The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

15 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Ron,

IMO, Kellyanne Conway has been Trump's chief enabler during the past four years-- mirroring and "admiring" his nonsense, and working overtime to promote his "alternate facts" about almost everything.

If she had disagreed with his opinions or tried to "keep Trump under control" she would have been dismissed long ago-- like Tillerson, McMaster, Mattis, Kelly, et.al.

From what I have observed, Kellyanne Conway has the "soul and moral core" of an iguana.

I'm sorry, but I don't think that your characterization of Conway is fair.

To the iguana. 

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

19 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

From what I have observed, Kellyanne Conway has the "soul and moral core" of an iguana.

Iguana agree with you. I saw where Conway will be speaking at the cult convention, so she's all in, just leaving to spend more time with her fun family.

Edited by Ron Ecker

56 minutes ago, Steve Thomas said:

- Donald Trump, Jr. -

““Joe Biden is basically the Loch Ness monster of the swamp.”

I stand with Loch Ness and all the lochs of Scotland.

Steve Thomas

Is Trump Jr. on video promoting Steve Bannon's Wall Fund scheme? Brother Eric refuses to appear before the NY OAG. Who really bailed out Jarrod Kushner and his 666 5th Ave billion dollar bust?  

Edited by Joe Bauer

5 minutes ago, David Andrews said:

Really bad writers compared to the DNC.

Yes, but it hardly matters to Trump's coalition of the Stupid and the Crooked.

Most of them are used to watching All Star Wrestling.

23 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Business partner of Falwells says affair with evangelical power couple spanned seven years

Claims Falwell watched as he had sex with Falwell's wife

https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-falwell-relationship/

The Bible clearly commands us to "flee fornication" (1 Corinthians 6:18). However, it's not clear if that means don't do it at all or just don't overdo it.

Falwell steered Liberty University land deal benefiting his personal trainer

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-falwell-trainer-exclusive/exclusive-falwell-steered-liberty-university-land-deal-benefiting-his-personal-trainer-idUSKCN1VH283

[Looks like Falwell really liked his pool guy and also his personal trainer. Who else did he take a liking to? 

Coming TV sitcom has comedy, drama, sex and politics titled, "The Conways meet the Falwells.]

Did you guys see that rant from Donald Trump Jr. last night? New vistas of utter tastelessness. But his girlfriend Kimberly Guilfoyle?

What a contrast, so far between these conventions.  Is there anything real about these people? Or maybe to be kind , it's amateur hour?

Do you know Kimberly Guilfoyle used to be married to California Governor Gavin Newsome?  WTF? I'm reminded of the Stones song, Star Star. Clip below

.Baby, baby, I've been so sad since you've been gone
Way back to New York City
Where you do belong

1 hour ago, W. Niederhut said:

Yes, but it hardly matters to Trump's coalition of the Stupid and the Crooked.

Most of them are used to watching All Star Wrestling.

Exactly.

Throw in UFC, Pit Bulls & Parolees, Swamp People, Cops, etc.

But none of these millions could make anything happen on the highest levels of political power and control.

The real puppet masters who can and do, are a very small number mix of our most aggressive self interest pursuing super wealthy who share Mary Trump's psychological profile of her brother's obsessive wealth seeking and control mentality ..."It's never enough."

By the way, does anyone here actually think the St Louis, MO armed and aiming protests vigilante couple who spoke at the RNC last night wrote their own speeches?

If they did, Trump needs to hire them for more imo.

Edited by Joe Bauer

From the article: "During my work shift at the Fontainebleau Hotel in March 2012, I was chatting with some girls my age (20 at the time)," Granda told POLITICO. "Becki said, 'Those girls don’t know what they’re doing, you need someone with more experience.'"

After chatting, Granda said, Becki suggested they go to a hotel room.

"And then she goes, 'But one thing.' And I'm like, "Okay.' And she's like, 'My husband likes to watch.' And just then he comes out and he's wearing a Speedo."

The exchange in Miami started an affair that lasted seven years. For much of its duration, the Falwells would fly to Miami multiple times a year and Granda would visit the Falwells’ farm in Virginia, Granda told POLITICO.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/08/25/jerry-falwell-pool-attendant-401398

2 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

[Looks like Falwell really liked his pool guy and also his personal trainer. Who else did he take a liking to? 

I'm glad you asked, Doug, because I saw this on CDAN, the Hollywood Confidential of our days.  More than one commenter suggested the initials AG for the former politician, though who knows if it isn't JS.  But let's not dignify innuendo with answers, as Charles Laughton said in Advise and Consent.

Blind Item #3

I thought there was a strange coupling yesterday, but here is something even more odd. The probably now former religious leader used some of the same guys for his sexcapades as the former politician who wanted a big job in that southern state.  
Edited by David Andrews

Trump Has Now Moved $2.3 Million Of Campaign-Donor Money Into His Private Business

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalexander/2020/08/25/trump-has-now-moved-23-million-of-campaign-donor-money-into-his-private-business/#df37a01773c7

By Dan AlexanderForbes Staff

"Donald Trump continued to shift money from his donors to his business last month, as his reelection campaign paid his private companies for rent, food, lodging and other expenses, according to a review of the latest Federal Election Commission filings. The richest president in American history, who has yet to donate to his 2020 campaign, has now moved $2.3 million of contributions from other people into his private companies.

The most recent expenses look familiar. The president accepted $38,000 in rent last month through Trump Tower Commercial LLC, the entity that owns his Fifth Avenue skyscraper. Since Trump took office, his campaign has paid that company $1.5 million, more than any other property in the Trump empire, according to an analysis of federal filings. The Republican National Committee also coordinated with the campaign to pay Trump Tower Commercial LLC an additional $225,000.

Trump’s machinations have been going on for years now. Forbes first reported on money moving from his reelection campaign to his business in 2018. The amount has more than doubled since then."

“Go buy Ivanka’s stuff is what I would tell you,” Kellyanne Conway said “I’m going to give a free commercial here. Go buy it today, everybody.” (March, 2017).

Steve Thomas