The Education Forum

2024 Democratic Presidential Nominee

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Karl,

I don't want you and Paul Rigby to get overly depressed, but check out the crowds at Vice President Kamala Harris's recent campaign rallies in the U.S.

Putin must be soiling himself.

Are your right wing "news" sources in Innsbruck covering this stuff?

And these are not your usual Donald Trump/Joseph Goebbels-style narrow-angle crowd photos either. 

Obviously, many Americans don't want a Trump Fourth Reich.

Philadelphia

LAN-L-harriswalz-0807-09.jpg?w=467

Atlanta

not-like-us-played-at-kamala-harris-atla

Phoenix

4b81c26e00f85a2caa7df4757748e48436acbc8a

Trump is not just our most society damaging president in history he is also the most mentally disturbed. By such a high degree there really is no historical standard by which to measure this standing.

I simply use the term "universe mile" as this seems to more clearly define the distance imo.

I believe the reason half our society has embraced this monstrously mentally ill man is psychological propaganda manipulation.

A manipulation that is unprecedented in it's massively funded, and massively implemented for decades effort.   

Dozens of right wing financed angry worked up radio talk show pundits feeding 50 million daily listeners with super exaggerated left wing fear and hate mongering about any social/democratic principle followers or movements that threaten the corporate 1% control status quo ... 24/7 for decades.

These obscenely over-paid propagandists ( Rush Limbaugh was paid 25 million dollars a year )  along with the accompanying television and internet media ( Fox News ) have successfully manipulated half the population ( over a 50 year period ) into a reason blinding paranoid left wing fear mania culminating with their accepting a true sociopathic and even psychopathic mental case person as their leader and savior.

Purposely allowing themselves to ignore the unprecedented realities of his psychopathic mentally ill and totally morally corrupt make up.

Their leader was found guilty in a jury finding court of law of committing 34 felonies? No problem! Found liable for sexual assault in a jury decided civil trial? No problem! Found guilty of violating New York campaign laws? No problem! Found guilty of bank fraud through exaggerated and/or falsely undervalued asset value filing? No problem!  Encouraged an attempted presidential election result blocking insurrection that terrorized and life and death fearing traumatized our entire Congress for hours inside our most revered Capital building? No problem!

Refused to call in support for the hugely outmanned and severely injured Capital police force...for 3 and 1/2 hours? No problem! To this day he calls these terrorists patriots and vows to pardon as many as he can? No problem! Says he feels bad for his friend convicted child sex trafficker Ghislane Maxwell because she was sent to jail? No problem!

10,000 lies? No problem. Brags about grabbing women in the *****? No problem.  Etc., etc., etc., etc., etc...no problem!

Accepting such a corrupt and mentally damaged person as your beloved leader equals mass delusional thinking manipulation. Brilliantly yet deviously successful in it's implementation.

I believe we are seeing a societal wide mental illness at work here.

An irrational acceptance of false realities over rational true reality ones.

Edited by Joe Bauer

5 hours ago, Karl Kinaski said:

@ W. Niederhut.   You are right. Harris events are such fun. 

Karl,

What is your opinion about the recent International Court ruling regarding IDF war crimes in Gaza?

Do you believe that war crimes have been committed against a civilian population?

Trump has bombastically called for Netanyahu to "finish the job"-- i.e., the ethnic-cleansing of Gaza.

Do you agree with Trump on this one?

If Trump's manic obsession with crowd sizes ( day after day for 8 years! ) isn't a sign of some sort of extreme insecurity based mental illness...what is?

Political cartoon.

image.gif

image.gif

Edited by Joe Bauer

The Biden administration is currently running two highly destructive  and savage proxy wars, in Ukraine and Gaza, the latter involving genocide.

Other than a brief tokenistic attempt to distance herself from Israeli PM Netanyahu on his recent US visit, Kamala Harris has shown herself to be fully complicit in this gross barbarity.

Is it the case that the only change Harris would bring as US president to this kind of barbaric foreign policy is her gender and skin colour?  

1 hour ago, John Cotter said:

The Biden administration is currently running two highly destructive  and savage proxy wars, in Ukraine and Gaza, the latter involving genocide.

Other than a brief tokenistic attempt to distance herself from Israeli PM Netanyahu on his recent US visit, Kamala Harris has shown herself to be fully complicit in this gross barbarity.

Is it the case that the only change Harris would bring as US president to this kind of barbaric foreign policy is her gender and skin colour?  

Difficult to know, John.

At present, our November choice is between the Orange Bribe-taker who urged Netanyahu to "finish the job" in Gaza, and the lady who discretely left D.C. when Bibi came to town.

Which one would you vote for?

14 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Difficult to know, John.

At present, our November choice is between the Orange Bribe-taker who urged Netanyahu to "finish the job" in Gaza, and the lady who discretely left D.C. when Bibi came to town.

Which one would you vote for?

As I've previously indicated, if I had a vote, which I haven't, it wouldn't be for either of these. It would be for either Jill Stein or RFK Jr, though the latter has blotted his copy book somewhat with his stance on Gaza.

5 minutes ago, John Cotter said:

As I've previously indicated, if I had a vote, which I haven't, it wouldn't be for either of these. It would be for either Jill Stein or RFK Jr, though the latter has blotted his copy book somewhat with his stance on Gaza.

AIPAC is immensely powerful in U.S. politics, John.

They have already defeated two Progressive Democrats in Congress who criticized Netanyahu this year.

Harris has turned the race around, even in Georgia and North Carolina.

She is leading in the latter and in range in the former.

Remember, even though its nutty, popular vote means little.  Electoral College means everything.  

Harris's path to electoral victory is identical to Biden's in 2020, with the possible exception of capturing North Carolina which Biden narrowly lost.

Biden had fallen considerably behind in Georgia, Arizona and Nevada making it a necessity for him to sweep the Rust belt states, Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania he had won in 2020 in order to beat Trump in the closest  election in U.S. history 270 to 268!

There was no margin for error. And he was losing within the margin of error in all 3 rust belt states to boot!

Now, Harris has gained back to break even within the margin of error or narrowly leading in all the battleground states.