Guest Duncan MacRae

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Superb example of fine work! Well done!

Edited by Ed O'Hagan

Thanks Ed..I'm glad you can see him.All the best.

Duncan

Duncan,

I did not see HIM (Oswald), nor did I see a rifle. However, I did see the images of more than just one person. Additionally, I would recommend that you repeat the process on the next window over. I have enlarged and attached the upper left section of an image, which shows at least two individuals were present in that location. Hopefully the file will download with sufficient clarity, so that you'll be able to zero in on them. If not, I'll describe what to look for later. I am using an antiquated version of Adobe PhotoDe Luxe 2.1. You should be able to improve on what I have produced, judging by the excellent job you did on that first picture. For the average viewer many of these types of images have very little significance. It takes quite a bit of time and sustained effort to develop both visual acuity and the necessary interpretative ability in order to be able to distinguish these very fuzzy depictions. Some can, but many cannot.

Edited by Ed O'Hagan

Gee, it sure looks like Gilberto Policarpo Lopez to me! (Just kidding!!! not trying to hijack this thread). It is great photographic work (I think I can see a man pointing a rifle) but it surely is not possible to identify the shooter, at least IMHO. I also fail to see two individuals in the photo but I do not dobt that others may.

Duncan

Relax, Duncan ... in the shadows cast upon the stockade fence from the tree foliage as seen in Moorman's Polaroid ... Ed also saw the images of Cops with cameras. I found his posted image at the time and created an overlay showing where he had gotten it. (see below)

That window was also only 14" off the floor and didn't a witness say that the assasin was standing off to the side of the window and out of sight? It seems to me that a person having only part of his head showing above the window ledge would need to be laying on his stomach.

post-1084-1138656517_thumb.gif

Bill Miller

JFK assassination/researcher

Edited by Bill Miller

Duncan

Relax, Duncan ... in the foliage shadows cast upon the stockade fence in Moorman's Polaroid ... Ed also saw the images of Cops with cameras. I found his posted image at the time and created an overlay showing where he had gotten it. (see below)

post-1084-1138656517_thumb.gif

Bill Miller

JFK assassination/researcher

whoa there Bill, you see all sorts of things in 6th floor window reflections don'tcha?..... amazing -- Hi Gary B)

Thanks Robin,

I have just finished an analysis of the Weaver photograph.Here is the result.

I was amazed and taken aback at the result.As you can see,it looks very much like Oswald.

Duncan

Huh!?

I can't see ANYTHING that "looks very much like Oswald."

Sorry to be a naysayer, but I call it as I see it (or in this case, don't see it).

You're seeing something I'm not, evidently. Can you highlight the area where you see something?

Thanks Robin,

I have just finished an analysis of the Weaver photograph.Here is the result.

I was amazed and taken aback at the result.As you can see,it looks very much like Oswald.

Duncan

Huh!?

I can't see ANYTHING that "looks very much like Oswald."

Sorry to be a naysayer, but I call it as I see it (or in this case, don't see it).

You're seeing something I'm not, evidently. Can you highlight the area where you see something?

Duncan, thank you for this posting. My problem is that the three lines converge virtually inside the window and thereby spoil the view.

Could we ask you withdraw those lines somewhat and repost your enhancement

in a way that will do justice to your discovery.

BTW On what I can see of the figure in the window, I agree with Frank Agbat. Assuming it to be a person, it seems to me it could be nearly any person, probably male, in the world.

But you may have something big here: Conclusive proof that there really was a man in the 6th floor window.

Only there is no sign of a gun anywhere.

Duncan I do see a figure. The head, eyes, chest and arms (not hands) are visible. The shirt appears to be buttoned to the top and the shirt pattern is very similar to what Lovelady said he wore. The strange thing is the nearly square black color that is on the chest area. Maybe it's just an illsusion, but I do see what I describe very clearly. Nick