, stops. What appear to be pages later—not formally redacted, just missing, lead to a non-sequitur finish. It is relevant to the inquiry into Pugibet to note that both of the specific FBI Rothman files cited by Thomas have to do with Rothman’s dealings with the Trujillo government in the Dominican Republic. 

One more story emerges from the truncated Thomas report, this one both stunning and relevant to our inquiry. Pugibet was apparently involved directly in a political assassination. FBI informant NY T-1, a prized and protected FBI source “advised one Pugibet killed Jose Almoina Mateos, former secretary to Trujillo, in Mexico, in May 1960.

To be continued . . . 

Edited by Leslie Sharp

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Leslie Sharp said:

CIA's Garland Williams, likely more knowledgable than Jeff and numerous reporters on the topic, told Hank they would never use Cubans in an op like Dallas.

Ha, Leslie.  I'd bet 90% of the readers on here have never read A Terrible Mistake by Mr. Albarelli.  No where else I've seen would they have read "Who Was Garland Williams".  Pgs. 404-407.  He's important.  I'll summarize tomorrow.  He definitely knew more than Jeff, or any of us on here.

32 minutes ago, Leslie Sharp said:

It is fact that 'phrases and statements used by Trump recently, like "vermin," "poisoning the blood," and "threat from within," bear a remarkable similarity to quotations and writings attributed to Hitler.' —Newsweek Fact Check

Navel gazing amateur historians are incapable of contributing to concerted efforts toward solving a cold case murder investigation, so understandably @Benjamin Cole  this thread is not your bailiwick.  "My best guest" and "If I had to guess" gave you away.

The thread, which you have repeatedly tried to hijack, is focused on the publication of a new book claiming that known assassin Enrique Ernesto Pugibet made a deathbed confession of his direct involvement in the assassination of Kennedy.

Nowhere have I endorsed the book, nor have I defended the alleged deathbed confession.

That said, as Alan Kent presents in his essay published in Coup in Dallas: (you might visualize a white board, Benjamin) 

1) FBI informant Allen Wright reported specific details of Pugibet checking into the Stoneleigh Hotel on November 19, 1963.  
2) We know from the Lafitte datebook that Jean Filliol, co-founding member of the notorious La Cagoule (the hooded ones), arrived at the hotel on November 20 along with his partner in crime Alice Lamy.
3) We know that Pierre Lafitte was also at the hotel and possibly his wife Rene.  
4) We also know that OAS Capt. Jean Rene Souetre — who the previous May had met with CIA representatives in Lisbon Portugal along with Otto Skorzeny (Allen Dulles spent the month in France as was his annual ritual)  — had arrived in Dallas several days earlier and that on November 20, his name appears in the  datebook with both Filliol and Lamy at “the hotel.”  
5) We then confirmed with a Lafitte family member that the Stoneleigh Hotel in the Oak Lawn neighborhood of Dallas was the Lafitte family’s preferred hotel when traveling to the city.
6) Leading us to draw the reasonable conclusion that the Stoneleigh Hotel represents circumstantial evidence of Pugibet’s propinquity to plans to assassinate President Kennedy in Dallas.  

We know that Pugibet was a founding member of the Youth of France and Overseas ideologically aligned very early on with our suspects.  An interesting find just recently echos similar sentiments of Jean Filliol and Jean Souetre at similar ages: 
On 7 December 1940, the sportsman Henri Pugibet complained to the Secretary of Youth about young French men. When he looked across the Rhine, he envied how young German boys, ‘with such joy and enthusiasm, accomplish their work, whatever it is, because they know that they work for their country’.¹ By contrast, ‘the dirty spirit of the middle class French’, he moaned, made people into ‘children … who think of nothing’.² Boys watched too many movies. They ate cake three times a week. He hoped France’s shocking 1940 defeat would act as a catalyst for a rejuvenation of physical culture...

