The Education Forum

THE PLOT TO KILL PRESIDENT KENNEDY IN CHICAGO: AND THE OTHER TRACES OF CONSPIRACY LEADING TO THE ASSASSINATION OF JFK – A VISUAL INVESTIGATION

[There is an extra "the" on the Amazon page and the word "Kennedy" is missing at the end of the About The Author section. Those will be corrected soon]

The THE PLOT TO KILL PRESIDENT KENNEDY IN CHICAGO: AND THE OTHER TRACES OF CONSPIRACY LEADING TO THE ASSASSINATION OF JFK – A VISUAL INVESTIGATION: Palamara, Vincent Michael: 9781634244893: Amazon.com: Books

61Qi4aVKhmL._SL1000_.jpg

Vince did you run down the Puerto Rican nationalists who were ID'd as the men arrested on the eve of the Chicago trip?  They are named in documents.  I have tried to see if there are any connections to usual JFK suspects and did not find any. 

There is the "Chicago Plot" where nothing happened and then there is the volcanic argument between Lyndon Johnson and the Kennedys that occurred on Thursday, June 29, 1961. And something most definitely happened in Dallas.

Andrew Kreig interview of Abraham Bolden who tells about a frightening and VOLCANIC ARGUMENT between Lyndon Johnson and the Kennedys on June 29, 1961 (Go to 22 minute mark) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pz6KsqPhEEI

Tom Meros’ excellent video on Abraham Bolden, pairing Bolden’s words with historic pictures/video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpyGCrmoPRw

John Carman and David Zublick interview with Abraham Bolden on June 2, 2022. At the one hour 41 minute mark: https://rumble.com/v1715j7-dark-outpost-live-06.02.2022-the-echo-from-dealey-plaza.html Regarding A Volcanic Explosion by LBJ towards the Kennedys in Oval Office on June 29, 1961

Abraham Bolden Speaks out – posted Jan 2, 2023- Gil Jesus interview. Says in June, 1961 – Overhead volcanic argument between LBJ and JFK. After the door opened, LBJ was very very angry. He “You better stop xxxxing with me, you son of a bitch” and he exited the Oval Office.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtSjkbWt_XE

Andrew Kreig article on the Abraham Bolden revelations of a volcanic argument between LBJ and the Kennedys in 1961 https://www.justice-integrity.org/1990-former-jfk-secret-service-agent-describes-shocking-lapses-current-implications.html

Robert Morrow interview with Abraham Bolden on Feb. 25, 2024, Sunday morning 11:15AM to 11:53AM

Abraham Bolden was born January 19, 1935 and is now 89 years old in 2024.

[Google says that the sun will set in Washington, D.C. on June 29, 2024 at 8:38PM, but in 2024 we are on Daylight Savings Time. I do not think Washington, D.C. was on Daylight Savings Time in 1961 so the sun would have gone down at 7:38PM on June 29, 1961. 

Abraham Bolden -says it was about 6:30 – 7PM, the sun had just gone down on June 29, 1961 (so it may have been later then 7PM if the sun was setting at 7:38PM) when LBJ came storming into the White House. It was “kind of dark outside” said Bolden and it was after working hours at the White House.

LBJ Passed Secret Service station – goes all the way end then takes a left and that will take you directly to the Oval Office. Lyndon Johnson opened the door to the Oval Office. Bolden thinks the Kennedys were expecting him.

Abraham Bolden thinks that Obama personally intervened with the Obama Administration behind the scenes to get him a pardon after columnist Mary Mitchell wrote an article about Bolden.

Mary Mitchell of the Chicago Sun Times, wrote an article about Abraham Bolden striving for a pardon. Phil Singer contacted Mary Mitchell with information about Abraham Bolden. Abraham Bolden is convinced that behind the scenes, in response to the Mary Mitchell article that Barack Obama contacted the Biden Administration and got a presidential pardon moving for Bolden.

Mary Mitchell has a lot of pull in Chicago and is a well read and well-connected columnist for the Chicago Sun Times.

[Phil Singer, interviewed on 2/25/24 (12 noon to 12:50PM) says he is often in contact with Mary Mitchell. Abraham has lived in same house for over 60 years. Abraham is a native Chicagoan. Phil wants to honor Abraham in many ways.]

Abraham Bolden, first White House Black Secret Service agent, still trying at 86 to clear his name - Chicago Sun-Times (suntimes.com) Columnist Mary Mitchell of the Chicago Sun-Times (who is plugged into the Chicago black power structure) wrote “First White House Black Secret Service agent still trying to clear his name” on April 23, 2021. One year later on April 26, 2022, President Joe Biden pardoned Abraham Bolden: https://www.law.umich.edu/special/exoneration/Pages/casedetail.aspx?caseid=6250

Bolden was asked by Morrow why didn’t you tell this anecdote about Lyndon Johnson having a violent argument with the Kennedys in the Oval Office on June 29, 1961. Bolden’s reply:

“I was a young man and I was afraid of getting my head blown off and I had a family to take care of.” Bolden admitted in his later years he was still not publicly telling his LBJ-Kennedy blow up argument story because he did not want to do anything to jeopardize the presidential pardon he had been working decades to get.

