The Education Forum

Apparent assassination attempt on Trump

K K Lane

Mr. Trump stoked the flames of political violence for almost a decade, then becomes a target of the biosphere he spearheaded?

Just how in the Hell this has any parallel to the murder of President Kennedy, is beyond any rational discourse.

President Kennedy was a man who put his life and legacy on the line to promote world peace and far-left political autonomy.

Mr. Trump lit a garbage fire of international far-right reactionaries and got burnt.

No parallel between the two events, whatsoever.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Gerry Down said:

The sniper was challenged on the roof by local law enforcement just seconds before the shooting. Apparently the shooter aimed the rifle at the law enforcement officer on the roof, who apparently ducked for cover. Then the shooter turned and began shooting at Trump.

It appears therefore he was rushed into shooting at Trump. This might explain why he missed.

3 minutes in:

1 hour ago, Ty Carpenter said:

You missed the point. I think it’s apparent he was a registered rep, but did he hold conservative values?

Since Crooks was the shy, quiet type we may never see any social media manifestos.  But consider this:

For his high school year book photo he showed up in a T-shirt with Mt. Rushmore super-imposed on an American flag.

From USA Today:

Jason Kohler attended Bethel Park High School with Crooks and said he remembers the 20-year-old sat alone at lunch and was “bullied every day.” Kids picked on Crooks for wearing camouflage to class and his quiet demeanor, Kohler, 21, said.

</q>

He insisted on wearing camouflage to class every day in spite of the fact the other kids bullied him for it.

Then there is the t-shirt he wore to the shooting -- Demolition Ranch, a right-wing gun nut website.

Crooks wore his political affiliation on his sleeve -- literally.

I have a hard time believing a republican would shoot the Don.

A lot of patriotic conservatives hate Trump.  Liz Cheney, William Kristol, Paul Ryan, the Lincoln Project to name a few.

13 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Since Crooks was the shy, quiet type we may never see any social media manifestos.  But consider this:

For his high school year book photo he showed up in a T-shirt with Mt. Rushmore super-imposed on an American flag.

From USA Today:

Jason Kohler attended Bethel Park High School with Crooks and said he remembers the 20-year-old sat alone at lunch and was “bullied every day.” Kids picked on Crooks for wearing camouflage to class and his quiet demeanor, Kohler, 21, said.

</q>

He insisted on wearing camouflage to class every day in spite of the fact the other kids bullied him for it.

Then there is the t-shirt he wore to the shooting -- Demolition Ranch, a right-wing gun nut website.

Crooks wore his political affiliation on his sleeve -- literally.

A lot of patriotic conservatives hate Trump.  Liz Cheney, William Kristol, Paul Ryan, the Lincoln Project to name a few.

Do democrats hate Mt Rushmore or something? When did reps corner the market on the ole monument?

23 minutes ago, Ty Carpenter said:

Do democrats hate Mt Rushmore or something? When did reps corner the market on the ole monument?

No, Democrats don't hate Mt. Rushmore, they just don't feel the need to show up to a year book photo session promoting it.  That's a right wing fetish.  As is wearing military camouflage to school every day or Demolition Ranch gear to a mass shooting.  Crooks was the product of a right wing gun fetish culture Trump did his best to inflame.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

30 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

No, Democrats don't hate Mt. Rushmore, they just don't feel the need to show up to a year book photo session promoting it.  That's a right wing fetish.  As is wearing military camouflage to school every day or Demolition Ranch gear to a mass shooting.  Crooks was the product of a right wing gun fetish culture Trump did his best to inflame.

I hope it doesn't ruin your day, Cliff, to know, I've agreed with pretty much everything you've said in this thread. 

3 minutes ago, Pat Speer said:

I hope it doesn't ruin your day, Cliff, to know, I've agreed with pretty much everything you've said in this thread. 

As long as we stay away from the JFKA medical evidence, you and I are okay.

5 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Screen-Shot-2567-07-15-at-08-01-31.png

First-day coverage. Interesting take. 

So in order to get his "iconic" photo op, Trump stood in the open endangering the lives of everyone on-stage.

Never surrender?  How about Always Stupid?

Edited by Cliff Varnell

TC-

There is a D-Party proposal to add George Floyd to Mt. Rushmore. 

16 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Even far leftie Cenk knows the truth.

Give credit where credit is due.

Trump, getting his the top of his ear shot off, missing death by an inch, and then defiantly rallying the crowd...was an inspiring, bravura performance. 

(Cenk talks about a deflected bullet, but I don't know why.) 

What was the point of this? Trump was told the assailant was neutralized and surrounded by SS. So he  uses the incident to get a photo op. There was no "courage "involved as Uygur said.

As usual Ben has no background  other than to call Uygur a "leftie".  To inform you Ben, Uygur is very down on Biden because of the genocide of the Israel Hamas War, but maybe doesn't know Trump simply says Israel should "finish what at they started" and wouldn't restrain Israel in any way. .

I'm moving this thread to the Political Discussion area.

Since Page 4, partisan political discussions have taken over the thread.