But I digress — and I realize the significance of the following history will likely fly completely over your head, but for the benefit of those who will appreciate the names long-recognized in credible assassination research indices: 

Kent writes, 
One of Pugibet’s Dallas-based friends who bridged the gap between “high and low” was Norman (Roughhouse) Rothman, a well-known operative of Santo Trafficante Jr. [Trafficante, who appears in the Lafitte datebook, had befriended Pierre Lafitte to the extent that when the Pierre required a lengthy safe haven in Miami, without hesitation Santo invited him in.]  Pugibet is connected to Rothman in several FBI documents. Significantly, Thomas writes: “It is to be noted that information concerning the subject has been set forth in various reports in the case entitled: ‘Norman Rothman; IS-DR; RA-DR, Bureau file 97-3487. Pertinent information from this investigation…” And that is where the sentence, and any further reference to Pugibet and Rothman, stops. What appear to be pages later—not formally redacted, just missing, lead to a non-sequitur finish. It is relevant to the inquiry into Pugibet to note that both of the specific FBI Rothman files cited by Thomas have to do with Rothman’s dealings with the Trujillo government in the Dominican Republic. 

One more story emerges from the truncated Thomas report, this one both stunning and relevant to our inquiry. Pugibet was apparently involved directly in a political assassination. FBI informant NY T-1, a prized and protected FBI source “advised one Pugibet killed Jose Almoina Mateos, former secretary to Trujillo, in Mexico, in May 1960.

To be continued . . . 

The Pugibet datebook confirms all!

Note to Ben: I wonder if teenage Trump also loved Karl May?

' . . . The correspondence between Dulles and Willoughby continued. Among Willoughby’s myriad of associations, OSS officer Ulius Amoss—architect of leaderless resistance—is reflected in memos that crossed Dulles’s desk. In October 1955, Willoughby offered the director aid in setting up “promising. . . social contacts” between young American servicemen stationed in Germany and their counterparts, perhaps implementing Amoss’s theories. 

“The new generation has less to remember—and to resent,” Willoughby wrote to Dulles, suggesting that “In American garrison towns, in Germany, this approach can become the first step in developing [sic] a literary youth-movement, by utilizing existing Karl May clubs.” (Adolf Hitler, from his teenage years onward, was a devotee of the Wild West novels of Karl May, the German imitator of James Fennimore Cooper.) “From the viewpoint of social relations and youth indoctrination,” Willoughby continued, “it fits neatly, as you know, into one of the many facets of ‘psychological warfare.’ It could become the medium by which we can gain young adherents and partisans. Anyway, I am going to try it. . . . However, I do not want to stand alone (though the Germans will take it up) and I suggest that you examine it, from the viewpoint of a ‘discrete’ penetration and the ‘making of friends.’” . . .

Robert Emmett Johnson 

In the early 60s, Robert Emmett Johnson, would-be journalist and skilled assassin, attested that he had been employed by Information Services International to support the agenda of dictator Rafael Trujillo of the Dominican Republic. ISI, founded and presided over by former OSS officer Ulius Amoss—dealt with extensively in the previous chapter, boasted as a trusted advisor, General Charles Willoughby. The day following the critical note, “O says done-- Oswald in place,” Pierre leaves a clue that the W. team included E. Johnson. 

W team  E. Johnson’s

(Itkin)

Said to be fiercely independent and opinionated, Johnson advised Special Agents of the FBI in Miami on September 19, 1961 that he had been employed as Foreign Affairs Analyst for Dominican Republic leader Generalissimo Trujillo, who had been assassinated in May of that spring. Johnson held the “analyst” position from 1956–1960. At the time of his visit from the FBI (9/61), Johnson stated he was then employed by ISI, which he described as “an independent intelligence-gathering organization” founded by Amoss, a former Chief of Staff in the US Air Force. On the ISI board of Trustees was Charles Willoughby.

As mentioned in a previous chapter, inside Trafficante’s world at Trescornia in 1959, among those he said he recognized—all of whom had a shared history—was mercenary sharpshooter Emmet Johnson. Factoring in Johnson’s employment by the master of leaderless resistance, Ulius Amoss and ISI trustee Charles Willoughby, there is sufficient reason to suspect that Johnson was on, or involved with, “W’s” team.