Bolden told this LBJ-Kennedys story privately to people who he had confidence in. After LBJ stormed out of the Oval Office, he looked over at Bolden and said, “Who is this boy?”

When asked why didn’t you tell your LBJ-Kennedy violent argument in your 2008 book The Echo From Dealey Plaza, Bolden replied:

“My book was not written to be an expose. It was written about my life. How it [the JFK assassination, my going to jail] has affected me and his family.”

Abraham was in jail for 3 and ½ years in jail.

Abraham says he started about June 6th, 1961 at the White House for the Secret Service.

Started June 6th, 1961 at the Oval Office.

Abraham remembers LBJ yelling at the Kennedys “Are you trying to send me to prison over some goddamn cotton?”

[This is very likely related to the Billie Sol Estes scandal for LBJ and the June 3, 1961 murder of U.S. agricultural official Henry Marshall who was investigating LBJ’s top cash cow Billie Sol Estes over his abuse of the cotton allotments program.]

[Phil Singer – many conversations with Abraham Bolden. Singer thinks Bolden was scared, there would be very serious repercussions, even in 2008 he did not put the LBJ-Kennedy explosive argument in his book because he still wanted to get a pardon. 20 years ago his wife Barbara died; his sister died and two of his children died around age 60 within one month of each other, very soon afterward Bolden had a stroke. Phil Singer has often tried to get PR in the media for Abraham.]

Abraham Bolden’s daughter Ahvia Maria Andricenia Bolden Reynolds passed away on October 2, 2020: https://memorials.cagememorial.com/ahvia-reynolds/4352523/obit.php?&printable=true

Abraham Bolden’s son Abraham Wendell Bolden, Jr. (1958-2020) passed away on August 22, 2020: https://www.thornridgefuneralhomes.com/obituary/abraham-bolden-jr#:~:text=Abraham%20Wendell%20Bolden%2C%20Jr.%2C,he%20excelled%20academically%20in%20school.

Abraham Bolden’s wife Barbara Louis Hardy Bolden (1935-2005) passed away on December 27, 2005: https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/13115928/barbara-louise-bolden

After Abraham Bolden got his pardon from Biden, Bolden gave the actual pardon document to Phil Singer for Singer’s yeoman work in helping Bolden to get a pardon.

Wow Vince, 480 pages on Chicago?

Where did all that come from?  Abe?

12 hours ago, Denny Zartman said:

It looks to be a quite interesting book on a neglected aspect of the case. I'm looking forward to checking it out and reading everyone's takes when it comes out this October.

Thanks for all your work, @Vince Palamara .

Thanks!

15 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Wow Vince, 480 pages on Chicago?

Where did all that come from?  Abe?

A LOT more than just Abe :)

I did taxes for a young secret service agent today. Naturally I had to get in a word about the JFKA and of course mentioned the names Abraham Bolden and Clint Hill. He seemed to know about them but if he knew something about SS actions on that day, he wasn't saying. (Probably thinking who is this guy? Maybe we should put him on a list lol!)

1 hour ago, Charles Blackmon said:

I did taxes for a young secret service agent today. Naturally I had to get in a word about the JFKA and of course mentioned the names Abraham Bolden and Clint Hill. He seemed to know about them but if he knew something about SS actions on that day, he wasn't saying. (Probably thinking who is this guy? Maybe we should put him on a list lol!)

Maybe? Charles...you are NOW on their list!

On 3/25/2024 at 4:37 PM, Vince Palamara said:

[There is an extra "the" on the Amazon page and the word "Kennedy" is missing at the end of the About The Author section. Those will be corrected soon]

The THE PLOT TO KILL PRESIDENT KENNEDY IN CHICAGO: AND THE OTHER TRACES OF CONSPIRACY LEADING TO THE ASSASSINATION OF JFK – A VISUAL INVESTIGATION: Palamara, Vincent Michael: 9781634244893: Amazon.com: Books

61Qi4aVKhmL._SL1000_.jpg

Vince,

Was there not was a Secret Service agent…I forgot which one…who claimed he had copies of the Secret Service records for the Chicago trip and promised to make them available? Is my memory correct on that, and if so, did he do that and were you able to get access to those documents for your book?

Nick

12 hours ago, Nick Bartetzko said:

Vince,

Was there not was a Secret Service agent…I forgot which one…who claimed he had copies of the Secret Service records for the Chicago trip and promised to make them available? Is my memory correct on that, and if so, did he do that and were you able to get access to those documents for your book?

Nick

Hi, Nick! Hmmm...I don't know about that but stay tuned: something similar is in my book (!)