Vote Trump for JFKA info?

Sean Coleman

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can hear a humming noise coming from Arlington.

The remaining JFK records were scheduled to be released when Donald Trump was president.

He declined to release them.

He had his chance.

He failed.

Actions speak louder than words.

Anyone who thinks that this time Trump will do what he failed to do last time is a window-licking, knuckle-dragging moron of the highest order.

The Trump campaign and Trump supporters think JFK researchers are gullible idiots who are always ready and willing to throw our common sense, our ethics, and all of our principles completely out the window for the mere chance to have "answers." Not answers, just the chance to have answers. The chance to have JFK answers from the guy who already declined to release the JFK records.

People actually think that the government orchestrated a 60-year cover-up and kept self-incriminating documents? "Lol we're in ur bushes killin ur prez."

Keep fooling yourselves. Keep looking like fools. Keep proving that every progressive political position we've ever claimed to support in our entire lives is completely meaningless compared to our blind thirst for JFK answers. Maybe one day we will all be as disingenuous and unprincipled as RFK Jr. is.

People who think this time Trump is actually going to release any JFK records at all are the equivalent of Charlie Brown trying to kick the football. "Oh, this time things will be different!" If Trump actually cared about JFK answers, he would have released the JFK records when he had the chance. Trump doesn't care. When is this going to get through to some of you guys?

Shame on all of us soft-headed idiots for letting this con man try to trick us again.

Edited by Denny Zartman

Threaten the core of the nation's democracy, enable revenge against everyone (his words not mine) who might oppose a president who would no legal boundaries on his actions (a Court decision), not to mention voting for an individual who is morally and ethically corrupt (historically provable) in his core behaviors in exchange for documents you have no idea still exist....I'm appalled....

Whether we have any faith in Trump or not, I suspect there must be something in the records, or they would have been released.

The JFKA/RFK1A research community has shown great ingenuity in analysing and making deductions from JFK records. 

The Biden Administration has devoted a great amount of resources and dubious legal chicanery to its snuff job on the JFK records.

Why?

My point was that even if the records gave total proof that Oswald was in some fashion connected to existing or potential CIA activities ie via case officer records, I am personally unwilling to trade that for the future of our nation.  Its a matter of perspective and values.

I'd feel that way even if the deal was to give me the records before I voted....

Gerry, so again  you are telling me that is worth the long term risk to the nation of a Trump presidency...?   If so obviously its a personal opinion, but one I will never understand and could never endorse myself.   I've decided, as I did back in 1969 that this is again a time to speak up, regardless of consequences.

1 minute ago, Larry Hancock said:

Gerry, so again  you are telling me that is worth the long term risk to the nation of a Trump presidency...?   If so obviously its a personal opinion, but one I will never understand and could never endorse myself.   I've decided, as I did back in 1969 that this is again a time to speak up, regardless of consequences.

For me the presidential election is just a spectator sport as I won't be voting.

9 minutes ago, Larry Hancock said:

My point was that even if the records gave total proof that Oswald was in some fashion connected to existing or potential CIA activities ie via case officer records, I am personally unwilling to trade that for the future of our nation.  Its a matter of perspective and values.

I'd feel that way even if the deal was to give me the records before I voted....

I´m 100% with you.

Unfortunately populism still works for a lot of people, we see it in elections all over Europe. But my integrity is not for sale. 

36 minutes ago, Larry Hancock said:

Amen, Larry.

And, since some people on the forum keep fluffing America's worst President on the JFK board, let's put RFK, Jr.'s bizarre endorsement of Donald Trump in historical context.

RFK, Jr.'s environmentalist colleagues have already expressed shock about RFK, Jr. endorsing the man who has promised to sabotage clean energy and climate change mitigation for Big Oil.

Here's a historical perspective on Irishman, RFK, Jr., endorsing our 21st century white nationalist Know Nothing candidate, Donald Trump.

By endorsing Trump, RFK Jr. betrays the Kennedy legacy

Anti-Irish discrimination taught the Kennedys to be welcoming and inclusive.