According to the meticulous research presented by historian John Simkin, a declassified document says that in 1962, Emmett Johnson was a member of “Interpen” (International Penetration Force) established in 1961 by former US Marine Sgt. Gerry P. Hemming. With funding from Santo Trafficante and several wealthy, and organized, among other things, to train members of anti-Castro groups Interpen set up a training camp in New Orleans in 1962. 

Before he died, Emmett Johnson managed to publish several books under the imprint Paladin Books (publisher of Col. Charles Askins’ books) under the name “Paul Balor.” The cover of the second edition of his book, Manual of the Mercenary Soldier, published in 1993 features a clear image of Mitchell Livingston WerBell*, notorious arms equipment manufacturer and dealer who had served in Donovan’s OSS during the war. 

*WerBell, referenced in the Lafitte datebook on 7 dates, was a known associate of Chester Zochowski, a.k.a. Chester Gray. Once again, Alan Kent:

Norman Rothman is a thread that leads us down a more certain path. Among the multiple FBI reports involving Rothman with the Dominican Republic (referenced earlier in the Thomas report), a particularly informative one deals with Rothman’s associates involved in a large jewelry theft ring in the late 1950s, and also with a Rothman interest in playing some sort of role for the Trujillo government in the late 1950s. Rothman’s partners in the moving of stolen jewelry include figures we have already come across, such as Allen Wright’s companion Chester Zochowski (the fellow who later partnered with Mitch WerBell), and Joseph Merola, Wright’s friend, who played both sides, informing on Wright. Given Rothman’s affiliation with Pugibet, I think we may be a bit closer to understanding the path by which Wright came to know of Pugibet’s timely visit to Dallas in 1963.

Edited by Leslie Sharp

21 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Ha, Leslie.  I'd bet 90% of the readers on here have never read A Terrible Mistake by Mr. Albarelli.  No where else I've seen would they have read "Who Was Garland Williams".  Pgs. 404-407.  He's important.  I'll summarize tomorrow.  He definitely knew more than Jeff, or any of us on here.

Williams own career with the FBN (Federal Bureau of Narcotics) began in 1926 working for the U S Treasury department.  He became Director Anslinger's top field agent, running the Manhattan office.  Historian John C. McWilliams tells us that Garland Williams "was likely the first agent to use dogs to sniff out drugs.".

In 1937 relatively new agent George Hunter White developed and led an investigation that turned nationwide int import and distribution of opium, heroin and cocaine.  It resulted in 50 arrests.  Anslinger promoted White to the manhattan office under the supervision of Garland Williams.

When WWII broke out Williams, within a year helped organize and became head of the Army's Counter Intelligence Corps.  White, at the request of FBN chief Harry Anslinger joined the OSS.  At the request of Williams, White was sent to Camp X in Canada for special operations training, and, to become a trainer himself.  "Among Whites first OSS students were several novice officers who would later become top CIA officials: Richard Helms, Frank Wisner Jr., James Jesus Angleton, Lyman B. Kirkpatrick, Jr., Thomas Karmessines, and William Colby.  Williams had become Director of OSS Special Training.

In the 1950's Williams "returned to the Narcotics Bureau from serving War-torn Korea where he had served with the Army's 525th Military Intelligence Service Group that supervised POW interrogation teams in Korea.  Earlier, at the end of World War II, Williams had headed a covert interrogation unit assigned to Heidelberg Germany."

IDK if Garland Williams was ever officially a CIA employee.  But if he was Director of OSS Special Training, for espionage operations in WWII, he almost had to interface with Allen Dulles in Switzerland.  A good chance they may have continued to do so afterwards given their histories and shared connections.

If Garland Williams told Hank Albarelli, We, would never have used Cubans (in the JFKA), maybe he knew what he was talking about.  I personally think he means as shooters.  We all know several were involved in the set up (LHO in particular) and cover up initially. 

I find Leslie Sharp's deep research findings incredibly interesting and important.

Even though much of it is way beyond my limited study and awareness knowledge.

Her intricate important character dot connecting reminds me of the intrepid researcher Mae Brussell, who I "tried" to follow and keep up with in her time.

