The Education Forum

SAM KINNEY AND HIS WIFE HAZEL- DISTURBING KNOWLEDGE

Noticed this thread and read the postings.

I then clicked on the You Tube link to hear Vince Palamara and Sam Kinney conversing by phone. With Kinney in Florida and Palamara in Pittsburg.

This conversation is accompanied by still photos of JFK in various motorcades and other subjects.

This is probably nothing but at the 1 minute and 24 seconds point into this Palamara / Kinney interview video there is a still picture of a Dallas policeman and a person not in uniform ( described in the caption as a "Selective Service " person ) lifting the hard cover of the presidential limo back onto the car to preserve evidence.

I assume this photo was taken on 11,22,1963 and while the limo is located at Parkland hospital?

Now, I see in this photo something anomalous on the right back trunk lid.

On the upper "back" side of the trunk top on the very right side is what looks like a small but obvious indentation and two more anomalies just below that one.

Of course my conspiracy inclined mind sees these as something bullets would cause.

Could others take a look and share their take on this anomaly in that photo?

Could this just be a film degeneration or image reflection thing?

Apologies if this is nothing. 

Edited by Joe Bauer

• 6 years later...

Bullets, shells, hulls, fragments...whatever.  I hold very little interest in Landis' so called revelations, sixty years on.

What I find interesting though is the fact that the nearest SS agents to JFK's limousine are Landis & Hill on the port & starboard running boards of the Queen Mary & both agents were assigned to the protection of Jackie Kennedy!  No need to include the frozen statue that was Roy Kellerman.

On 11/24/2013 at 6:36 PM, Vince Palamara said:

Agent Sam Kinney's wife BELIEVED LBJ WAS INVOLVED IN JFK's MURDER...WHO SAT NEXT TO KINNEY IN THE FOLLOW-UP CAR? AGENT EMORY ROBERTS, LBJ'S EVENTUAL APPOINTMENT SECRETARY AND DEAR FRIEND---!

http://vincepalamara.com/2013/11/24/sam-kinney-and-his-wife-hazel-disturbing-knowledge/

I remain torn about LBJ's involvement. I'm aware of the fact that in a phone call with Hoover soon after the shooting, LBJ asked if anyone had been shooting at him. On the other hand, I am suspicious of LBJ's vehement attempt to get JFK to swap Connally and Yarborough in the motorcade. Reportedly, the argument devolved into a shouting match. Would LBJ have been so vehement simply because he disliked Yarborough and didn't want to sit next to him during a motorcade during which he could simply ignore Yarborough? 

My tentative suspicion is that LBJ was made aware of the plot, or that he detected indications of the plot on his own, and stayed silent. I have difficulty seeing LBJ as the mastermind behind the plot, though I could be wrong.

On 11/24/2013 at 6:36 PM, Vince Palamara said:

Agent Sam Kinney's wife BELIEVED LBJ WAS INVOLVED IN JFK's MURDER...WHO SAT NEXT TO KINNEY IN THE FOLLOW-UP CAR? AGENT EMORY ROBERTS, LBJ'S EVENTUAL APPOINTMENT SECRETARY AND DEAR FRIEND---!

http://vincepalamara.com/2013/11/24/sam-kinney-and-his-wife-hazel-disturbing-knowledge/

Link isn't working. Page not found. 

From page 32 of my third book THE NOT-SO-SECRET SERVICE:

(Sam [Kinney]believed there was a conspiracy and knew the back of JFK’s head was missing, corroboration for a shot from the front, as he had the piece in his hand and put in a phone patch aboard the C-130 to Dr. Burkley. What became of this specific fragment is a mystery. Sam’s grandchild contacted me, telling me that Sam’s wife Hazel believed LBJ was involved in JFK’s death!)

From page 163 of my fourth book WHO'S WHO IN THE SECRET SERVICE:

The author also attempted to get Kinney to go on the record in writing [after three telephonic interviews] but was too late. His widow Hazel informed the author that Sam passed away 7/21/97 while they were traveling through Iowa. Former agent Walt Coughlin wrote the author, “Sam Kinney was a hoot. One of my favorites.”

16 hours ago, Pete Mellor said:

Bullets, shells, hulls, fragments...whatever.  I hold very little interest in Landis' so called revelations, sixty years on.

What I find interesting though is the fact that the nearest SS agents to JFK's limousine are Landis & Hill on the port & starboard running boards of the Queen Mary & both agents were assigned to the protection of Jackie Kennedy!  No need to include the frozen statue that was Roy Kellerman.

Jack Ready was JFK's bodyguard. He stood in front of Landis on the right side of the Queen Mary. He started to step off and race up to the limo but was called back when Hill  beat him to it. 

Vince P.

Did Kinney ever talk about any of his Secret Service agents feeling any animosity toward JFK because of his perceived more sympathetic stance on the issue of segregation and black citizen equal rights?

The September 30th/October 1st 1962 Oxford Mississippi University integration incident ( The Battle Of Oxford ) received massive news coverage and millions of Americans reviled JFK and RFK for taking the response path they did.