August 23, 2024 at 3:25 p.m. EDT

Were it not for the fact that he was blessed at birth with a revered name, Robert F. Kennedy Jr. might never have amounted to anything but a crackpot on the fringe.

Again and again, to the dismay of his extended family, RFK Jr. has sullied the Kennedy name and the dimming aura of Camelot by spreading misinformation and conspiracy theories, most dangerously ones that undermine public confidence in vaccines.

His bizarre campaign for president this year — with its revelations that he had a dead worm in his brain and once left the carcass of a bear cub in Central Park — was an embarrassment. But his announcement on Friday that he would “throw my support” to Donald Trump in battleground states represents a betrayal of a higher order.

Given how low Kennedy has been polling, his endorsement probably won’t make much of a difference in the presidential race. Yet in casting his lot with a former president who preaches intolerance and division, he has cast aside the principles for which generations of Kennedys have stood.

Among the earliest of those causes was immigration. While still a senator in 1958, John F. Kennedy wrote an essay highlighting the contribution that new arrivals made to America, and arguing for more generous policies toward them.

His own Irish forebears had faced “the hostility of an already established group of ‘Americans,’” the future president noted. “It is not unusual for people to fear and distrust that which they are not familiar with. Every new group coming to America found this fear and suspicion facing them.”

He did not live long enough to see the immigration reform he envisioned become law in 1965. However, JFK’s essay “A Nation of Immigrants” was published as a book after his assassination and inspired his youngest brother, Massachusetts Sen. Edward M. Kennedy, to carry forward a cause that both of them viewed as integral to the full realization of civil rights in this country.

“Our streets may not be paved with gold,” Ted Kennedy said during the Senate debate on that law, “but they are paved with the promise that men and women who live here — even strangers and new newcomers — can rise as fast, as far as their skills will allow, no matter what their color is, no matter what the place of their birth.”

Compare that with what Trump expressed the day in 2015 that he stepped off an escalator in his Fifth Avenue tower and announced he was running for president. “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best,” he said. “They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

Beyond stoking the xenophobia so abhorred by the Kennedy brothers, Trump has animated his candidacy with grievance and calls for retribution against all his enemies. This he portrays as a sign of his strength.

Senator Robert F. Kennedy, D- N.Y., who had campaigned in Indiana Thursday, April 5, 1968 was shaken as he informed an audience in a Black section of Indianapolis, "Martin Luther King was shot and killed tonight," Kennedy learned of Dr. King's death when his plane landed in Indianapolis. (John R. Fulton Jr./AP)

How different that is from the character displayed in April 1968 by Robert F. Kennedy. As he was preparing to deliver a presidential campaign speech in a poor Black neighborhood of Indianapolis, the New York senator learned that civil rights champion the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. had been assassinated. Knowing the potential for violence in a city that was yet unaware of the news, Kennedy climbed onto the back of a flatbed truck and delivered, extemporaneously, what is regarded as one of the greatest orations of the 20th century.

He implored the shocked crowd to put aside hatred and instead “make an effort, as Martin Luther King did, to understand and to comprehend, and replace that violence, that stain of bloodshed that has spread across our land, with an effort to understand, compassion and love.”

After quoting from memory the words of his favorite poet, Aeschylus, about the discernment that comes from pain, he said: “What we need in the United States is not division; what we need in the United States is not hatred; what we need in the United States is not violence and lawlessness, but love, and wisdom, and compassion toward one another, and a feeling of justice toward those who still suffer within our country, whether they be White or whether they be Black.”

That speech would be cited as a reason that Indianapolis was peaceful in its grief even as riots erupted in other cities across the country. But just two months later, on the night he won the California primary, Robert F. Kennedy himself was shot to death.

“I think my father would be disappointed by what was happening in the political landscapes in our country today,” the great healer’s namesake son told CBS in 2018.

Back then, before his vanity campaign and his sad grovel for a place in Trump’s orbit, RFK Jr. still understood his father’s legacy: “He saw America as an exemplary nation. … That we should know the difference between leadership and bullying, that we should try to promote democracy.”

Indeed. He surely should.

Edited by W. Niederhut