I have lived most of entire life just miles from Mae Brussell's home here in the Monterey/Carmel Central Coast area of California. She regularly broadcast live on one of our local Carmel radio stations back in the late sixties.

Her presentations were packed with so many nefarious connection findings and she spoke in such a fast pace-no break way ( almost manic at times ) it was hard to keep up with her.

Yet, Brussell exposed so many nefarious and hidden power group connections that turned out to be absolutely true.

She helped bring out the truth of how our highest levels of power and influence worked and flourished and were ominously connected and how those connections remained hidden for decades.

I came to understand that these highest power groups and individuals ( back then and still today ) are connected way more than the average person could even imagine.

And they are "masters" at keeping it all secret.

Even on city levels, I would wonder how big planning decisions got created, passed in city council meetings and implemented that seemed to benefit the wealthier citizens much more than the middle class and lower ones.

With a little research you always discovered a connected cabal of the usual suspects - wealthy businessmen, bankers, construction companies, city council members and even mayors that made it all happen... and almost always in back room deals.

It's like a secret club of monied power people.

On the level of highest power decision making... there is always this same type of secret, behind the scenes groups and individuals pulling the strings.

Unlocking and exposing those unholy alliance pacts and their secret behind the scenes power broker deals is just about the only way to fully understand the who, what and whys of their self-serving and sometimes criminal doings.

Thank you Ms. Leslie Sharp!

Edited by Joe Bauer

On 11/19/2023 at 6:06 AM, Leslie Sharp said:

@Benjamin Cole' . . . The reader also met Jean Paul Robert Filiol early in this investigation. Like Lee Harvey Oswald, Filiol failed to complete high school. He gravitated toward fierce patriotism, rejected his parents’ Protestantism and became an ardent Roman Catholic, attending Mass regularly. Like Oswald, he joined the military, serving in the French army on active duty for about two years. After similar lackluster attempts at earning a living, Filiol embarked on his radical, fascist activities. Along the way, he met a violence prone French girl, Alice Renee Lamy, and together they proceeded down the trail of murder and mayhem, ending up in the Stoneleigh Hotel in Oak Lawn, Dallas, on the eve of the assassination of John Kennedy. Whether they were “along for the ride,” or active participants is yet to be determined, but with certainty, Otto, Ilse and the project manager were aware of the presence of the maniacal couple.' — Alan Kent

Do you know when Alice (Renée Amandine)  LAMY divorced JPR Filiol She remarried in 1965 in Paris with Mickaël M.E.V. Hardiviller (in WWII Mickaël was with the French resistance).  The word was she wanted to change the course of her live (as it had been with Filiol)   

The French LAMY family has always been in the fashion industry, some of them extended the industry to Belgium.  I have already mentioned the link between GDM and a member of the (very large !) Lamy family, also in the Fashion industry.  But it is far from sure this Lamy even knew Alice.

On Leon Degrelle... well... he was a loudmouth, his Wallloon forces send into Russia were a disaster (most of them fled and or were executed for desertion).  Most of that stuff was pure propaganda by the Germans hoping to get more support from the French speaking part of Belgium. 

Leon Degrelle would never admit these facts.  When Maurice De Wilde pushed the item in an interview with Leon, Leon pretty much went nuts.

Since the "Maurice De Wilde interviews" were broadcasted in Belgium,  all of Belgium considered Leon to be an idiot (well, that is...  a dangerous idiot capable of doing anything to boost his ego).   

Here's Leon being interviewed by Maurice, it's in French but it's only a minute... the expression on Degrelle's face....  The total interview was much much longer, this is just an excerpt.  Maurice worked for over 20 years on the subject of collaboration, he produced over 60 (!) documentaries.  

ck to the Belgian girls LAMY Marie and Sylvie.   Marie was the girl GDM officially moved in with, his adress would be with her in Antwerp untill he left for the USA.  But Sylvie was his girlfriend, here's pictures of the factory and the Lamy-girls George would be working with (pre-WW II).   

When George studied in Liege his adress would remain in Antwerp.  The LAMY girls were born in Namur, but they had moved to Brussels and Antwerp where they had clothing factories and a stores. 

