The Education Forum

Robert Edward Lee Oswald Dies

While Robert Oswald came to believe his brother acted alone in killing Kennedy, I've always believed he was an honest person.

His book contained a number of passages that separated his book from other books pointing the finger at Oswald.

1. He said his brother was a crap shot, and he was surprised his brother could pull off the shooting feat ascribed to him.

2. He detailed the difficulties his family encountered in finding a Christian man of faith who'd perform Oswald's funeral.

3. He said the Secret Service agents surrounding the Oswald family in the days after the shooting were suspicious of the FBI.

RIP, Robert

Edited by Pat Speer

When you know the truth about who Robert and Lee Oswald really were, everything begins to fall into place and make sense, especially Robert's remarks about his brother.

What Robert knew back then was something that he and very few other people in the world were aware of and this was that there were two (lookalike) “Lee Oswalds”                                                           involved in the assassination.

Robert’s brother was LEE Oswald and he was the person who was seen in the sixth floor window and who may have fired shots at the motorcade.

The other Oswald was HARVEY Lee Oswald, who was just what he told police he was – a patsy. He was the person who was arrested and murdered by Jack Ruby. He was also accused of killing Officer Tippet and was found to be the "lone nut” shooter by the Warren Commission. 

Robert said in an interview: “There is no question in my mind that LEE was responsible for the three shots fired, two of the shots hitting the president and killing him.” 

Robert is telling you that it was LEE (his brother) not HARVEY who was involved in the assassination. Most people would take this as him convicting HARVEY.

I think that’s an understatement. . . I would love to be able to say that Lee was not involved in any way whatsoever, or much less to the extent that I believe that he was.

Again, he is talking of his brother LEE.

Is someone going to take DNA samples? I beleive you will see no elation between Robert and HARVEY’s daughters

John Armstrong wrote a great book about this called Harvey and Lee.

Interesting questions.

Could Robert's DNA be matched to Marina's daughters?

And I too would wonder what Robert may have said in response to his mother's well known claim that her son Lee was is some way an intelligence person?

When Marguerite that weekend suggested that Lee should be buried in

Arlington Cemetery, Robert said, "Shut up, mother." She actually had

a good point. He was a patriotic veteran who tried to foil the plot

as an FBI informant and wound up being made its patsy.

Both Specter and Aynesworth set about smearing Marguerite.

I think her son  got the message.

12 hours ago, Martin Blank said:

Is someone going to take DNA samples? I beleive you will see no elation between Robert and HARVEY’s daughters

The way to crack this case is by DNA sampling.  What I can't understand is why there isn't a stronger push for this.  The John Armstrong " Harvey and Lee" thesis can put to bed one way or the other by comparing the genetic markers of Robert Oswald( or a blood relative of his) and the person killed by Jack Ruby on 11/24/63( or blood relatives; i.e., Marina's daughters).   If the science is available recover the DNA of ancient Neanderthals and build the Neanderthal genome ( Svante Paabo),  it should be a no brainer to resolve Armstrong's  Harvey and Lee postulation by way of DNA.  And this technological advance in genetics(DNA) is something that a Cover-Up couldn't have accounted for  54 years ago if in fact there were 2 ( or more?) persons using the identity of  a certain "Lee Harvey Oswald". 

On ‎12‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 12:53 AM, James DiEugenio said:

Both Specter and Aynesworth set about smearing Marguerite.

I think her son  got the message.

I was wondering if Robert said anything about Marguerite's protests in the years after the assassination, given the Jean Stafford book on Marguerite, her Mark Lane involvement and the news articles about it, and the decades of anti-WCR documentaries and press.

Edited by David Andrews

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/jfk/2017/12/01/robert-oswald-brother-jfks-assassin-dies-wichita-falls

William Kelly on Facebook: “If Lee didn’t practice with that rifle in the days and weeks before the assassination ( as the Warren Report attests) then he didn’t take the shots that killed President Kennedy and wounded governor Connally.” - Robert Oswald in his book “Lee.” (p. 122)

Bob Truitt on Facebook: I always thought that the half brother Mr. Pik knew more than he was saying. In addition, I don't remember John Armstrong getting any new information in regards to Mr. Pik (am not near my library for several days).

Richard Booth on Facebook: There is 'new' stuff about John Pic in Hank Albarelli's book "A Secret Order." It surprised me when I read it, I didn't expect any Pic stuff. He worked security or was involved in some kind of top secret stuff in New York, I can barely remember. Only read it once.

John Pic is the only witness who was warned about his/her attitude during WC testimony, by Jenner, I believe.  You wouldn't know from the bare testimony on the page, it's only counsel invoking military authority over serviceman Pic, and calling a recess, that puts Pic's attitude on the record.  Wonder why that went down.

Edited by David Andrews

David:

As you have pointed out previously, there was a contrast between Pic and Robert Oswald in their testimony before the Warren Commission ... one that might have been overlooked if Albert Jenner hadn't put Pic's demeanor on record. Pic came across as a hostile witness. John Armstrong contacted John Pic at his Florida home in 1995, but apparently didn't get much information or insight from him. When Armstrong asked Pic about the discrepancies in Lee’s appearance - which Pic himself had revealed in his WC testimony - Pic replied:

“I gave my testimony to the WC in 1964. I’ll stand by that testimony and have nothing further to say.”