They even had extreme right wing JBS retired Army General Edwin Walker arrested and placed in a mental ward for weeks due to his instigation of the violence there.

Abe Bolden told us that we were never informed of the deep animosity toward JFK by many of the SS agents who were segregationist sympathetic on a personal level.

Edited by Joe Bauer

13 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Vince P.

Did Kinney ever talk about any of his Secret Service agents feeling any animosity toward JFK because of his perceived more sympathetic stance on the issue of segregation and black citizen equal rights?

The September 30th/October 1st 1962 Oxford Mississippi University integration incident ( The Battle Of Oxford ) received massive news coverage and millions of Americans reviled JFK and RFK for taking the response path they did.

They even had extreme right wing JBS retired Army General Edwin Walker arrested and placed in a mental ward for weeks due to his instigation of the violence there.

Abe Bolden told us that we were never informed of the deep animosity toward JFK by many of the SS agents who were segregationist sympathetic on a personal level.

No, although JFK agents Tim McIntire (rode on the follow-up car), Tony Sherman, Larry Newman and Joe Paolella told ABC News on camera in December 1997 of their anger over Kennedy's private life.

Edited by Vince Palamara

On 9/16/2023 at 9:32 AM, Vince Palamara said:

No, although JFK agents Tim McIntire (rode on the follow-up car), Tony Sherman, Larry Newman and Joe Paolella told ABC News on camera in December 1997 of their anger over Kennedy's private life.

Edited 1 hour ago by Vince Palamara

Yes, some agents certainly did feel anger towards JFK regards his almost blatant philandering.

Yet, I always believed Abraham Bolden's claim that more agents felt an even deeper hatred for JFK for his stance on race.

I also always felt that Clint Hill had fallen in love with Jackie Kennedy. He spent years with her and the two Kennedy children. Probably hundreds of times in such close proximity that he would play with the children as intimately as their father. And Hill himself shared other physically close experiences, such as sitting with and right next to Jackie in the backseat of a car and smoking cigarettes together. 

Sharing thoughts and humorous asides.

Close enough to smell Jackie's perfume?

Hearing Jackie's incredible sexy breathy "Oh Mr. Hill" perhaps hundreds of times over that three year period?  

Sorry, but I could not have spent so much physically close time like that with a world class beauty such as Jackie K. ( and with her husband not around ) in her physical beauty prime age of 31 to 34 without falling for her myself.

And add to that living an incredibly exciting lifestyle for Hill at the same time.

Traveling first class to exotic locations all over the world.

Being just feet behind Jackie continuously at major social functions. 

Feeling protective for her at all times.

Kind of like the Kevin Costner type character in the film "The Body Guard?"

Falling for his beautiful and young security charge "Whitney Houston?"

I think it was very psychologically possible that Hill might very well have fallen not just "in love" with Jackie but also fallen "out of love" with his legal wife and the entire "Plainsville" life he shared with her after living this other viscerally and mentally exciting life for years around Jackie K.

There is a video of an interview of Hill to discuss his book "Jackie Kennedy And Me" by a very well known internet You Tube personality Patrick Bet-David.

The first thing Bet-David said to Hill to start the interview was "It sounds like you were in love with Jackie Kennedy" referring to Hill's book.

Hill stammered and only said a weakly expressed "no" in response.

Hasn't it been written that Hill went into deep, almost clinical depression after 11,22,1963 accompanied by a serious long term alcohol abuse affliction?

At one point even considering suicide?

He didn't do well in his marriage during his battle with depression and he and his wife eventually divorced.

I have always sensed that Hill's post 11,22,1963 sadness and depression was as much about losing his exhilarating close presence life around Jackie K. and the deeper than professional affection he felt for her as much as any remorse about his failure to reach JFK in time to prevent the third fatal shot.

Not one other person who also saw the JFK blood and gore up close ( hundreds of people ) ever expressed anything close to the deep depression remorse and guilt Hill professed he felt after JFK's death.

With a possible exception of Kenny O'Donnell and his drinking?

You'd think that SS agents Bill Greer and Roy Kellerman would have also felt at least some significant guilt and remorse and bad dream PTSD after they too saw JFK blown into a bloody mess right before their very eyes just feet away?

Edited by Joe Bauer

On 9/16/2023 at 2:46 AM, Pat Speer said:

Jack Ready was JFK's bodyguard. He stood in front of Landis on the right side of the Queen Mary. He started to step off and race up to the limo but was called back when Hill  beat him to it. 

Correct.

I've been under the impression for years, primarily from Vince's work, that Hill acted independently at the shots.  Not waiting to be told go, or not to go.  Ready was on the running board immediately next to Agent Emory Roberts, in charge of all of the Agents in/on the car.  That when Ready stepped off or started to Roberts told him to get back on board.  I also though Roberts at some point had already told all occupants to stay in/on the vehicle no matter what happened.  I need to re read to be sure unless Vince chimes in.

Edited by Ron Bulman