When George DM left Marie and Sylvie, especially Marie had a rough time, she got robbed a number of times (made the national newspapers).  During the war she went back to Namur where she was robbed again (now people started to suspect some insurance fraude, but this was never proven).   

For the record : George did not found Sigurd, Sigurd was part of the LAMY structure and a commercial- and brandname (there were others as well).    He started as a salesman, became the accountant, and ended as what we now would call the CEO reporting to Marie LAMY (she remained head of the company througout all of the time).

The only thing I am still not 100 % sure of is the link between Marie and Sylvie, they were not sisters (I have all the family data on Marie).  Sylvie was family to Marie but how exactly I don't know, it's possible they were like cousins. Marie was the older one, she was born June 8, 1901 in the city of Namur, Belgium.   She was some 10 years older than GDM, Sylvie would be more of his age, born ca. 1912.

Edited by Jean Ceulemans

On 11/20/2023 at 7:29 AM, Leslie Sharp said:

It would really surprise me that JPR Filiol in 1963 would still be in the company of Renée Amandine Lamy (Alice).

Alice officially married for the 2nd time in 1965 in Paris.  To be able to officially get married again, a request for divorce was approved.  In this case she would state something like "husband missing since....", the gouvernment would investigate before approving any (factual and documented) divorce.  That would take over a year to do so, so probably somewhere  1963-1964.   Alice Lamy stayed in the fashion industry as so many of her family.

On JPR Filiol, since the early 1950's he no longer used the name Filiol.  Directly after WWII he had changed his name to that of his wife's... Lamy....  A little later he settled and he would change his name again.   Now, he didn't settle in Spain (he did have some financial contacts there).   Spain was a diversion spread by not only Schueller, but also by a friend of Roland Dumas, and some others.    

@Jean Ceulemans Very interesting. I wasn't sure from your previous comments whether you had confirmed Alice was a member of the larger Lamy family whose photos you shared. I don't recognize her, but then the images we have appear to be mug shots or the equivalent; most unattractive in contrast to these women.

Do you have details of her life prior to 1961?

Do you contend that at the end of the war, those who knew him well ceased to refer to JPR as Filliol and respected his use of the Lamy surname even in private?  No doubt his history with Deloncle and LaCagoule ceased to serve his interests in polite company, especially the corporate world, so public identity change is reasonable. 

But, are you contesting the fact Filliol and Otto Skorzeny shared a past in Madrid as well?

Edited by Leslie Sharp

54 minutes ago, Leslie Sharp said:

@Jean Ceulemans Very interesting. I wasn't sure from your previous comments whether you had confirmed Alice was a member of the larger Lamy family whose photos you shared. I don't recognize her, but then the images we have appear to be mug shots or the equivalent; most unattractive in contrast to these women.

Do you have details of her life prior to 1961?

Do you contend that at the end of the war, those who knew him well ceased to refer to JPR as Filliol and respected his use of the Lamy surname even in private?  No doubt his history with Deloncle and LaCagoule ceased to serve his interests in polite company, especially the corporate world, so public identity change is reasonable. 

But, are you contesting the fact Filliol and Otto Skorzeny shared a past in Madrid as well?  

I have more info on Alice, but I´ll double check it first. Same on Filiol, there were rumours he´d gotten back to France (1961 de Gaule...) but that was never confirmed.  Where he was living in 1961 to his death nobody knew his real name, that´s why the French didn´t know he died in 1969 (from a disease) More later.

I have no proof Alice Lamy knew Marie and Sylvie Lamy.  They were all in the international clothing industry in the 1930’s, but other than that… nothing found so far.

