The Education Forum

The latest on the impact of JFK Revisited

Oliver and myself will be on Coast to Coast tomorrow night from 10-12 PST with Richard Syrett. 

The book The JFK Assassination Chokeholds will be the ostensible subject.

But since Stone is on we will discuss the scope and impact of JFK Revisited.

Right now it is number 8 on Amazon for documentaries.  This is over a year and a half after its initial release.

And I found out from the producer that the film has now sold in the following countries and territories:

All of North America, meaning US and Canada.

The UK and Ireland.

France

Spain

Italy

Germany

Mexico, Central America and South America

Australia and New Zealand

Greece

India

Poland

The former area of Yugoslavia

Japan

Hong Kong

Depending on how you count them, that is 18 nations and territories. It is safe to say that no JFK documentary has ever had this scope and impact.

Always remember:

When it first came out, Steve Roe said it would go straight to You Tube. 😀

3 minutes ago, Stu Wexler said:

Fyi, Jim: his (Oliver's) son just passed. Condolensces if you knew him.

This is sad news, indeed.

My heart goes out to Oliver Stone and his family.

17 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

This is sad news, indeed.

My heart goes out to Oliver Stone and his family.

Losing a child is a tragic experience, for the whole family.  As I can attest to.

I can't believe records have yet to be released under the JFK Records Act---an act spurred by Stone's dramatic film "JFK" lo those many years ago.

Congratulations to DiEugenio and Stone for the tremendous service they have done to try to keep the JFKA issue alive. Especially to DiEugenio, who has doggedly worked on the JFKA issue for decades. 

I disagree on some details with DiEugenio---but so what? Put three JFK researchers in a room, and you get four firmly held opinions. 

I suspect there must be something in the suffocated JFK Records that is telling--otherwise why the JFK Records snuff job after 60 years? 

Many of us are running out of years. 

Bill, Ron and Stu, I was just told by Oliver's producer that this is a different Sean Stone that just passed away.

Not his son.

2 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

I suspect there must be something in the suffocated JFK Records that is telling--otherwise why the JFK Records snuff job after 60 years? 

It's the Joannides files. They will put Joannides in New Orleans at the same time as Oswald.

27 minutes ago, Gerry Down said:

It's the Joannides files. They will put Joannides in New Orleans at the same time as Oswald.

Probably that's true.

But also...we don't know what we don't know. There may be more, a lot more.

We are talking 3,000 files. 

Well, its kind of natural to assume Stu.

BTW, since we will be talking about the book tonight, I just talked to Daniel Jones.

He is the Tampa podcaster  who did a two hour interview with me about JFK Revisited.

I wanted him to do one about The JFK Assassinations Chokeholds with Paul Bleau.

He told me that he would rather not since You Tube is suppressing  his JFK assassination stuff.

Whew.  Did not VInce Palamara make this same complaint on this forum?

12 minutes ago, Stu Wexler said:

Hopefully Daniel Jones has been working on antipication on deep throws and rehabbing his knee (I kid, for anyone who gets it.) 

Giants need a WR (not warren report) for Jones

Just saw the German version: The docu gives the impression that an intact bullet ended up in Connallys thigh which isn't true.  Just several small fragments of metal ended up in Connallys thigh and remained there till he died in 1993. 

I trust that Oliver's stuff is/will be about as good as the two youtubes i watched (all the way throo)(yuk) yesterday.

These are a perfect intro for newbie jfk folk & our members alike. Full of shocking facts, yet funny at the same time. Is Oliver's stuff funny? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z-1ZRBoUJQ

8:52 long. Taken in 1988. This is a youtube of a manhole on top of the tup. With commentary re possible sniper standing in manhole & firing through a gap in the wooden slats of the paling fence at the manhole. Pt1 is just as good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUTEyjckrlc

Edited by Marjan Rynkiewicz