The Education Forum

Jeffrey Epstein Dies By Suicide Under Suicide Watch? Comparisons To Oswald's Death In Dallas Police Custody Inevitable.

Joe Bauer

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, John Kozlowski said:

Carol Leonnig put out a tweet

Thanks.

These are her recent tweets: 

1 pm: "Remember previous incident July 23: it was never cleared up whether Epstein had been attacked, as he said, or if he was covering up his own suicide attempt."

2 pm: "People close to Epstein fear he was murdered...as Epstein told authorities someone tried to kill him in a previous incident weeks earlier. He was described as being in good spirits in recent days."

But what about the cameras?

You are going to tell me that they had neither cameras on Epstein nor had him on watch?  

I mean who was a higher profile person in that prison?

3 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

But what about the cameras?

You are going to tell me that they had neither cameras on Epstein nor had him on watch?  

I mean who was a higher profile person in that prison?

A guy by the name of Michael Coudrey tweeted earlier a camera malfunctioned. I have no clue who this Mike guy is but here’s his website if you want to check his cred. He’s from LA maybe you’ve heard of him.

http://michaelcoudrey.com/

Edited by John Kozlowski

Even I have to really question this,  with his profile and a previous injury incident (not fully explained) I can't belive he did not receive special attention regardless of standard practices - including no possessions he could use for suicide and full time live monitoring (if a camera "went out" somebody should have immediately known it)....he knew way too much about powerful people for this not to be investigated to the maximum.

As to the camera issue, just how long was it off....if somebody says half an hour or something like that then how did he know....

Edited by Larry Hancock

Just now, Larry Hancock said:

Even I have to really question this,  with his profile and a previous attempt he should have been under psychiatric level overwatch with nothing he could use on himself and with full time live monitoring (if a camera "went out" somebody should have immediately known it)....he knew way too much about powerful people for this not to be investigated to the maximum.

Even though he was off suicide watch he was still in a special housing unit for health, safety or discipline reasons so a camera should have been watching him. Trying to get some info on how special housing runs but my friend works at a different prison so not sure they all have the same regulations. You’d think they would though since they’re federal.

CNN is certainly giving it headline coverage https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/10/politics/bill-barr-jeffrey-epstein-justice-department-investigation/index.html

The only good news is that it appears the Southern District of New York is continuing the conspiracy case:

"The Southern District of New York's investigation into Epstein's alleged conduct is ongoing after his death, according to Geoffrey Berman, the US attorney overseeing that office.
"Today's events are disturbing, and we are deeply aware of their potential to present yet another hurdle to giving Epstein's many victims their day in Court," Berman said in a statement. "To those brave young women who have already come forward and to the many others who have yet to do so, let me reiterate that we remain committed to standing for you, and our investigation of the conduct charged in the Indictment -- which included a conspiracy count -- remains ongoing," Berman said."

Just think what would  have happened if Trump had gained the control over that district which he wanted;  at first I didn't realize how big a deal his quest for control over the NY courts was....the last couple of years have certainly driven home that lesson.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/10/former-mcc-inmate-theres-no-way-jeffrey-epstein-killed-himself/

-----------------------------x

The following account is from a former inmate of the Metropolitan Correction Center in lower Manhattan, where Jeffery Epstein was found unresponsive Saturday, and declared dead at a hospital of an apparent suicide. The ex-convict, who spoke to The Post’s Brad Hamilton on the condition of anonymity, spent four months in the 9 South special housing unit for high-profile prisoners awaiting trial — like Epstein — as part of his 51-month sentence for mortgage fraud.

There’s no way that man could have killed himself. I’ve done too much time in those units. It’s an impossibility.

Between the floor and the ceiling is like eight or nine feet. There’s no way for you to connect to anything.

You have sheets, but they’re paper level, not strong enough. He was 200 pounds — it would never happen.

When you’re on suicide watch, they put you in this white smock, a straight jacket. They know a person cannot be injurious to themselves.

The clothing they give you is a jump-in uniform. Everything is a dark brown color.

Could he have done it from the bed? No sir. There’s a steel frame, but you can’t move it. There’s no light fixture. There’s no bars.

They don’t give you enough in there that could successfully create an instrument of death. You want to write a letter, they give you rubber pens and maybe once a week a piece of paper.

Nothing hard or made of metal.

And there’s a cop at the door about every nine minutes, whether you’re on suicide watch or not.

There’s up to 80 people there. They could put two in cell. It’s one or two, but I’ll never believe this guy had a cellmate. He was too blown up.

The damage that unit can do to someone.

It’s like you’re an animal and you’ve been brought into a kennel. A guy like Jeffery, it’s like, “Holy sh-t.”

I told my parents not to come there. God wasn’t in the building.

I’ve had some heavy incidents in the building. What happened is permanent.

Some of guards are on a major power trip. They know guys there are suffering. They know something the rest of the world hasn’t seen, that a place like this exists in this country, and they get off on it.

If the guards see that the guy is breaking, they’re going to help you break.

But it’s my firm belief that Jeffrey Epstein did not commit suicide. It just didn’t happen.

Theoretically if he ratted everyone out and had proof does anyone think he would have been eligible for witness protection?  Would they let someone with the charges he had against him go? Just wondering if they got to him before he had a chance to start talking and naming big names.

Now that AG Barr has expressed his view of the death as "apalling", we just have to wait and see if his investigation is to find out what happened or to usurp other investigations by "nationalizing the search" for purposes of gathering and hiding any evidence tied to high level officials.  So far he has not looked exceptionally driven by a pursuit of truth.

I did see this online earlier today:

According to Courthouse News reporter Adam Klasfeld, a former prosecutor said that after Epstein’s death “no one else will have standing to challenge the search warrant on his house. Everything will be admissible against any other defendant without possibility of a motion to suppress.”

THE GODFATHER PART II: [discussing how to kill Hyman Roth]
Tom Hagen: It would be like trying to kill the President; there's no way we can get to him.
Michael Corleone: Tom, you know you surprise me. If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it's that you can kill anyone.