On Alice :

Renée Amandine "Alice" LAMY : born 12/16/1907 Verneuil-sur-Igneraie, Indre, Centre-Val de Loire, France (Verneuil-sur-Igneraie/ Community/City Register of births/by date) .   Died 10/24/2001 Paris 12th District, Paris, FRANCE, at the age of 93 (City Register of deaths, Paris, Centre, 2001, Register number 1549)  Her parents were Jean Armand LAMY  x Georgette Gabrielle DEMEURE (names from the Register of Birth of Renée)

-         Alice married (1)  9/21/1938 San Sebastián, Gipuzkoa, Basque Country, SPAIN, with Jean Paul Robert FILIOL.  They have 2 children : Jean-François (°Saint-Sebastien in 1939) and Françoise (°Paris in 1942)

-         Alice divorced < 1965 FILIOL

-         Alice married (2) 6/10/1965 Paris, Île-de-France, FRANCE (Register Marriages/Community/Paris/By date) with Mickaël Marcel Ernest Valentin HARDIVILLER (born 1913- died 1986)

On Filiol having lived in Italy to his death, this is mentioned in a number of more recent books and essays, unfortunately most only available in French.  Anyway, he lived in Grosio and in the Valtellina region  (north of Itally) under the name of Adriano Grossi, died in a hospital in Milan in 1969 (there is some discussion on the exact date, one author has expressed 1975 but that is very unlikely IMO. 

There were rumours he was still being sponsored for some time by former associates in Spain and the USA (L’Oreal and others).  Same about him still having intelligence contacts, etc

But him going to Dallas in 1963 with Alice… never heard of it before, moreover most authors state he was no longer with Alice by then.  And they have him in Italy throughout the 1960's. 

Word is they separated in the 1950's. Alice was free to live in France by then.  She was sentenced in 1948 to 5 years imprisonement, but they took into account the time that she already had spend in prison since she was arrested in 1944.   She was released sometime in 1949 I believe.   Tried it again with Filiol but that didn't work anymore (she was free to go, he was not...) and went back to France to continue to work in fashion

More recent references that include recent information Filiol : I have read some of them - not all - but even that has been some time ago

. Jean-Marc Berlière & François Le Goarant de Tromelin : Liaisons dangereuses, miliciens, truands, résistants, Paris, 1944, Perrin, 2013.

. Collectif : La Résistance dans le Puy-de-Dôme, ONAC, 2008.

. Philippe Bourdrel : Les Cagoulards dans la guerre, Albin Michel, 2009.

. Philippe Bourdrel : La Grande débâcle de la collaboration, Le Cherche Midi, 2011.

. Brigitte et Gilles Delluc : Jean Filiol, du Périgord à la Cagoule, de la Milice à Oradour, Périgueux, Pilote 24 édition, 2005.

. Dulphy, Anne : « Les Exilés français en Espagne depuis la Seconde Guerre mondiale, des vaincus de la collaboration aux combattants d’Algérie », in Matériaux pour servir à l’histoire de notre temps, n°67, 2002. Pour une histoire de l’exil français et belge, pp. 96-101.

. Frédéric Freigneaux : « La Cagoule, enquête sur une conspiration d’extrême-droite », in L’Histoire, n°159, octobre 1992.

. Pierre Giolitto : Histoire de la Milice, Perrin, 2002.

. Vincent Giraudier : Les Bastilles de Vichy, Tallandier, 2009.

. Frédéric Monier : Le Complot dans la République, stratégies du secret, de Boulanger à la Cagoule, La Découverte, 1998.

. Pierre Péan : Le mystérieux docteur Martin (1895-1969), Fayard, 1993.

. Pierre Péan : Vie et mort de Jean Moulin, Fayard, 1998.

. Dominique Venner : Histoire de la collaboration, Pygmalion, 2000.

. Vial, Éric : La Cagoule a encore frappé, Larousse, 2000.

Invaluable data and supporting links, Jean.  Thank you for sharing.  I think this belongs in a dedicated EF thread as well, but I'll leave it to your discretion.

I'll study potential discrepancies carefully  before offering my observations related to the Lafitte db entries that indicate Alice and Filiol were in Dallas.

Again. Merci!

@Ron Bulman thanks for posting this in depth dive into Williams. I’d forgotten a lot of this and some looks completely new to me.  His stint in Heidelberg is important. I believe a researcher befriended him and ended up with access to his papers following his death You may be familiar with the story. The fellow passed away fairly recently.