The Education Forum

Shirt bunching experiment (SBT)

Jake Hammond

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on, say something coherent, string a sentence together with a premise and some content, form a null hypothesis and suggest somethings. I can't make anything of these half sentence aggressions. One last chance Cliff at making a point and then I'll give up on making an effort. 

5 minutes ago, Jake Hammond said:

Come on, say something coherent, string a sentence together with a premise and some content, form a null hypothesis and suggest somethings. I can't make anything of these half sentence aggressions. One last chance Cliff at making a point and then I'll give up on making an effort. 

When I posted the Towner photo you turned uncomprehending.

There is nothing I can help you with, since you can't observe that photo.

I trust the gentle reader grasps my points.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

I have some major issues with the evidence regarding JFK's clothing.

Images taken for a supplemental report prepared in Dec63/Jan64 are shown below of the jacket bullet entry and then of the business shirt entry.  You will need to zoom in to get a closer look at the actual entry points and the shape they leave in JFK's clothing.  These images were taken within a week of the 11/22/63. The exact date is not known by me.

JFK Supplemantal Report exhibit 59.jpg

JFK Supplemental Report exhibit 60.jpg

Also, as I recall, LBJ had the clothes cleaned before handing them over the FBI. Thus the shirt looks cleaner in the later photo. But LBJ wouldn't tamper with evidence (or withhold it from the autopsy), he was just a gentle thoughtful soul.

11 hours ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Adam, the FBI cut pieces of the fabric around the defects for testing.

Yes, it looks like the fabric has a small splice top and bottom. I'm agreeing with you Cliff, lets leave it there. 

Also please note the relatively coarse weave and thickness of the shirt. 

1 hour ago, Ron Ecker said:

Also, as I recall, LBJ had the clothes cleaned before handing them over the FBI. Thus the shirt looks cleaner in the later photo. But LBJ wouldn't tamper with evidence (or withhold it from the autopsy), he was just a gentle thoughtful soul.

I'm pretty sure you're talking about Nellie Connally having her husband's clothing cleaned, but then I'm just a Lone Nutter.  If LBJ sent JFK's clothes to One-Hour Martinizing ("Fresh as a flower in just one hour!" - or maybe not, in this instance), even I would find that mildly suspicious.

I'm not talking about the Connallys. But I'm sure Cliff or someone will correct me if my recollection of LBJ having the clothes cleaned is mistaken.